Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

About realism ingame' date='is it posible to mod things like body changes during the act..i mean like blush or sweating or even sperm after the action?

I got no clue bout modding but i see gloss mod so i guess sweat could be done,i see blood mark mod so the sperm prolly but i wonder if that changable ingame.

[/quote']

Blush is already possible. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9097

For the others will have to wait some more.

Nice..thx

Mmm,so facial animation is also posible..very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to start a download thread for this.

Before anyone gets too excited, it's just the sex framework rather than any of the content described here. I do have a test cell included with an SSG base and a chance to wander around and watch slaves being trained, or to take part from one side or another.

Currently at the level of proof of concept rather than complete.

Well' date=' for the most part, a lot of the basic animations could work rather well in Skyrim. And at least some of the voice files wouldn't seem too 'Anime' for the everyday NPCs.

For rapists, however, you're absolutely right. In dungeons, prisons and such they're fine, and as you say, secluded spots for ambush would be the ideal mindset for them. But just any stranger on the street would not dump a PC on the ground and 'go for it' in broad daylight, with onlookers standing around in amusement. And even prostitution is a hidden affair, the 'marks' taken care of behind closed doors and in dark alleys. I can also see a few Dibella offshoot sects (sects maniacs...lol) housing some of the other odd...experiments in pleasure, and a few bandit hideouts in areas would tie up adventurers just to gangrape and use in other depraved ways.

Now for creatures, certain humanoid types would be spot on, and even the occasional bug attack might turn to rape (but I'm more like Raid: kill bugs on contact is my rule). But dragons, giants, and mammoths would realistically rip apart any targets they raped.

To add to the list, though, Estrus-type creatures could be introduced in caves and dungeons. Slimes, odd tentacled slugs, and guardians made of stone would be perfect for the unwary to run into during their excursions. And even the Dwemer ruins could have sexual traps and mechanical devices/creatures put in, just for ....fun. But mostly, capturing PCs in funny/odd quests would really be great to see. Being tied to the ground by Falmer and raped in an extended animation scene before being released to be hunted. A pack of wolves catching someone alone and 'ganging up' on them. Some necro rituals being performed while the victim is raped by a group of Draughr, until being rescued or finding a way to break free. Or maybe a full humorous quest line of creature encounters, just to get an artifact to work properly.

Just tossing out a few ideas, since my skills in modding anything come down to basic retextures, or using the CS/Geck to alter certain things in the game that already exist. And here's hoping that some coding wizards would make a graphics modeling/animation program EXCLUSIVELY for the Nif and KF files, without having to Blenderize, THEN modify in Nifskope (for example, cutting down the extreme amount of time and effort, and an extensive search for an updated, FULL noob tutorial needed to just make a wagon move with rotating wheels). That would be...FanFrickingTastic!. Imagine, a program that Everyone could use easily, even those of us who are... old, too busy for long hours spent in front of a computer, brain dead, etc....

Sorry for the last part. Just a little rant of frustration....

ChBaakal

[/quote']

i love all those ideas!! i would like to see these being released in parts rather then all at once to help get things released faster

About realism ingame' date='is it posible to mod things like body changes during the act..i mean like blush or sweating or even sperm after the action?

I got no clue bout modding but i see gloss mod so i guess sweat could be done,i see blood mark mod so the sperm prolly but i wonder if that changable ingame.

[/quote']

You can change the body texture by creating an armor/armor-addon assigned to a 'nothing' slot like 54, setting it's mesh as femalebody_1.nif and the Skin Texture your blush/sweat/bukkake, then equipping it as an item when needed. I was trying it the other day to see if the CBBE tanlines textures could be changed dynamically. It works but not under clothing. There's also a mod somewhere which adds a water effect to bodies via spell effects or something, which might do a better job of sweat.

Facial expressions can be used to an extent by manipulating .lip files along with voice files, the .lip animation doesn't need to match the sound played, just needs to be created from a sound file which gives the mouth animation wanted. Mood can also be set via this (happy/angry), but I'm not sure yet how blinking is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting ideas all over' date=' but I am left to wonder, will the option to Submit be given? i.e. a group of bandits that very well may overwhelm you in combat, you could submit to them with a keystroke, causing them to instead turn towards the idea of raping you without you struggling.

