Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

great now im gonna be up all night laughing, thanks alot lol

:P

oh man, that is terrible... yet sadly hilarious.

cheap digital camera: $49.99

taking a picture of yourself and posting it on the internet: $5

having your photo turned into a meme: priceless

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer (a port from NV to Skyrim)

SexoutNG

SexoutSex

PregnancyNG

and the mentioned marriage extension

and if possible that the sources of the scripts(psc) are downloadable too, cuz i want to merge some mods, maybe some different changing.

[Offtopic]

Currently i'm working on a FNV Mod, with Willow, where is included SexoutSex and Sexout PregnancyNG. It works, but still has two or three bugs.

At next step if i have fun and time, i try to change the quest a little bit and some settings, in that way that Willow makes only sex if the player made all Quests and are "Best friends forever", with some additional points its then possible to make her pregnant and so on.

I don't think i make it available for Download, because i think i didn't get the agreement from the author of Willow and i'm to shy and lazy to ask :rolleyes:

[/Offtopic]

PS: please be patient with me, cuz of my english knowledge (i'm from germany and need more practice).

well the idea is to get more diversity from the creatures etc.... not going to be useing any of the scripting, will be pure mesh/texture probably.

im hoping it will be easier to just make new mods to add all the creatures and do fresh anims etc. that way there is less issues with making the ESP/ESM's compatible plus messing around with the anims to upgrade for skyrim etc.

Guest duke858

make the rape more realistic that you character realy hit the raper when you block ... would be great when you could did this.

sry for my bad english

HEY!... is anyone still working on this mod?!.

because this is a more or less needed resource for other mods that are being made here for skyrim.

or if it is a 'dead' mod at least let the rest of us know and make anything that might be done available so that others can work on creating a usable ESM that can be used for other mods to access instead of overwriting the same stuff all the time etc.

so whats the word? or deal? or whatever?... are there any plans at all currently to work on this?

Having an odd thought here, maybe a bit nerdy...

perhaps we could use a sexrim checklist. Mods, animations, models, and framework that would be needed to make sexrim. just for example.

Models

Attractive women - check

nude males - check

creature sex organs - wip [i think]

semen - check

female fluids - none I have seen

Animations

sex animations with man and woman - checkish [animated prostitution]

sex animation with man and man - not that I have seen

sex animation with woman on woman - checkish fisting only [animated prostitution]

kissing - I think check

fondling - I think check

masturbation - check

framework

[core]

Animation synchronization between 2 or more - needed

Animation manipulation - needed

sex tracking system - needed

sex encounter system - needed

sex in combat handling - needed

sexual manipulation during sex - needed

[optional]

facial expressions - optional

reaction to sex - optional

animal sex system - optional

subdue system for rape - optional

escape from rape - optional

meter and on screen controls - optional

sexual desire [like pk extender] - optional

sexual Interactivity [lovers rituals] - optional but should be a priority

mods

estrus - optional

helpful things

SKSE - beta

SKSE documentation - I'm sure it is somewhere

creation kit - released

SKSE enhanced creation kit - not sure

Blender plugins - seem to be out there

Blender - released

these are vague but on purpose to give an idea of what I'm thinking, mostly what is needed for sexrim now that the CK is out is frameworks. to me the biggest hurdle is a good animation synchronization and manipulation. Animated prostitution does an ok job, but it just doesn't deliver.

I would have made a new post and maintain this list. I'm not sure if I have the time or the tenacity. I didn't stick with loversRapeStruggles as long as I should have, and that is a red flag for my reliability. The main thing the list should do is break down the monumental task of sexrim into smaller and manageable chunks.

I wish people stop including Animated Prostitution. It's a broken system.

I tried it and then uninstalled it. I was just saying for the animations it might be useful and it wasn't even a full check it was checkish at best.

AP is not a long term solution. As of right, there is no long term solution (can't really make new behaviors or edit current once).

FNIS has made it possible to add new idle animations to without having to override existing idle (Animated prostitution route, and it's downfall :/), but I don't think if there have been efforts to make paired animations using this route (using dildo's for masturbation..etc)

I imagine it might be months if not a good year before there is substantial progress to the levels seen in oblivion.

I don't know if somebody has propose that, but maybe this mod can remplace death by bandits by a wake up nude with slavery in a Cell in a castle at random on the Skyrim map.

In fact in all Skyrim "abandonned" castle there are Cells and some time torture chamber...

In the same way maybe this mod can remplace death by guards by a wake up nude with slavery in a Cell in the city and why not a wake up in Oblivion plan when you die by créature...

A sort of better LoverLandE in Oblivion game for skyrim. :D

PS Sorry for my poor English

maybe, the idea behind this was to have a resource file for other mods to use... this way the mods wouldnt be fighting each other trying to force items or whatever and cause CTD's etc. or so i thought.

lists are planned already, will need to detail them out for the sexrim resources ESM/ESP files.

other resources as well will be worked into the file(s), such as pregnancy armors sex anims and whatever stuff from oblivion we can put in there (if the we can get the oblivion stuff reworked for use in skyrim)...

will be working on the sexrim resource.esm at any rate, thats were the list will go along with everything else (currently)... if anyone wants to help out with stuff let me or even docclox know.

as for sexrim itself(this thread and version), not sure whats going on with it currently.

