Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

On 7/16/2023 at 1:15 AM, mercury_D said:

full nude mod of Sully/Tio/Renne/Noel Seeker/Musse/Elie/Rixia/Emma/General Le Guin

+Include some clothing transfers from DOA.

with body texture and mesh created by @holden_mcclure,

also thanks to @amorrow28 for providing the tutorials and tools that made these mods possible.

==================================================

install:

put the *.pkg file in "game\data\asset\D3D11".
*Make sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

The previous C_CHR105_C81.pkg must be deleted as it causes character shading issues.

Here is the list you can use to search for the custom I replaced.

https://gist.github.com/the-database/a89e8445b5ee362930f374b8d0f3708e

N_v0.6.zip 86.37 MB · 147 downloads

I finally got to the stage where I unlocked Tia's bath towel costume (beginning of ACT IV if anyone is wondering) but I was so disappointed with your PKG mod that turned Tio into a busty woman with a fat ass. Is there a reason she's not accurate to her actual in game body model? Does this forum forbid flat chests or small breasts for some reason? I like all body types equally - small and big breast are both beautiful. But for some reason all the flat chested girls have gone up about 7 cup sizes in the mods. It's a shame.

12 minutes ago, Mrbezos said:

I finally got to the stage where I unlocked Tia's bath towel costume (beginning of ACT IV if anyone is wondering) but I was so disappointed with your PKG mod that turned Tio into a busty woman with a fat ass. Is there a reason she's not accurate to her actual in game body model? Does this forum forbid flat chests or small breasts for some reason? I like all body types equally - small and big breast are both beautiful. But for some reason all the flat chested girls have gone up about 7 cup sizes in the mods. It's a shame.

There's no need to be catty about it. I think any mod post should include images, but if you read the post it sounds like they're using assets from DOA which usually has busty girls. Use a different mod for Tio, either a different pkg or a 3dmigoto one.

5 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

There's no need to be catty about it. I think any mod post should include images, but if you read the post it sounds like they're using assets from DOA which usually has busty girls. Use a different mod for Tio, either a different pkg or a 3dmigoto one.

Expressing disappointment isn't tantamount to being catty. And no, as far as I am aware, there aren't any alternative PKG nude mods for Tio with her natural small proportions. Funnily enough, I actually love that users mods for Noel, Elle, Musse etc because from a canon perspective they are super accurate. They do have big breasts and big butts in the game universe. But the more petite girls, Millium, Tio, Tita, Altina etc get 5x cup size upgrades which is just... bizarre. Not to mention distracting as it's like they have become a whole different character. I get that it is ultimately the Mod Creators own discretion and tastes which dictate which mods they choose to make outside of paid requests... it is just that I played through 4 acts of this game eagerly waiting for Tio to be exposed only to find out she's had a boob job and a brazilian butt lift. It is not even the same character now. She is petite and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed of, changed or hidden. So, I kindly ask: is there anybody out there with the skills, passion and interest to create an accurate nude PKG mod for the smaller busted girls in the game? Because there is definitely an audience for it. Oh, and I agree 100% that mods should have screenshots attached for time sunk fallacy purposes at the very least.

1 hour ago, Mrbezos said:

Expressing disappointment isn't tantamount to being catty. And no, as far as I am aware, there aren't any alternative PKG nude mods for Tio with her natural small proportions. Funnily enough, I actually love that users mods for Noel, Elle, Musse etc because from a canon perspective they are super accurate. They do have big breasts and big butts in the game universe. But the more petite girls, Millium, Tio, Tita, Altina etc get 5x cup size upgrades which is just... bizarre. Not to mention distracting as it's like they have become a whole different character. I get that it is ultimately the Mod Creators own discretion and tastes which dictate which mods they choose to make outside of paid requests... it is just that I played through 4 acts of this game eagerly waiting for Tio to be exposed only to find out she's had a boob job and a brazilian butt lift. It is not even the same character now. She is petite and it shouldn't be something to be ashamed of, changed or hidden. So, I kindly ask: is there anybody out there with the skills, passion and interest to create an accurate nude PKG mod for the smaller busted girls in the game? Because there is definitely an audience for it. Oh, and I agree 100% that mods should have screenshots attached for time sunk fallacy purposes at the very least.

You should use Lakovic or Coomi's 3dmigoto mods in the meanwhile. Iirc you can use both 3dm and pkg mods, but I only checked out the nisa version for a few minutes.

Btw, you should post pics of that mod you're using, since it has no pics, if you would be so kind. That and I'm curious what a different base body looks like since most mods here seems to use the few we have around.

Edited by SonicMan1234
On 8/2/2023 at 3:42 PM, lakovic said:

3Dmigoto needs certain shaders activated to work

I am using this mod and it just isn't working with the "noskirt" folder not even activating or applying to my game. the F4+number isn't working in correlation. So can I get some help with this if you may be so kind? 