Additionally, I have a few other ideas. Keep reading.

Rape Damage: Being raped by certain creatures, or in certain ways, will cause damage. (Being stretched to breaking comes to mind, or being used in an orifice, say, Not normally designed for that sort of play). However, once a person has obtained a Home, perhaps they could be given the option to, if they interact with their bed, practice alone? This could be given to the idea of purchased "tools" for the job, or crafted ones(Smithing). A group of such toys of various sizes could help said character learn to take more easily, which would in turn allow them to not be damaged if they're taken in many conditions. In this, I give you the Size Grade system.

In a dialogue menu, you could assess your character's sizes, not only for their appropriate bodily points, but what they can handle. Each character would start off with the descriptor for all three orifices as "Virgin". The first penetration of one's vaginal orifice will incur damage no matter what, but the condition that it's incurred could reduce the damage received. Under the condition of Rape by a large creature, the damage would be the highest, using a tool in your own bed would give the lowest. From there, each orifice would be gauged with the following list.

Virgin

One Fingerwidth(Minimal damage vaginally, only during rape with Normal males, no damage from females or fingering rape unless they use three or more fingers, using two fingers for x time or x intervals will cause the next size up.)

Two fingerwidths(No damage vaginally during rape, minimal damage anally during rape. X time or intervals using three fingers(or similarly sized toy) or being used by a Normal male will incur next size up)

Three fingerwidths(No damage vaginally or anally during rape by a normal male, unless two attempt to enter the same orifice. Requires use of next size tool, female interaction, or fingering rape to move to next size up)

To the Knuckle(No damage during rape by normal and large males(High level humanoid creatures, giants not included), no damage by normal males during single-orifice double penetration. Rape by female or by fingers will immediately push the raping party to attempt to Fist. This has a 40% chance of causing damage, and an 80% chance of incurring the next size up. Next size up can be safely obtained with consensual play(Followers or Mate), through dialog at house bed, or with the use of tools. Final stage of size level that the Throat orifice can obtain, any larger items will cause damage, save for large animals)

To The Wrist(No Damage by any normal or large male penetration, except for potentially fingers, no damage from female rape in most conditions, depending on end-game list of possible interactions. Damage can be incurred by Large creatures(Horses, Deer, and similar) still. x interactions or x time with such a creature, or with a finger-based rape that attempts to double-fist, or with an appropriate tool will incur next size up. Size up will incur damage, depending on the situation in this case. Will incur Gape status to whichever orifice this applies to, which will increase the chances of sexual interaction(rape, play, etc) with any NPC or creature you interact with)

Two-Handed(No damage from normal or large humanoid or creature penetration. Gains the status "Permanently Lubricated", which increases chances of rape, play, and of any humanoid doing something "Unusual or Kinky", including the use of large objects, etc. Feral Wolves will now actively hunt you in the open world if you are within x meters of them, and will attempt to rape you at any chance they get(Based on scent), but this is not orifice-specific, as a permanently lubricated vaginal orifice can still cause the wolf to attempt to incur anal rape, which will cause moderate to severe damage depending on your size level, or none if your size level is high enough. Size up can only be incurred at this level by interaction with Huge creatures(Dragons), which will Always be a rape interaction, or by using a special crafted item(x dragonbones + x dragonscales = Dragon Tool).

DovahWhore: Highest size level possible. Only Elder Dragons and Mammoths can incur damage to the orifice at this level. Any lower level will cause an Elder Dragon to rape the character to near-death. But I'll cover that in another post. Your exploits will have made it around at this point, incurring the status "Legendary ", which will increase reputations in all cities, increase chances of rape, increase chances of sexual interaction with any gender, and alter dialogue throughout the game.