I realize that handling animations is a pretty enormous barrier at the moment, but it seems like there's a lot involved otherwise that we could be tackling in the mean time. For now, couldn't we just use some camera effect, like fading out and back in, as a placeholder for animations that aren't possible yet? At least then, when someone does hack the animation system, we'll have a system ready to integrate them.

Anyway, after going back through the major plugins for Lovers and Sexout, I have a few thoughts. I've been too busy with my full time job and freelance work to look into Skyrim coding much, so I'm not sure how viable all of this is. When I get some time to learn Papyrus, I'd be happy to help out with this project.

Reputation. Some of my favorite mods from the aforementioned systems were the quests where the PC was intentionally humiliated (as in Dark Lessons and Blackmail), but they had no effect on the character outside of those quests. I think it would be interesting if we could simulate a new slider, the way Fallout had morality, except with purity instead. Being seen in skimpy clothes could make you slightly more corrupt (slutty), with a more pronounced shift for nudity, whereas wearing normal clothes would cause a slight shift toward pure (prudish), with a more pronounced shift for heavier clothes.

I think a feature like this could add a lot of immersion, but we'd have to engineer it carefully. I'm thinking that the slider would shift for every humanoid that sees you (each counted only once per day), but it should scale in a way that you can't get to the top of the scale just by wearing regular armor, and you can't get to the very bottom just by wearing skimpy clothes. I'd also like to see the most pronounced shifts reserved for mods, so if you're displayed naked, in stocks, in the middle of town, your purity is going to seriously drop, and if you risk your life to rescue kidnapped maidens, it jumps.

More realistic rape. The mods for Oblivion and New Vegas depended mostly on global variables. The result was that, I'd be walking around and get raped by a deer or some perfectly respectable citizen, despite being a famed hero. If we were able to develop the reputation system I mentioned, that could create a more realistic environment, where certain factions might have preferences for different regions of the purity slider. If you're infamous for being a slut, even a perfectly ordinary citizen might assume that you're just asking for it, whereas a bandit probably would not care (or could even prefer the prudish type). I also think we should give more thought tho which animals would rape a humanoid; realistically, wolves are the most likely, not counting the falmer, who I'm considering humanoids for this purpose.

More immersive dialog. Since the stock dialog for NPCs gets pretty repetitive anyway, it'd be nice if we gave them more options, depending on quests and the PC's reputation. I liked that the Blackmail mod for Oblivion had the guards comment on the hero being paraded around; more quests should have lasting effects like that. This is another feature that could benefit a lot from a reputation system; if you're commonly considered a slut, NPCs would be more likely to make lude comments or mention your past humiliations, whereas they'd be willing to overlook these things for a hero with a more pure reputation.

Alternate death scenes. This has been mentioned, and it was executed in LoversLand, but if it were incorporated into the framework, I think we could make it a little more dynamic. We could start with one scene, for example: a prison in a bandit-controlled fort, where the PC would be held as a slave. It might be possible to escape by forging a shiv and killing a bandit who drops in to rape you, but if you die in the prison cell, you're dead. Eventually we could have alternative scenes based on falmer, dwemer, etc. and use them depending on where you're killed. If these evolved to become quests in their own right, even better.

Those are the points that came to mind as I was playing with mods for the other games. Sorry for the wall of text. I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on these ideas though, and how feasible they are, at this point. They're all pretty dependent on the reputation system, so if that's remotely possible, I would love to help develop it.

Daedric sex creatures-not just standard oblivion monsters with a penis attached, but new ones that are either independent monsters or symbiont like creatures that you summon as something like gear. The Daedric/oblivion plane summoning could be used to tie together kinkier sex stuff.

Bandits and other horny things- As a means of indicating how horny an enemy is, instead of just saying "Im horny" in any number of ways, they could also preform animations that indicate it. Humanoids standing around might do a little hip thrusting or rub themselves through their clothing. For animals, all i can think of is the extending of genitalia for males.

Boobs and jiggle- Oh dear god yes. While there are two good mods that can give you a bigger boob size and gives them a nice jiggle, I would like to see one singular mod that gives me control over boob size via slider while playing(from the petite to the "oh dear god they reach your belly-button, and how are you standing?!") The DICE video showed a nice little piece where chains, cloth, and troll belly fat was able to move about. The same or similar could be added to bellies and butts. I have a hankering for some Big Ass Booties.

-On a related note for a more "realistic" method of changing these body sizes could be via potions, spells, perks, etc. which would allow you to see them grow larger or smaller in real time. Real time growth=good times for all.

--Also,lactation and Breast milk.... think about it. =D

Dicks-In all fairness, they deserve a working penis, not just two static models of a dick. Jiggle and growth should also apply(again out of fairness.) And if women get to lacate, men should get to spunk. Why? well why not? Fairness.

Pregnancy-Drawing from my real time model growth idea back in the boobs bit, but over a longer period of time(not counting any potions to speed it up). Super hard im sure.

Sorry if my thoughts seem a bit scattered.

Archived