One odd issue that seems to have cropped up for me is that the belts and plugs no longer appear to have models; nothing appears in the preview or when the belt is equipped. The scripting all works like it's supposed to, the arousal meter changes and such, but the belt doesn't 'appear' when equipped. The key happens to have a normal appearance though. Not sure what happened or what's causing it; I uninstalled the mod, made a clean save, then reinstalled it but the same error appears. The previous version was working fine with the load order I had and the only mod that's been added is Sexlab Arousal.

Did you copy the files from the folder for your appropriate body type (cbbe or unp) to your data directory?

Is it possible to not have the arousal level drop if having sex with a belt on?

Also, removing the belt as a mage feels a bit too easy, the spell option seems to succeed every time :)

The arousal level dropping while having sex is due to an event monitor in Sexlab Aroused itself. I suppose I could store arousal level as the event starts, and then restore it once the event completes. I am going to talk with Redneck later about working around this. Try removing the belt in the new version? Should be quite a bit harder. Prior to this version, I hadn't touched the Remove Belt functionality (Was running Zadil's original code). I have since rewritten it. The formula before was based on maximum magicka. It is now based on skill ability for whatever school you attempt to remove the belt with. It is now much harder for some schools than others. At skill level 100, you will have a 50% chance for lockpicking. Lower for mages, depending on what school you attempt with (Harder to melt the belt off without harming yourself than it is to pick it). I will adjust this depending on feedback received. 

Right, the removal option using magic was meant to target players who would predominantly select magica during level-up, though the exact threshold may have required some additional fine-tuning. Either way, a skill-based approach is probably the way to go.

Nice work, fdsatrashasdf. Quite an improvement to the original.

Thanks  :D

Yeah, I realized that was the original intent of that approach. Magicka total can vary by a much wider value than Skill level, though (Even for people using the uncapper, like I do).

This is an amazing mod, thanks for this, it works very well!

I did notice one bug, when you have Chastity Belt 3 equipped and try to put the Chastity Plug 3 on, it doesn't give you the option to "Insert Attachments" UNLESS you have Chastity Plug 2 in your inventory as well, it equips just fine when you do, and also removes just fine.  Otherwise this is awesome, and I'd love to see more of a Mistress/Master element, maybe followers or even a new NPC who controls the key/belt, who taunts you with release.

Nice catch. Fixed for next release.

I'm currently toying around with a few ideas for a sister-mod to this that would do just that. If someone wanted to write up some quality dialogue for that sort of interaction, it would increase my chances of implementing it.

I did notice one bug, when you have Chastity Belt 3 equipped and try to put the Chastity Plug 3 on, it doesn't give you the option to "Insert Attachments" UNLESS you have Chastity Plug 2 in your inventory as well, it equips just fine when you do, and also removes just fine.  Otherwise this is awesome, and I'd love to see more of a Mistress/Master element, maybe followers or even a new NPC who controls the key/belt, who taunts you with release.

I'm currently toying around with a few ideas for a sister-mod to this that would do just that. If someone wanted to write up some quality dialogue for that sort of interaction, it would increase my chances of implementing it.

One idea is to have your follower hold access to the key, so if you want to trade with them they'll ask you for a favor. Should you refuse you still could access your inventory, but it'll affect your chance of being release the next time you ask for it. You could also add in a little twist by having them ask you to do something when you ask for the key, but there's a chance that they would just refuse to release you after the deed anyway.

Also periodic interruption when you you have a high level of arousal in the form of trying to shake off the belt (animation) or something, gotta have something affecting the player that would make them work for the key xD

One idea is to have your follower hold access to the key, so if you want to trade with them they'll ask you for a favor. Should you refuse you still could access your inventory, but it'll affect your chance of being release the next time you ask for it. You could also add in a little twist by having them ask you to do something when you ask for the key, but there's a chance that they would just refuse to release you after the deed anyway.

Also periodic interruption when you you have a high level of arousal in the form of trying to shake off the belt (animation) or something, gotta have something affecting the player that would make them work for the key xD

Can we have the for NPCs to? Would love to punish some of my followers

Can we have the for NPCs to? Would love to punish some of my followers

That feature may be added at some point in the future. At the moment, follower belt support is very rough (Purely Cosmetic). You can equip them with the belt via the console, for now.