Now we get into the aforementioned tools. Sizes would be as follows

Little: Sized to One Fingerwidth(Foxes, Little Tool, one finger)

Small: Sized to Two Fingerwidths(Small Tool, two fingers, falmor male or futa, Small Strap)

Normal: Sized to Three Fingerwidths(Regular Tool, three fingers, normal humanoid(Male or Futa), normal strap.)

Large: Sized to To The Knuckle(Large Tool, fingering to the knuckle, Large humanoid(male or futa), large strap.)

Giant: Sized to To The Wrist(Giant Tool, fisting, double penetration by normal humanoid(male or futa), Giants, Giant Strap)

Enormous: Sized to Two-Handed(Enormous Tool, Double Fist, Horse, Deer, Enormous Strap)

Dragon: Sized to DovahWhore(Dragon Tool, Dragon Strap)

Straps can be created by combining the appropriate tool with three leather straps, creating an armor item that can be worn.

Size Difference Damage:

One level: Minimal/chance

Two levels: Minimal definite, moderate/chance

Three levels: Moderate definite, High/chance

Four levels: High definite, Extreme/chance

Five levels: Extreme definite, Near-Death/chance

Six levels: Near Death.

Any use by a size level more than two levels above your size will incur the Opened status effect, nullifying any additional damage as per that orifice for one day game-time. Any use by a size level more than four levels above your size will incur the Shock status effect, making escape impossible, removing any Struggle ability, and causing the character to lie prone or crawl on hands and knees for one hour(ingame) afterwards. If a Rape is attempted during the Shock status after the first, the chance of success will be 100%. If the Near Death rape damage occurs, the screen will go dark, and you will wake up with all armor and weapons unequipped, lying prone either just outside whatever cave you were in, whatever town you were in, or if the rape occurred outside, 100 meters in any direction from the place you were raped(Will have to be checked to ensure level ground, and location safety).

That's it for this one. Yes, it means you wouldn't die from rape, but that's kind of okay, if you think about it. Yes, as you may have guessed, being Prone or Submitting will cause any hostiles to automatically attempt and succeed at rape. Yes, a Strap would give a female character the ability to penetrate. Yes, I said Futa up there, just in case they're included(And I hope they are.)

Now, to start thinking up ideas for a Sadist lovers mod...

[/quote']

Got to say very brilliantly thought out. Well done. Now just in need of someone to implement it into a mod.

Welp... I just read through 34 pages and now am currently caught up. This mod seems as if its DYING. Sbseeds seems to be one of the few, if not the only one working on this mod. I would love to help but I have very little experience as a modder for I am actually more of a hacker. Sure ill make my custom spell here or their but i had never made custom made animations, nor would I have any clue to start. I do want to get into 3d animation an such but another restriction is my dreadfully slow internet stopping me from downloading necessary components to start. *Sigh*... But at least on the bright side I just picked up a shinny new computer that runs way better then my old one. Allowing me to hopefully start animating. That is as soon as I get high speed internet. Which could take forever... But until then I'm glad to see others working diligently on this mod. And thank all who are working on it. Maybe soon an awesome mod will be born that all will marvel at...

Welp... I just read through 34 pages and now am currently caught up. This mod seems as if its DYING. Sbseeds seems to be one of the few' date=' if not the only one working on this mod. I would love to help but I have very little experience as a modder for I am actually more of a hacker. Sure ill make my custom spell here or their but i had never made custom made animations, nor would I have any clue to start. I do want to get into 3d animation an such but another restriction is my dreadfully slow internet stopping me from downloading necessary components to start. *Sigh*... But at least on the bright side I just picked up a shinny new computer that runs way better then my old one. Allowing me to hopefully start animating. That is as soon as I get high speed internet. Which could take forever... But until then I'm glad to see others working diligently on this mod. And thank all who are working on it. Maybe soon an awesome mod will be born that all will marvel at...

