Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

It works that there's the Cuirass, Helmet, Pauldrons, Greaves, Boots, Gauntlets/Bracers, and Shields all as different parts of the armour. And all in three different classes. Light, Medium, and Heavy.

:( I would... if I could. Sorry. How would it work if you took the armours from Skyrim and separate the meshes of the armours into separate meshes so you have cut the Greaves and the Pauldrons out of the full armour and have them as a different meshes.

it will depend entirely on if we can get all of the modified armors working properly within the CK... speaking about the meshes themselves it should be quite easy to separate parts out to be used singly/etc..

all that needs to be done is to have the main file and then copy or separate each piece off and save it as its own file. that said, there is always something that causes issues with the nif files and/or how they are seamed by bethesda or the nif format itself... always causes major problems with tearing or separation of parts of the mesh.

Great stuff! If a mod would only cover half of what you have summarized in the first post it would already be an incredible achievement.

I'm especially delighted that I'm not the only bestiality creep around. Lovers Victims + Lovers Creatures in Oblivion was about the kinkiest fun I've ever had and your wishlist for a possible Skyrim mod sounds just about right :)

***Just wanna make it clear that this is a placeholder name so I don't call it "those mods with the boobies' date='" I suspect the name will end up being close to lovers again***

EDIT: I've added even more of everyone's ideas. Let's keep hearing them.

I wanted to compile a list of what elements from the Lovers mods for Oblivion and Sexout from Fallout NV should be made into mods for Skyrim. Feel free to post more and I'll add your ideas to the list. I came up with the name "Sexrim" to represent the adult mods we make for Skyrim. Here is what I came up with so far:

[b']Core Package[/b]

This would contain the textures, meshes, animations, sounds, and base .ini's for all of the other mods. Probably combining the best animations from lovers and fallout and probably new ones too, depending on what can be converted. The sounds from lovers were great and I don't see any reason to change them.

Rapers

This would add the scripting for stalking and combat rape. The rape animations from LoversRapeStruggle combined with the struggling during sex animations from Sexout would work out pretty well. I also hope the stalking will be made more realistic. Some mods were made to stop beggars from buttfucking the guards, but we still need a mod that makes stalkers only rape when they and their target is unseen.

Prostitutes

Nothing new here. Sex through dialog and some gold paid. Maybe adding a brothel to Riften? Would also be nice to have customers approach the player.

Creatures

My only complaint about sex with creatures is that sometimes it didn't make sense. Horses in Oblivion were sexual predators that would rampage across the land widening vaginas far and wide. I think that some aggressive creatures should try to rape the player (I'm mainly think of Falmer, trolls, giants, etc here) and the player can initiate sex with passive creatures and animals.

Pregnancy and Creature Pregnancy

I have yet to see a truly excellent pregnancy mod. LoversBorn seemed like a good idea but it just didn't work that well, LoversTamagoClub did work, but was compicated. I like where Sexout Pregnancy is going, but it's still an alpha. LoversBorn had a birth animation and I think others did, but they never really worked. This will be tough a mod to make for Skyrim. There also isn't any Khajiit and Argonian children in the game, but I suspect a nexus mod will be made for that. For creatures, I was thinking that some creatures could get the female pc pregnant. Giants and trolls would be interesting. And spiders and chauruses could lay eggs in the player. All of this would probably be harder to make and we won't see it for a while.

Dialog

As suggested below there could be dialog options between npcs that are hostile to the player to give away how horny they are. To add on to this, I think a lot can be done with dialog in general, perhaps a drunken guy in a tavern makes a comment about a maid's ass. Maybe the player can do similar things with people in bars, adding dialog options that end in sex in a upstairs room.

Courting/Dating/Marriage Extension

We all know it, marriage in skyrim is ass. But at least we have a system to work with. I think that the amulet of mara stuff is not necessary and instead you can either court or be courted. Something like a dates at a tavern or one of the two's home. Depending on the player and the npc they could have premarital sex. I think that interacting with you bf/gf/spouse should be fleshed out and you should be able to have sex with them and have compatibility with a pregnancy plugin.

Kissing

I remember that this was added in for oblivion with the Lovers Extension. But it was there as foreplay. I think kissing should be separate from sex and shouldn't necessarily lead into it.

Variable Breast Size

Completely eliminating the need for different breast size bodies. Using the mechanics of the weight slider a breast slider could be made. This could also be hand-applied to npcs. Now of course we need a good nude body first.

