Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

working on it (or its being worked on)... or at least as much as some of us can :P

@darktiki-deviousmarsupial:

as much as we can, we are working on having it be as dynamic as possible... now in the mean time we might only end up with some static meshes to work out certain aspects of the sex/positioning/issues with height between creatures and humanoids etc.

the resource ESM will include a list of as much of this stuff as possible plus (hopefully) allowing other mods to be used from the nexus etc. if possible. keep in mind that all of this stuff is going to take time not just making the statics but working on all the scripting as well and animations etc. so the mods wont be finished for a while yet... believe me all who are working on the projects are going as fast as they can currently.

better yet, if any of you guys can help out with any of the anims/scripting/lists/meshes/textures dont hesitate to speak up.

better yet' date=' if any of you guys can help out with any of the anims/scripting/lists/meshes/textures dont hesitate to speak up.

[/quote']

Like I said, I haven't played Papyrus yet, but I develop software for a living, so I imagine I can pick it up. Maybe there's something tedious and simple I could help with for now, until I learn the language? Just let me know who to get in touch with.

Edit: It's also probably worth noting that, before I got into development work, I studied writing in college and I wrote for a webzine for a while. So even if you just need someone to proof read / edit dialog, count me in.

lol, excellent... you can talk to the doc about the slavers guild mod.

i could use a ton of help myself, specially since my drive decided to have the headers fail.

i need lists made for all the meshes/textures/anims that will be used in the sexrimresources.esm file.

as for learning the language, its not a language perse... but more of scripting for the gamebryo engine (which is what the CK is). as to making the mods themselves there are some tips and tricks here on the loverslabs forums as well as around the net, there are some on the nexus site as well.

so what is needed for the list is the exact names of everything... similar to what you did earlier.

could probably easiest to use excel to get it all organized.

so what i would like to see is something like this:

| grouping and/or mod | mesh | textures | animations |

or closer to this maybe:

| Pregnancy |

| Mesh(s) | Texture(s) | Animation(s) |

| preg_01.nif | skin_01.dds | anim_01.nif(this wont apply here) |

| preg_02.nif | skin_02.dds |

| birth_cre_01.nif | birth_cre_01.dds | birth_cre_01.nif |

etc.

so its pretty much how you did before just with the actual names of the items... you will need to get most of the information on names and locations from doc currently since im stuck on my end with my HDD issues.

might need the folder locations of the meshes/textures/anims but im hoping we can get all of the files into the recourse esm so all we will have to do is point to the location within the esm itself... or something like that :D

so its pretty much how you did before just with the actual names of the items... you will need to get most of the information on names and locations from doc currently since im stuck on my end with my HDD issues.

might need the folder locations of the meshes/textures/anims but im hoping we can get all of the files into the recourse esm so all we will have to do is point to the location within the esm itself... or something like that :D

I did some rough drafts of structures to hold it all together and search by criteria. Don't know what happened to them in the recent fuss. I'll knock up some new ones and post them.

sweet, thanks doc.

also... someone should download my oblivion creatures meshes/textures (fallow the loverslab link in my sig)and start working on those, since i currently cant. would have been done with several of them by now otherwise -.-

hell i was even thinking about throwing in some of the stuff i had already worked on for FNV... oh well, easy come and a kick in the crotch when they go.

sweet' date=' thanks doc.

also... someone should download my oblivion creatures meshes/textures (fallow the loverslab link in my sig)and start working on those, since i currently cant. would have been done with several of them by now otherwise -.-

hell i was even thinking about throwing in some of the stuff i had already worked on for FNV... oh well, easy come and a kick in the crotch when they go.

[/quote']

That bad, huh?

You might try this:

http://www.sysresccd.org/SystemRescueCd_Homepage

It boots into a standalone Linux O/S but with repair tools for NTFS. You might be able to get your discs into a state where you can at least rescue the data from them

yea its bad, i could take it someplace and have them try to get the data off and or repair the headers... the downside is that i dont have the 400 bucks that it would cost ultimately.

thanks for the info. ill check it out... not sure that it will help since the headers are screwed up, but im about ready to tear my hair out at this point so any potential fixes are good to help keep me sane. at least for the mean time lol.

a place holder, not sure about fade to black tho...

most likely just use the behaviors workaround for adding anims currently.

other than that i think its just lists to help make sure that the anims run properly, since you cant add them via esp/mod and even using the CK isnt really working for adding anims at the moment.

so its just making sure the behaviors run the anims properly for the time being.

I'm Realy looking forward to this mod, ive seen Sexout or something along those lines for Fallout and the Idea seemed Golden. May i ask for the details on the progress of this mod and bear in mind i know it takes some time for the animators to well...animate said animations for skyrim.

I'm Realy looking forward to this mod' date=' ive seen Sexout or something along those lines for Fallout and the Idea seemed Golden. May i ask for the details on the progress of this mod and bear in mind i know it takes some time for the animators to well...animate said animations for skyrim.

[/quote']

hey SoggyWaffle' date=' I would like know what your progress on sexrim? And can you tell me if sexrim pregnancy will have different belly sizes then only 3?