[/quote']

this is not a mod this is a framework and resources package it is being worked on by the same team that is making the skyrim slavers guild Sbeeds is the person from that team who has been kind enough to keep the rest of us in the loop on where the progect as a whole is at just as doc clox is doing in the skyrim slavers guild thread, as for you making your own animations GREAT new modders are always a good thing :D there should be links in this thread and the SSG thread to a wiki and a couple other places where you can put your contributions

Welp... I just read through 34 pages and now am currently caught up. This mod seems as if its DYING. Sbseeds seems to be one of the few' date=' if not the only one working on this mod. I would love to help but I have very little experience as a modder for I am actually more of a hacker. Sure ill make my custom spell here or their but i had never made custom made animations, nor would I have any clue to start. I do want to get into 3d animation an such but another restriction is my dreadfully slow internet stopping me from downloading necessary components to start. *Sigh*... But at least on the bright side I just picked up a shinny new computer that runs way better then my old one. Allowing me to hopefully start animating. That is as soon as I get high speed internet. Which could take forever... But until then I'm glad to see others working diligently on this mod. And thank all who are working on it. Maybe soon an awesome mod will be born that all will marvel at...

[/quote']

this is not a mod this is a framework and resources package it is being worked on by the same team that is making the skyrim slavers guild Sbeeds is the person from that team who has been kind enough to keep the rest of us in the loop on where the progect as a whole is at just as doc clox is doing in the skyrim slavers guild thread, as for you making your own animations GREAT new modders are always a good thing :D there should be links in this thread and the SSG thread to a wiki and a couple other places where you can put your contributions

My bad I know its a resources pack. Not a mode but even when its done it gunna needs mods to be implimented into it to run. Like pk lovers. And when that time comes I hope to see some pretty awesome stuff. That's been created by all they generous contributers to this site.

• 2 months later...

I recall someone suggesting something like giving NPCs the ability to say nasty/kinky stuff about you if you were naked, but it was never done. I'm just throwing it out the window, sounds like a pretty good idea if you ask me as it could be used in plenty of mods, specially in slavery mods where you're being carried around (if you're the one being enslaved, of course) by i.e. a bandit and the other bandits gather around and start craving for your body.

the closest thing to that currently is them commenting on you not wearing anything... would be fun to have something closer to lovers setup for that.

would be fairly easy to set something up for that i would think, so far people have only talked about it (as much as i know about that for skyrim anyways) so i dont know if anyone ever started any work on something like that.

• 2 months later...

Ok people licten its been like....1-2 years now since skyrim has been released,Now honestly can some one just stop chatting and actually make the stupid mod -.- (for crying outload idc about graphics i might go back to oblivion becuase they have more mods (but i must be patient)) lol But please just get da mod done...(and what ever you do do not make da mod so its required for the player to get the whole F.I.N.I.S Thing (with a f not a p (for tho's who think it means somth'n else -.-) becuase the ting about finis is that if you install it wrong, we are talking a complete re-installation for skyrim (yah i did something wrong that made every f*cking npc walk like a f*cking statue ):/....

• 2 weeks later...

@_Saraj_

Yes, FNIS can certainly be tricky but you have no choice but to use it to make these animations work. Its a requirement on a number of animation mods.

I've found that FNIS works best when you download it manually, extract it and copy and paste it to your Data Directory. THEN install right over this with a version downloaded using the Nexus Mod Manager. Yes, its twice the effort, but its the only way I've managed to make it bug free. And yes, you need the FNIS Spells done this way too.

Any remaining bugs are then probably due to mod conflicts or your computer not having enough RAM or a fast enough processor to make things work.

• 4 weeks later...

there are a couple of sorta mods for that...

found here and on the nexus.

but i am hoping to create the ultimate (i guess you could call it) mod for assets to be used... i would like to work in certain aspects to how all of the assets interact and add a kind of add something like random encounters and stuff for rape from humanoids and animals at least (male/futa/female) etc.

still need tons of help though.

Monster rape would be cool. Particularly with humanoids (trolls, Giants, draugr etc)

But I'm not really into Bestiality (wolves, bears, dragons etc). Had that confirmed when I ran into it with one of the FNV sexmods. :P

I don't mind if its there, though, as long as it can be turned off? :)

Archived