Bouncing Breasts

:D do it

Bandits

Bandits holding women hostage and having their way with them. Prisoners forced to march naked. The play could rescue them and drop them off at a nearby town.

Animals having sex with each other

I thought this one was pretty funny, but it could work if done right. I just picture turning a corner and see two mammoths sexing it up. But have if animals can have sex with you why not have them have sex with each other?

Sex in bed

Amazing concept, really. I thought LoversBed was nice, but I think more restrictions need to be set. To many times would I walk in an inn and see complete strangers in a massive orgie. I think couples should have sex in bed and maybe rapers raping people in their beds. And I think a feature of friends and lovers was that some people would masturbate when alone.

I'm still going to update this list as I get ideas and elaborate more on what I have said, if you want something added, post it below.

so how's the WIP coming along? seems like a great blueprint. :D

• 4 weeks later...

It works that there's the Cuirass' date=' Helmet, Pauldrons, Greaves, Boots, Gauntlets/Bracers, and Shields all as different parts of the armour. And all in three different classes. Light, Medium, and Heavy.

[/quote']

I forgot to say, the Pauldrons and the Gauntlets/Bracers/Gloves come as a pare so they are two different items so there are left and right Pauldrons.

I didn't feel like reading through 32 pages of ideas/comments before adding my own. So if it's been said before just add mine to the weight of the request.

If the beasts and monsters out there will be getting it on with each other then there should be female, catchable or rapeable, beasts and monsters for the male characters to take advantage of. How to? Well female's have heat right. Make a spell that induces heat and makes the animal beg the player to take them.

I've got the lovers set for oblivion and kinda miss the fact that only the female /straight/ pc's get to have the fun.

Personally I find anal well... Exit only please. =P Poop comes out of there.

thats part of the idea, i would like to have options for how far down the perv hole your willing to go or not as the case may be...

mmm... perv hole.

sounds so wrong in so many ways lol

we plan to use the SkyUI for that, after he updates to have its own MCM.

yes, work has already start on a suite of mods currently referred to as sexrim... alot of it will be based on the lovers suite of mods for oblivion.

if you read through the thread you can find the information on the project.

yes' date=' work has already start on a suite of mods currently referred to as sexrim... alot of it will be based on the lovers suite of mods for oblivion.

if you read through the thread you can find the information on the project.

[/quote']

Will you ( and others working on these mods ) post links to the mods as they become available?

Also, i don't know if this helps, but the guy who made the Adult Show XXX Mod recently updated it. I honestly believe that the mod is now equal to, maybe even better, than Animated Prositution for Skyrim.

So yeah, didn't know whether it would help you guys , who are making the mods but i'll add links below :)

Animated Prostitution : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10748/

Adult Show XXX : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8714

Good luck, i will keep checking this thread alot :) . Hopefully i can be more useful than this but, who knows?

thats part of the idea' date=' i would like to have options for how far down the perv hole your willing to go or not as the case may be...

mmm... perv hole.

[/quote']

Maybe instead of waiting for SkyUI, you do it as a quest interaction, right before the really hardcore part of the mod. I can see it now, you stand before a visage of Doc himself and he says:

"You drink the blue potion - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You drink the red potion - you stay in Secunda's Watch and I show you how deep the perv hole goes."

thats part of the idea' date=' i would like to have options for how far down the perv hole your willing to go or not as the case may be...

mmm... perv hole.

[/quote']

Maybe instead of waiting for SkyUI, you do it as a quest interaction, right before the really hardcore part of the mod. I can see it now, you stand before a visage of Doc himself and he says:

"You drink the blue potion - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You drink the red potion - you stay in Secunda's Watch and I show you how deep the perv hole goes."

And then you get raped by a mirror.

About realism ingame,is it posible to mod things like body changes during the act..i mean like blush or sweating or even sperm after the action?

I got no clue bout modding but i see gloss mod so i guess sweat could be done,i see blood mark mod so the sperm prolly but i wonder if that changable ingame.

About realism ingame' date='is it posible to mod things like body changes during the act..i mean like blush or sweating or even sperm after the action?

I got no clue bout modding but i see gloss mod so i guess sweat could be done,i see blood mark mod so the sperm prolly but i wonder if that changable ingame.

[/quote']

to do either of these would require a script that could swap textures to and from the custom to default with out leaving the game which as far as we know hasn't been done yet...

Guest Donkey

About realism ingame' date='is it posible to mod things like body changes during the act..i mean like blush or sweating or even sperm after the action?

[/quote']

Blush is already possible. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9097

For the others will have to wait some more.

Archived