One odd issue that seems to have cropped up for me is that the belts and plugs no longer appear to have models; nothing appears in the preview or when the belt is equipped. The scripting all works like it's supposed to, the arousal meter changes and such, but the belt doesn't 'appear' when equipped. The key happens to have a normal appearance though. Not sure what happened or what's causing it; I uninstalled the mod, made a clean save, then reinstalled it but the same error appears. The previous version was working fine with the load order I had and the only mod that's been added is Sexlab Arousal.

Did you copy the files from the folder for your appropriate body type (cbbe or unp) to your data directory?

That seems to have fixed it. Didn't notice that change and just used NMM, which just dumped both into the data directory. The altered fit looks nice; the old one had some clipping issues with certain CBBE variants.

Got the key to the bookcase but can't find it I checked all the cases Hint to were I might find it thanks

It is in the Arcaneum. One of the bookshelves lining the walls is labeled "Forbidden Bookcase". 

Sure, know of any decent existing animations for that? I'm more of a programmer than a graphics guy.

The description is a bit vague: does this mod just add basic Sexlab functionality as of now?  I see the plans for the future, obviously.

This mod in it's current state, adds player craftable chastity belts / matching plugs to the game, that are unremovable without the appropriate key. The belts are quite intuitive, and do not require a spell/power to manipulate. You may interact with the belt in a variety of ways. In addition, the mod manipulates your Arousal stat at appropriate times, and adjusts your arousal exposure rate while you are wearing the belt. The belt will also dynamically replace all SexLab animations that contain the tags "Vaginal", "Anal", or "fisting" (Several fisting anims were not appropriately tagged), with chastity friendly animations, preserving foreplay / aggressiveness where possible. There are a number of other smaller features built in to it that I won't take the time to list here. Give it a try if this sort of thing interests you :)

EDIT: Added better features description to opening post.

New version is up.

• Fixed bug in menu for Belt 3's plugs.
  • Added base magicka check for magical belt removal. Upped magicka cost to 50 per attempt.
  • Added arousal penalty for belt removal: The more aroused you are, the harder it is to focus on removing the belt.
  • Added "Attempt to Masturbate" option to the belt while arousal > 30 (Mostly just to figure out how FNIS + adding a custom animation works.).
  • Updated for Sexlab Aroused v20130929. Will now properly block arousal decreasing upon sex while in the belt (Can't be satisfied from giving a BJ). This will not block arousal gain from foreplay, and the like. 
  • Fixed console EquipItem for npcs (Still mostly cosmetic, unfinished. Will now block arousal decrease on belted npc's during sex acts, however)

New version is up.

• Added base magicka check for magical belt removal. Upped magicka cost to 50 per attempt.
  • Added arousal penalty for belt removal: The more aroused you are, the harder it is to focus on removing the belt.
  • Added "Attempt to Masturbate" option to the belt while arousal > 30 (Mostly just to figure out how FNIS + adding a custom animation works.).
  • Updated for Sexlab Aroused v20130929. Will now properly block arousal decreasing upon sex while in the belt (Can't be satisfied from giving a BJ). This will not block arousal gain from foreplay, and the like. 
  • Fixed console EquipItem for npcs (Still mostly cosmetic, unfinished. Will now block arousal decrease on belted npc's during sex acts, however)

I noticed the mod now contains a FNIS animation, does that mean the mod now requires FNIS and GenerateFNISForUsers.exe needs to be run after install?  I assume so.

New version is up.

I noticed the mod now contains a FNIS animation, does that mean the mod now requires FNIS and GenerateFNISForUsers.exe needs to be run after install?  I assume so.

Indeed it does. I was actually editing the opening post with that information as you posted. :)

I venture to offer some thoughts on the development of mod:

1. The belt worn by the heroine of the quest (for example, when entering into the guild of magicians - we must learn not to fuck), because such a device to dress yourself quite strange.

2. Manufacturing belts - and should I? Alternatively key in the presence of books in the inventory, can produce some of the blacksmiths, say orc in Markarth.

3. Regarding the NPC. Necessary women can change default clothes, adding a belt. (I tried with Adrienne, like works) 

Sorry for the googlish

The description is a bit vague: does this mod just add basic Sexlab functionality as of now?  I see the plans for the future, obviously.