3 hours ago, HIFL123163 said:

I am using this mod and it just isn't working with the "noskirt" folder not even activating or applying to my game. the F4+number isn't working in correlation. So can I get some help with this if you may be so kind? 

For one, you should take Kuro talk to the Kuro thread. Secondly, why are you using a mod from Hajimari (Old Reverie release) in Kuro? Go to the Kuro thread and use that one.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, yayoiimas said:

Update hash edit for lakovic Nude&Sexy mod.

Not all of sexy costume are working.

This mod include unskirt for some character.

nyaanude.thumb.jpg.7877811afb57dc81776a850b7c414ffd.jpg

Juna Musse Emma - Magical costume has change to other costume, so if you don't like you can delete Magical Folder.

Alisa&Rixia has many costume and this is a key for change.

Alisa Default and Magical costume - F4+4

Rixia Mood Wedding Dress - F4+9

nyaanude2.thumb.jpg.1933fdb78df72af6bbc0d46a19f6066f.jpg

Nude mod are already test for most character except Noel and some character from gold gacha.

TrailsReverie_NyaaNudeMod.rar 194.51 MB · 988 downloads

So I'm just wondering if the English Trails into Reverie will get the same costume changes as the one is the Hajimari no Kiseki release? Will that be available? The one lakovic made before with more options.

Edited by HIFL123163
On 9/8/2023 at 4:59 PM, SonicMan1234 said:

You should use Lakovic or Coomi's 3dmigoto mods in the meanwhile. Iirc you can use both 3dm and pkg mods, but I only checked out the nisa version for a few minutes.

Btw, you should post pics of that mod you're using, since it has no pics, if you would be so kind. That and I'm curious what a different base body looks like since most mods here seems to use the few we have around.

Attached are pics of his mods. As you can see he details the vagina beautifully and the breasts have a natural weight and heft to them. I love his models but I just wish he would give the flat or smaller breasted girls the same love. I'm a fan of his work absolutely but it's understandable I was upset that the Tio mod wasn't as it was expected to be. 

PXL_20230910_232428579.jpg

PXL_20230910_232400987.jpg

PXL_20230907_003202550~2.jpg

PXL_20230910_232345231.jpg

PXL_20230910_232449504.jpg

On 9/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, Mrbezos said:

Haha, I agree, I have made a wrong choice with Tio's body shape myself, but I was too lazy to go back and change it. Also, I stumbled upon something interesting. If anyone is into modding, they can transfer the weight of jewelry to the chest; the results are quite astonishing!

Spoiler

image.gif.ed9aaf82a5e06e32df612e6b7d20d7ca.gif

At the moment, I don't really plan on sharing any other mods. After all, the models are so va-va-voom, and it's all thanks to the expertise of @holden_mcclure

4 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Haha, I agree, I have made a wrong choice with Tio's body shape myself, but I was too lazy to go back and change it. Also, I stumbled upon something interesting. If anyone is into modding, they can transfer the weight of jewelry to the chest; the results are quite astonishing!

Hide contents

At the moment, I don't really plan on sharing any other mods. After all, the models are so va-va-voom, and it's all thanks to the expertise of @holden_mcclure

Some pretty impressive jiggle.

10 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Hide contents

Wow. This is pretty awesome.

I wonder if a standalone jiggle mod can be created using this.

14 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Hide contents

Well, fingers crossed you and @holden_mcclure decide to team up again and make some more mods for the smaller chested girls and more petite girls in the future. Tio, Altina, Nadia and Millium deserve it. Although, I'm on act IV now so I imagine I'm close to the conclusion. Feels short compared to previous Trails games and at this point I really only play it for the plethora of eye candy. Anyway, thank you for explaining about where the Tio mod went wrong and for providing the beautiful Noel and other girl nude mods. Are their other games you mod that you would recommend? 

16 hours ago, tigers said:

Wow. This is pretty awesome.

I wonder if a standalone jiggle mod can be created using this.

All characters with larger breasts do have a jiggle effect, but it's not very pronounced. Interestingly, characters with smaller chests originally didn't have a jiggle effect at all, but if you transfer the physics effects from their accessories, the jiggle effect becomes much more noticeable.

Spoiler

This is an exception.

When you transform and get bigger, shouldn't your clothes just go "pop" ??

image.gif.69d04fa0c7d645660fb66415547adbf5.gif

7 hours ago, mercury_D said:

All characters with larger breasts do have a jiggle effect, but it's not very pronounced. Interestingly, characters with smaller chests originally didn't have a jiggle effect at all, but if you transfer the physics effects from their accessories, the jiggle effect becomes much more noticeable.

Hide contents

This is an exception.

Beautiful work. Do you have your nude mod in PKG format for Alyssa and Juna also? 

7 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is an exception.

you remind me of senran kagura