[/quote']

far as i know, sexrim itself has no progress as such... ill be trying to do something along the same lines with sexrimresouces.esm.

if sexrim itself is dead, doc and i (or at least i will try) to do our own version of sexrim aside from the mods we are working on that are separate...

anything that is to be done for a 'sexrim' mod for skyrim will have to wait till the resources scripting is complete and a prelim for the resources mod to be used by SG and other mods to come later outside of sexrim mod...

• 3 weeks later...

no i dont think kiss will give us permission to use there music in our mods... lol

not sure, hasnt been discussed as yet... hopefully there will be something like that to enhance weddings/sex/etc.... life in general within the game/gameplay itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are already plans for a sexrim suite of sorts.... both the slavers guild mod and the sresource.esm mod

please check those threads' date=' besides there are now a dozen other mods being worked on as well for skyrim.

[/quote']

When do you think you may release a version of sexrim resource.esm?

I'd quite like to see faction quests / actions: for example I see the Imperials being much more likely to employ blackmailing techniques and honeypot style operations to undermine certain yarls whilst the Stormcloaks seem more likely to rape and pillage captured imperial towns.

This could also extent to other smaller factions including vampires, bandits etc. all with their own motives and methods of using sex / pleasure / bribery and degradation to their benefits.

With prositution I'd like to see this expanded so not only will it be the player and their companions as the whores but also NPC whores, organised brothels and perhaps "swinger" cults?

And of course a decent slavery system!

Reactions from people absed on certain criteria would also be nice: if you are raping someone down a dark alley in Riften and a peasant stumbles upon you the reaction there woudl be very different to if you were fucking someone in the center of solitute in broad-daylight. having reactions, implications and concequences to yours and others actions would simply ROCK!

Oh, and a final one: as much variation in bodies as possible to give Skyrim a really realistic feel to it!

I know, asking a lot but I thought I'd add my hopes to this thread along with allthe other great ideas people have been coming up with

there are already plans for a sexrim suite of sorts.... both the slavers guild mod and the sresource.esm mod

please check those threads' date=' besides there are now a dozen other mods being worked on as well for skyrim.

[/quote']

When do you think you may release a version of sexrim resource.esm?

well slavers guild is already in a beta form for downloading and testing etc.... but wont be complete for probably a month possibly.

SResource.esm file/mod will be much longer at this rate, because it encompasses so many assets and in-game settings its a huge project... at the current rate it will be a few more months at the very least, if i had more help with everything it would be much faster. currently there are only a few people helping off and on with a few small things mostly custom meshes/textures and some scripting.

everything else:

plans are in effect for sex /slavery /better faction tracking and listing /different style nudity with on and off switches /MCM or mod customization menu /better AI /better AI pathing /the esm will hopefully work with most if not all other mods (that is the hope, reality may not turn out that way) /as much stuff from oblivion added as possible /new animations /new spells and old spells(some of the skyrim ones might be modified, and try to move over relevant ones from oblivion) /maybe stuff from marrowind later on... course what gets finished depends entirely on how things continue to go as i/we work on everything else.

A mod where if the enemies yielded, you could more or less take advantage. And vice/versa. And once they've had there way with you, they turn UNHOSTILE. Because that was a problem in a few oblivion mods, they'd rape you, THEN kill you. Sometimes makes sense, but I would say in some situations this shouldn't be the case.

I picture stronger A.I raping you then they go unhostile and mock you and laugh at you, and rape you more if you walk by them, since you've posed that your no credible threat....yet. And this applies to a group of say...bandits, if they witness you getting raped. They all go unhostile and think of you as a joke. Or they just tell you to leave as to avoid the issue of dungeons being full of unhostile enemies.

I think you got the rest. I was gonna say certain enemies like bandits and highwaymen should have dialogue options to pay them off to avoid the fight etc.

On a side note: I used to build a few oblivion mods two years ago, but work got in the way and whatnot, so I've lurked for the last bit. But my programming prowless is still there, and lets just say I'll have a lot of free time on my hands in a few weeks. So if you needed any support for the project, I could maybe assist in the near future.

I'm a Morrowind modder. :P It's an awesome game. Especially with all of those epic Graphics and sound improvements.

good you can work on upgrading all the assets from morrowind for skyrim :P

lol, i would like to add assets from morrowind as well some of the creatures that were used as herd/baggage beasts and all the other unique creatures, plants/trees that are from swamp like areas, etc....

The Silt Striders and Guars are the best creatures in my opinion. And I mod Morrowind because Oblivion and Skyrim don't work on my PC so... yeah. What I'd really like to see converted is the Armour system, and the weapons (Crossbows, darts .etc).

it will be in one of the DLC's along with spears and a few other extras i believe... to bad we have to wait for the first dlc on pc >.<

dont remember exactly how the armor stuff worked in morrowind, but extra armor slots are planned for the sresource.esm file at least... that way its available to everyone who wants to take advantage of them.

will have shoulder/pauldrons plus a few extras for ear rings and the like.

Archived