10 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

Wrye Bash tells me that Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm has an unrecognized header version. Is this something I can safely ignore?

1.6.640 with Skyrim - Utility Mod 3.3.3 and Sexlab 1.65AE

You should update your Wrye Bash.

For your general info - Skyrim AE has updated to 1.6.1170 and SKSE reports that the SexlabUtil.dll is no longer compatible (if this is the wrong area to report this I apologize and ask that you post a link to where I should report it - thank you)

13 hours ago, Wolf470 said:

For your general info - Skyrim AE has updated to 1.6.1170 and SKSE reports that the SexlabUtil.dll is no longer compatible (if this is the wrong area to report this I apologize and ask that you post a link to where I should report it - thank you)

There's no DLL in this mod. Also, this is Skyrim Utility Mod. You might want to go check the Sexlab release post (link to the update post and you can find what you need from there, but it was updated after your post).

9 hours ago, Scautura said:

There's no DLL in this mod. Also, this is Skyrim Utility Mod. You might want to go check the Sexlab release post (link to the update post and you can find what you need from there, but it was updated after your post).

Thank you!!  I've still got five of more nexus mods I'm waiting for - JContainers, Fuz Ro D'oh, Papyrus Util, Race Menu and Soaking Wet...

On 1/19/2024 at 9:02 PM, Wolf470 said:

Thank you!!  I've still got five of more nexus mods I'm waiting for - JContainers, Fuz Ro D'oh, Papyrus Util, Race Menu and Soaking Wet...

Papyrus is available (v4.6), Jcontainers you can download a prerelease from their GIT page, link was in their forum on Nexus.
Rest I'm waiting too though :D

SUM "complains" about newest Sexlab version being untested and recommends to go back to older version. While it does seem to work fine despite teh warning I was wondering if there is any update planned to get rid of that message?

How would you unbind all the keybinds because it is conflicting with quite a few of the other mods I have and I dont really have a use for skyrim utility other as a required mod for your other mods

Edited by ravaner
3 hours ago, ravaner said:

How would you unbind all the keybinds because it is conflicting with quite a few of the other mods I have and I dont really have a use for skyrim utility other as a required mod for your other mods

Open the MCM.

Go to the MCM for Skyrim Utility.

Choose the Setup page.
Scroll down to the left side section titled Hotkeys.
Look over to the right side to find the option Unbind All Keys Mapping.
Click Unbind All Keys Mapping.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

20240123085123_1.jpg.18261637203a15a64c488ce05eddb7f7.jpg

Edited by Herowynne
19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Open the MCM.

Go to the MCM for Skyrim Utility.

Choose the Setup page.
Scroll down to the left side section titled Hotkeys.
Look over to the right side to find the option Unbind All Keys Mapping.
Click Unbind All Keys Mapping.

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

20240123085123_1.jpg.18261637203a15a64c488ce05eddb7f7.jpg

I am blind. Appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 4:46 PM, myrrdhin said:

SUM "complains" about newest Sexlab version being untested and recommends to go back to older version. While it does seem to work fine despite teh warning I was wondering if there is any update planned to get rid of that message?

I'm wondering this as well. Sexlab was updated after SUM, so SUM is asking for the previous version. Although it shows it's fine in the menu, it is a touch annoying to have popups when the game starts. is there an ini or something we can just manually tweak?

image.png

On 2/1/2024 at 6:27 PM, jfraser said:

I'm wondering this as well. Sexlab was updated after SUM, so SUM is asking for the previous version. Although it shows it's fine in the menu, it is a touch annoying to have popups when the game starts. is there an ini or something we can just manually tweak?

image.png

Please something needs to be done about this.  Either an update or some kind of MCM toggle to disable the warning after you've seen it.  I'm not downgrading especially when the current SL version works fine but I use Requiem and other mods that drastically increase difficulty which means frequent save loading.  Having to click off this pop-up constantly gets old.  Especially when it's the only thing in my 400 plugin list that does it.

I don't want to have to get rid of it cause I like your mods but it's getting to the point they aren't worth this annoyance.

Edited by Stncold
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 7:27 PM, jfraser said:

New version's up.

On 2/3/2024 at 8:19 PM, xX_HSMACHINE_Xx said:

SUM does not show up in the MCM, no idea what im doing wrong. I did change the number in the papyrus tweaks ini

On 2/5/2024 at 7:27 AM, fataljustice said:

Its the same on my Side, just installed it to use DDe and nothing is showing up in the mcm. No Dde and no SUM. Anyone could help ? I also changed the number in the PapyrusNG ini to 2000

Try typing SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console and hit enter.

• 2 weeks later...