If you could be one of the Middle Earth races, which would you choose?

Middle Earth Races  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you pick?

• Human
    • Elf
    • Dwarf
    • Hobbit
    • Orc/Uruk-ai
    • Other

Which Middle Earth (Hobbit/Lord of the Rings) race would you want to be? I didn't add Valar or Maiar because, well, I didn't want to.

I would love to be an Elf.

Edited by deadjester226
14 hours ago, LordDarSteel said:

I'm baffled why anyone would pick Orc. They don't have a high quality of living. I'd pick one of the Eldar and just sail to the Undying lands at the first chance.

They just want to play ugly elves, after all that is what orcs in tolkien are, corrupted and magically modified elves after all.

Probably elves, immortal, superhuman abilities. respect knowledge and culture. Quite possibly would try to become a lorekeeper of some sorts which would result in me leaving elven society for a while but what are a decade or 5 for an immortal elf?

On 7/11/2023 at 3:02 AM, ElaboratePseudonym said:

Ents.

I am on nobody's side.

It sounds like somebody wants to be a tree.

image.gif.4f42284291350622594184e8bdfed5df.gif

For me it would be something more along the lines of the Valar also known the gods of the Tolkien universe if not the superior god Eru. I don't ask for much.

1 hour ago, ElaboratePseudonym said:

What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there. 

Ooh! Ooooh... oh ho, you are a smart one! I understand now! You said what you did just to get me mad! Mad enough to break free! Ha ha! You are as smart as Boo sometimes!

(dialogue courtesy of the Miniature Giant Space Hamster Alliance.)

What I say comes from the heart?

24 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Hard to believe. I bought a pig heart yesterday.

image.jpeg.9cf1d43de70294119014d01b9b8008c8.jpeg

23 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Everyone should aspire to be a hobbit.

You mean like 6 meals a day not including tea times? Count me in! But does that mean I have to stop being a god?

On 7/12/2023 at 10:38 PM, espguy said:

Probably elves, immortal, superhuman abilities. respect knowledge and culture. Quite possibly would try to become a lorekeeper of some sorts which would result in me leaving elven society for a while but what are a decade or 5 for an immortal elf?

this is my answer as well though as far as community and culture, it's Hobbits all the way.  I mean come on.... second breakfast.

• 1 month later...