Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

On 8/16/2023 at 10:55 PM, Mrbezos said:

Lol she looks like a chameleon. I use NotaZebra's PKG mods (I think) combined with user Mercury_d nude PKG mods (the nude Noel mod and Rixia nude mods). I like to combine the mods as I don't want all girls naked just some. Plus, I like the different nude body types. I've been mixing and matching so far without any issues but I just got Emma in the party and... Well, I'm not sure if it's meant to be her astral form (can't remember what that looked like in previous games) or she's just glitching out. I don't have any DLC costumes if it helps. 

I played a bit and got to where Emma is available, but I do not observe this issue with my mods.

• Does this happen all the time?
  • Does it happen on the field or just in the menu?
  • Does the discoloration only affect Emma?
  • Do you use any 3dmigoto mods?
  • Can you try the other versions of my Emma mod to see if the problem persists?
  • If the problem happens with just one file, please send me the file
  • Please also check that the file you are using is for the game you are playing
Edited by NotAZebra
6 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

I played a bit and got to where Emma is available, but I do not observe this issue with my mods.

• Does this happen all the time?
  • Does it happen on the field or just in the menu?
  • Does the discoloration only affect Emma?
  • Do you use any 3dmigoto mods?
  • Can you try the other versions of my Emma mod to see if the problem persists?
  • If the problem happens with just one file, please send me the file

Looks like an incompatible shader to me. My guess is using the pkg in a game it was not built for.

9 hours ago, SkyWarrior623 said:

This is awesome! Thanks for all your work! I wonder if this could theoretically be used to add Towel costumes (or ""Towel"" costumes) to the characters that are missing them? I'm not sure how the game determines what a Towel costume is for the purposes of showing the characters in the hot springs. Or does the hot springs count as a scripted scene that won't show them?

(Not a request, just intellectual curiosity)

The costumes could be made but the game will not use them for hot springs. The actual hot springs data would need to be modified (and I have no idea how, but you could ask on discord).

On 7/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, Mrbezos said:

A shame. Is there anyway to get this mod or similar without 3d mig? 3d mig totally stops my ps5 controller working even with Steam overlay disabled. 

Maybe u can try using ds4windows (latest version support ps5 controller) so ur ps5 will recognize as xbox controller 
Fortunately reverie has custom icon for controller mode so u can still use ps icon

On 7/22/2023 at 12:20 PM, yayoiimas said:

Update hash edit for lakovic Nude&Sexy mod.

Not all of sexy costume are working.

This mod include unskirt for some character.

nyaanude.thumb.jpg.7877811afb57dc81776a850b7c414ffd.jpg

Juna Musse Emma - Magical costume has change to other costume, so if you don't like you can delete Magical Folder.

Alisa&Rixia has many costume and this is a key for change.

Alisa Default and Magical costume - F4+4

Rixia Mood Wedding Dress - F4+9

nyaanude2.thumb.jpg.1933fdb78df72af6bbc0d46a19f6066f.jpg

Nude mod are already test for most character except Noel and some character from gold gacha.

TrailsReverie_NyaaNudeMod.rar 194.51 MB · 586 downloads

This mod is fantastic! The skimpy edits to their outfits are just impeccable, although I do have one issue. When I press F4 I notice Noel is among the ones who apparently is able to switch her outfit, just like Alisa, yet I've tried with all of her costumes, and nothing really happens. Is this a bug?

6 hours ago, Aura2696 said:

This mod is fantastic! The skimpy edits to their outfits are just impeccable, although I do have one issue. When I press F4 I notice Noel is among the ones who apparently is able to switch her outfit, just like Alisa, yet I've tried with all of her costumes, and nothing really happens. Is this a bug?

There are no files for Noel in that mod. You could get the files from lakovic’s mod for CLE Hajimari and fix the shader hashes in the ini files, though. This is not hard, and there may even be no fixing needed. The first few minutes of this video explain the basics of hunting for the hashes, and this tutorial gives more detail. You might need some other help, so ask if you are having trouble, and share the results if you succeed!

Edited by NotAZebra

Two more outfit mods!

alisa_wh_vofan.png.3139f5054dc6174eda0061827db1731b.png

This one is a recreation of the white VOFAN outfit that was exclusive DLC.  This is not the original, but it's close enough for me.

AlisaWhVOFAN_Reverie.7z

tio_swim.png.efed38df6477828cc7d4ddef67f5878f.png

This is a swimsuit for Tio.  Overall I enjoy the swimsuits that come in the SSS swimsuit DLC package (well worth your money), and I appreciate that Tio's swimsuit is based on her swimsuit in Azure... but I didn't like it.  So here is an alternate!

TioNewSwim_Reverie.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails into Reverie data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

2023-07-2308_56_52-Window.png.16e654e20cfe45bd39eae63927c67ef5.png

Enjoy!  (and, again, this is not meant to compete with official DLC.  Please support Falcom!)

