LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

I'm building a location where one can choose.. slightly varied backgrounds for screenshots.

Spoiler

Ruins Lost In Time "slot" (more crystals was added after this shot)

449130-1523726393.jpg

Crystal Wall (extremely incomplete area.. ingame it was way more empty looking than in CS)

449130-1523875121.jpg

Nature Corner (+naturist bonus.. heh heh..heh? okay...)

nudebonus_by_masked_guy-dc919st.jpg

On 4/6/2018 at 1:38 PM, Sir Artsy said:

Are you prepared for the hypersexy teddy-leotard-onepiece friday? Of course you are not!

Fay

Reveal hidden contents

fayleo1_by_masked_guy-dc7r4la.jpg

fayleo2_by_masked_guy-dc7r4lp.jpg

Avelyn

Reveal hidden contents

avelyn_by_masked_guy-dc82em9.jpgavesofabust_by_masked_guy-dc82ekm.jpg

avesofa_by_masked_guy-dc82ell.jpg

avesofa2_by_masked_guy-dc82el2.jpg

Shae

Reveal hidden contents

shaesuit_by_masked_guy-dc7xv21.jpg

shaelingerie_by_masked_guy-dc82esl.jpg

Guest starring Roo:

Reveal hidden contents

roo5_by_masked_guy-dc7rcz0.jpg

Will you make Avelyn available Shae is available on your blog. Oblivion seriously lacks decent looking female followers even waif ones.

55 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Will you make Avelyn available Shae is available on your blog. Oblivion seriously lacks decent looking female followers even waif ones.

Avelyn might never be out.. let's just say Issues

Shae has been out for 8 months?? now. She has according to my mediafire like 100+ downloads but i have only seen her in 2-3 peoples pics which means they don't do pics and/or they snatched her face data and textures xD

edit: dmz body stuff for shae is recommended, she has a "system" where she doesn't accept anything really. She comes with underwear, i think.. Dari has good looking outfits and nexus has few dmz collections if you don't like the mashups that comes with her.

23 hours ago, Sir Artsy said:

Avelyn might never be out.. let's just say Issues

Shae has been out for 8 months?? now. She has according to my mediafire like 100+ downloads but i have only seen her in 2-3 peoples pics which means they don't do pics and/or they snatched her face data and textures xD

edit: dmz body stuff for shae is recommended, she has a "system" where she doesn't accept anything really. She comes with underwear, i think.. Dari has good looking outfits and nexus has few dmz collections if you don't like the mashups that comes with her.

I downloaded her but she looks nothing like she does in your game for me (she's not even close to looking the same for me) so I didn't take any shots of her.

Hi everyone!! I don't know if I'm late for the party but this is my player character, Ria. (that's a random name generated :tongue: )

Spoiler

5ae75a4f63005_Oblivion2018043017_08_15.thumb.jpg.5c39125ed08910df7672d6b26a9b8b71.jpg

Only one for now coz I'm still new to Oblivion and it takes a bit time to create all of the after effects in photoshop ( This is not enb, I play oblivion with pretty much only textures set to medium and models set to high).

Give me feedbacks on how I should edit the image, I'd appreciate them. To be honest, I think this image is a bit too bright for a dungeon and some places on the character are not properly shaded...

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The party never stops...lol.

She looks fine to me. Cool reddish eyes.

I personally never edit the images. Printscreen...save as jpg...done. Settings are large textures and max resolution.

I use Natural Weather/Environments for outdoor lighting which is pretty old school as mods go...gets rid of the stock bluish look. But I really like the scripted weather when it isn't getting buggered-up due to fast travel.

That's a neat mod but sadly better visual in game costs me FPS ( severe FPS) so I tend to crank down the settings and stay away from any of those graphic injectors/ enhancers. That's why I have to edit the image after that, to get rid of the "dullness" (hope that's a word) the vanilla graphics have. Now I read your comment, I do notice that here eyes are reddish too, they're supposed to be white ... Oh well, that's a good start anyway. 

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

It shouldn't be a frame hog. It just changes the colour settings for sunlight as well as adds over 40 different types of weather that follow seasonal/location patterns. They can change over the day or as you travel. Nights are darker if the moons are in certain phases. There's a mod called Tell Peter Weather Control which allows YOU to control the weather......can't go back.

I took a good look at the mod again, downloaded it and you're right, it doesn't have a hit on performance at all. Thank you, it indeed makes colors better. I snapped this shot at dusk, thought I would upload it . Although the mod indeed makes my game look better, it still need post effects to achieve this looks, I hope I didn't overdo anything. Please give feedbacks, I need those to improve . 
     Cheers!!

Spoiler

5ae880700508f_Oblivion2018050115_12_23_v1.thumb.jpg.c60f38ab65718d8913b87d19011f5dcb.jpg

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yes...I much prefer the warmer tones it gives. Be warned, though, that the scripting seems to hate lots of fast traveling. So if you notice the weather acting wacky, you might need to reset the mod (turn on and off) in order to get the weather behaving properly. Remember the handy console command: fw 38eee to give you perfect weather if you're resetting the mod. Hit fw 38eee...save...reset.

Thanks I'll make sure to do that.

3 hours ago, ger4 said:

Nice :smile:

BTW, are these clothes available anywhere, they look beautiful.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/d8dd04bd038336a53ac3311d37bfef85/tumblr_p51nkvFY1u1qefoaro4_1280.jpg

Is a port of these robes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74212 and the fur coat from this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53518

It has some rigging issues but if you don't mind I can PM you with them.

• 2 weeks later...

So i like Heard about this comic where deadpool and thanos work together to save the love of their lives, death. So, i wondered, could I make skeletons sexy? and then remembered with race mess it would be incredibly simple to make outfits for a skeleton race. anyway, I hope i at least some of the pictures turned out a little sexy if not a bit morbid, hopefully never grotesque.

5b0488e9abac1_Oblivion2018052215_58_20.thumb.jpg.c59461f6ad22732adc862b9376c1c001.jpg

5b0488c4359e5_Oblivion2018052216_12_18.thumb.jpg.81f1a1c9c7479651b1ce7a25d92c87e1.jpg5b048149c62fb_Oblivion2018051521_09_51.thumb.jpg.c3a42d7d63619e48a1459c4562e0944d.jpg5b0481686964d_Oblivion2018051521_21_28.thumb.jpg.43a032ce7ffa8138db1be19e5e17ec15.jpg

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Lovers Bitch...fejeena's version.

You do not understand, they are forum participants, where the mod was created, they are like bears:

b59d3b1d953c.jpg

I should be there too :)