This mod in it's current state, adds player craftable chastity belts / matching plugs to the game, that are unremovable without the appropriate key. The belts are quite intuitive, and do not require a spell/power to manipulate. You may interact with the belt in a variety of ways. In addition, the mod manipulates your Arousal stat at appropriate times, and adjusts your arousal exposure rate while you are wearing the belt. The belt will also dynamically replace all SexLab animations that contain the tags "Vaginal", "Anal", or "fisting" (Several fisting anims were not appropriately tagged), with chastity friendly animations, preserving foreplay / aggressiveness where possible. There are a number of other smaller features built in to it that I won't take the time to list here. Give it a try if this sort of thing interests you :)

EDIT: Added better features description to opening post.

Ah!  I actually have and use the original Devious Devices, so I was interested in the Sexlab integration.  The explanation is much better!  You're doing great work!

Good job.

can you add the requirement of "PrivateNeeds"

Hmm. That sort of thing doesn't particularly interest me. If there's a lot of demand for it, though, I would consider writing an add-on containing that integration.

The Belt does not block arousal decrease after sex while the character is wearing it in my game. Everything else works properly, only after giving a handjob or blowjob my character's desires are satisfied ;D

The installed version is the one with the 30 at the end (should be the latest version)

Thanks in advance

Yeah, the Lock Faction changed significantly in the last version of Aroused (No longer blocks arousal gain/loss, like it did before). I will release a new version that addresses this (In addition to adding several new features, including npc support) within a few days.

Yeah, the Lock Faction changed significantly in the last version of Aroused (No longer blocks arousal gain/loss, like it did before). I will release a new version that addresses this (In addition to adding several new features, including npc support) within a few days.

Uh great, looking forward to that, thanks for your work :)

I am having an issue with the attempted masturbation animation: it does not play, my character just stands there. I am using SexLab 1.2 and the 930 version of this mod and the latest version of FNIS. When I run FNIS I see it in the list of mods it included and I don't get any errors. Otherwise the belt works well, used Radiant Prostitution and it would not do any anal/vaginal/fisting even when they requested it.

I did make a minor change in 2 things on mine: 1) player can not make keys (making a key makes a fake) and 2) belts, plugs and keys (real and fake) can be found on bandits and the like as well as rich people. The fake keys both show with the same name in inventory (ID name are different) so you don't know which you have found until you try it.

I do have a suggestion for a keyholder mod: if the character gets married they have the key. Don't keep them satisfied they may lock you in it and not let you out for a while.

I am having an issue with the attempted masturbation animation: it does not play, my character just stands there. I am using SexLab 1.2 and the 930 version of this mod and the latest version of FNIS. When I run FNIS I see it in the list of mods it included and I don't get any errors. Otherwise the belt works well, used Radiant Prostitution and it would not do any anal/vaginal/fisting even when they requested it.

I did make a minor change in 2 things on mine: 1) player can not make keys (making a key makes a fake) and 2) belts, plugs and keys (real and fake) can be found on bandits and the like as well as rich people. The fake keys both show with the same name in inventory (ID name are different) so you don't know which you have found until you try it.

I do have a suggestion for a keyholder mod: if the character gets married they have the key. Don't keep them satisfied they may lock you in it and not let you out for a while.

Hmm. I'll have you try that again once I release the next update. Though I did not encounter that problem while testing, that animation is now handled quite a bit differently. What happens if you type "player.playidle DDBeltedSolo" in console?

In the future, I am planning on having a series of quests involving the belt, in which it will not be removable by player craftable keys.

Spousal interactions sound like a good potential quest. Thanks, I will add that to The List . Would you be willing to write up suitable dialogue for that quest?

Hmm. I'll have you try that again once I release the next update. Though I did not encounter that problem while testing, that animation is now handled quite a bit differently. What happens if you type "player.playidle DDBeltedSolo" in console?

In the future, I am planning on having a series of quests involving the belt, in which it will not be removable by player craftable keys.

Spousal interactions sound like a good potential quest. Thanks, I will add that to The List . Would you be willing to write up suitable dialogue for that quest?

Sure, I'll give it a go. The idle plays if I start it from the console but not from the belt menu (just tried it both ways).