7 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Two more outfit mods!

alisa_wh_vofan.png.3139f5054dc6174eda0061827db1731b.png

This one is a recreation of the white VOFAN outfit that was exclusive DLC.  This is not the original, but it's close enough for me.

AlisaWhVOFAN_Reverie.7z 5.16 MB · 5 downloads

tio_swim.png.efed38df6477828cc7d4ddef67f5878f.png

This is a swimsuit for Tio.  Overall I enjoy the swimsuits that come in the SSS swimsuit DLC package (well worth your money), and I appreciate that Tio's swimsuit is based on her swimsuit in Azure... but I didn't like it.  So here is an alternate!

TioNewSwim_Reverie.7z 6.48 MB · 5 downloads

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails into Reverie data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

Enjoy!  (and, again, this is not meant to compete with official DLC.  Please support Falcom!)

Awesome, how did you restore the color to be close to the official original ?

12 hours ago, lakovic said:

Awesome, how did you restore the color to be close to the official original ?

I believe I used the Recolor tool to turn the black to white, then I duplicated that layer and used recolor to add the yellow-brown tint that the center patch had.  I then took the yellow layer, and turned that into a Color Burn layer blend with partial opacity. It turned out decent, I think.  You are absolutely welcome to play with the textures I made, here they are.

WhVOFAN.pdn

WhVOFANHat.pdn

I also turned down Shininess and SpecularPower.  I find that lighter materials need to have lower values than darker materials.

With these PDN files (for Paint.NET), it should be very easy to make new colors if you want to.  Just merge the color burn layer into the color layer, and then use the recolor tool.

But I thought you already made a version of the white vofan yourself?  I would not have thought you needed this.  (Do you have the original DLC from the PS4?? If you have those pkg files, I would very much like to have them and would be happy to convert them to PC.)

I changed the black vofan to white through photoshop, but it can only be said to be close to the official white, not the same. I didn't expect that Paint.NET can also change the color, and it doesn't seem complicated? You are amazing, thank you for sharing the pdn, for the official initial vofan pkg, I don't have the white files, but you have restored the files 99.9%, which is good enough

Hot Shot X and friends

A nice player turned some of my mods into DLCs:

• Hot Shot X (sexy stuff but no nudes):
    • Version 004: Reverie - HOT SHOT X v004.7z
      • Adds costumes for Nadia
    • Version 003
      • Adds costumes for Musse
    • Version 002
      • Bug fix for Juna’s Shorts A
      • Makes Rixia’s Casuals A like B but with larger bust (rather than Zero/Azure costume, which you can get from the package below)
    • Version 001

My mods that aren‘t here can still be found as replacement pkg files here.

Paste the data folder into the game folder (which should already have a data folder).

You will want to use the information here to disable the check for having DLC characters in the party.

Edited by NotAZebra

Hi, all.  Appreciate the work everyone is doing.  I saw that @NotAZebra had requested a late game save a week or so ago.  I don't know if its still needed, but here's a copy from my play through.  This includes the system data, a save after completing both the main and post game content, and clear data of the same.  Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

ed8_psv5.zip

On 7/13/2023 at 9:40 AM, amorrow28 said:

unskirt_juna.png.bbf82b362b7bf6438f654702882a4ed2.png

This is my Unskirt Mod, ported from Trails of Cold Steel IV and updated for Trails into Reverie with support for most new costumes, as least the ones I could find so far (more than 100 models modified!).  It focuses mainly on playable characters, although some NPCs are also modified.

Reverie_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_PKG_version.7z 333.28 MB · 306 downloads

Reverie_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z 30.49 MB · 132 downloads

There are two versions, one that provides modified PKG files for the game engine, and one that uses 3DMigoto to modify the GPU assets in real time.  Most players should use the PKG files.  You do not need both.

Advantages of the PKG file version:

• Easiest install
  • Works in all situations (field, battle, costume menu, S-crafts, battle orders, etc etc). 3Dmigoto works in field, battle, 99% of S-crafts.
  • No hash collisions leading to unintentional costume modification (one costume mod affecting an unrelated character's model etc)
  • Support for Steam Deck

Advantages of the 3DMigoto version:

• Mod can be turned on and off at the tap of a button (Press F2 to turn on and off, F1 for help)
  • No files in the game install are overwritten
  • Built-in support for @coomi's nude mods (separate download, here).  PKG users can use the standalone 3DMigoto version of coomi's mod, here, and/or PKG nude mods from @NotAZebra here or @mercury15882 here.

(Alternatively, try @lakovic's nude&sexy mod v1.1, ported to NISA release by @yayoiimas!  lakovic's mod is based on my mod, but has many incredible new costume edits!)

How to use:
Download the version of your choice, and copy the data / bin folder into your Trails of Reverie folder.  The default location is {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie if you have the Steam version of the game.

Reveal hidden contents

For those using 3DMigoto: (instructions for gamepad problems, and installing the nude mod)

Note: My mod does modify DLC assets.  You need to own the DLC to use any of DLC mods I include, of course.  You do NOT need to own DLC to enjoy this mod, 100 of the 108 costumes modified are included in the standard game and only 8 costumes require DLC.

Is there a particular costume mod you want to see / use, but you do not have it in the game?  Try my purchase override cheat and buy any costume you want for the price of a tear balm!

Thanks for this!  Very high quality and sexy mod, and it's clear you put a lot of time into editing all of the different models.  I wanted to ask about 3 in particular, if you don't mind:

1. Noel - Most of her outfits involve shorts, but it looks like her GCF Uniform is a skirt.  Would it be possible to edit that one to remove the skirt?
  2. Lapis - It looks like none of her costumes were modified, despite some obvious skirts.  Was that an intentional decision?  If so, cool, but otherwise just wondering if there's any particular reason she wasn't modified.
  3. Laura - Love the princess knight mod, but would it be possible to remove the shorts on her bathing suit?  Don't know how doable that is, but I've been wanting to see under those shorts removed since CS3.

Regardless, thanks again for this particular mod, and all the other work you've been putting into the game!

Edited by njdawg
3 hours ago, njdawg said:

Thanks for this!  Very high quality and sexy mod, and it's clear you put a lot of time into editing all of the different models.  I wanted to ask about 3 in particular, if you don't mind:

1. Noel - Most of her outfits involve shorts, but it looks like her GCF Uniform is a skirt.  Would it be possible to edit that one to remove the skirt?
  2. Lapis - It looks like none of her costumes were modified, despite some obvious skirts.  Was that an intentional decision?  If so, cool, but otherwise just wondering if there's any particular reason she wasn't modified.
  3. Laura - Love the princess knight mod, but would it be possible to remove the shorts on her bathing suit?  Don't know how doable that is, but I've been wanting to see under those shorts removed since CS3.

Regardless, thanks again for this particular mod, and all the other work you've been putting into the game!

It's criminal how Lapis and Nadia don't have nude PKG mods. I think people have made nude mods for them but aren't sharing them for some reason. Incidentally, does anybody know when Tito's bath towel becomes available to purchase in the Reverie corridor? I'm in act 3 but I've not seen it for sale yet. 

On 8/22/2023 at 11:42 AM, Mr_Phelps said:

A little something for the Community. I made a small Collection of Outfits for Juna.

Juna Outfit Collection 1.01.rar 71.15 MB · 40 downloads

Edit: 1 updated PKG and changed DLC slot to make it compatible with the Hotshot X mod

JOC 1.01.rar 5.54 MB · 14 downloads

Modpack.thumb.jpg.c41f86f975182ba1ce3c2de6d2e5c535.jpg

This looks great, but I did not get these costumes to load. The costume on the field stays as the previous costume, and no model shows in the menu. If I equip one of these costumes, save, and reload, Juna disappears from the field, too.

I assume that is because of a conflict with the other DLCs I already had, but I tried running the DLC Conflict Resolver script.

Edit to mention solution: There is a folder in the archive called “assets” that should be renamed to “asset”. Edit again: I think this is solved in the latest set of files.

Edited by NotAZebra
20 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

Hot Shot X and friends

A nice player turned some of my mods into DLCs:

My mods that aren‘t here can still be found as replacement pkg files here.

You will want to use the information here to disable the check for having DLC characters in the party.

Real quick - not sure what's going on was trying all the costumes, so far all looks good but Tio's HOT SHOT when I equip the costume crashes my game, has happened twice now.

6 hours ago, njdawg said:

Thanks for the compliments!

1. So I just got to the part of the game where I saw this costume for the first time. Sadly, there’s no butt under that skirt, just emptiness. Maybe one of the other modders would be interested in doing a full butt transplant?

2. Correct.

3. Same as #1, there’s nothing under those shorts unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, NotAZebra said:

This looks great, but I am unclear about what the two files are.

I did not get these costumes to load. The costume on the field stays as the previous costume, and no model shows in the menu. If I equip one of these costumes, save, and reload, Juna disappears from the field, too.

I assume that is because of a conflict with the other DLCs I already had, but I tried running the DLC Conflict Resolver script.

Same, initially. However, I was able to fix it by copying the files from the "assets" folder into the "asset" folder. The folders don't match, basically. That should help solve your issue.

1 hour ago, emilscar said:

Real quick - not sure what's going on was trying all the costumes, so far all looks good but Tio's HOT SHOT when I equip the costume crashes my game, has happened twice now.

Odd. I am not getting that result. Have you installed any other user-made DLCs?