Captured Dreams - Restored June 23 2023

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You need to "build everything in Bodyslide".

Ohh no I am familiar with bodyslide and I did manage to get it working. It was not locked on so I unequipped it and re-equipped it and it worked after that. :D Thanks for your info though.

For some reason, I've stopped receiving delivery quests or dialogue that would be used to indicate my submission/domination. So I can work in the mine or retrieve stolen deliveries, but I can't delivery any deliveries, and I also can't use dialogue to indicate my disposition. Not sure what's going on. I used "Restart Task Manager," but that didn't seem to resolve it.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:12 AM, indolu said:

Ive Started playing through the quests here, pretty fun. Times on Deliveries are tight, especially with all the dangers i have in my list. Ive even Started generating AI voices, Its going to be HUGE though, lol.

How is the voice generation going?

coffeeink

posted his work for 4.15 in this thread on July 1st , 2023. It's about 100,000 files, So there are only about 80,000 or so to go. He said he had put the cache file in the Zip provided, but I couldn't find it. If only I had a Nvidia card instead of a Radeon I would find it doable.

1 hour ago, SquatsAreLife said:

How is the voice generation going?

coffeeink

posted his work for 4.15 in this thread on July 1st , 2023. It's about 100,000 files, So there are only about 80,000 or so to go. He said he had put the cache file in the Zip provided, but I couldn't find it. If only I had a Nvidia card instead of a Radeon I would find it doable.

Its done. Tooke me like 24 hours of cpu time iirc, i dont have nvidia either. Its about 2.7 Gbs. It could be smaller, but i think every dialouge is listed for every voice type, so theres some unused files, But i dont want to sort through it. it generated 101,208 lines.

TBC: I didnt and wont manually adjust lines, so what i have is the 'Quick and dirty' gen.

Edited by indolu

I played the property questline from mining, all the way up to maid, and to be honest, maid is just too hard to get through. The quests keep messing up, no dirt for sweeping or tasks simply not recognized as being completed. I loved what worked of this mod a lot, but for the time being it's not workable for me.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:44 PM, Lenore said:

I played the property questline from mining, all the way up to maid, and to be honest, maid is just too hard to get through. The quests keep messing up, no dirt for sweeping or tasks simply not recognized as being completed. I loved what worked of this mod a lot, but for the time being it's not workable for me.

There are quite a few bugs I've run into in a number of places (no hate to the mod author, btw - just an observation). The VIP lady is "busy" and therefore won't move quests along, If you already have a belt on when you see Elsif, the dialog gets stuck in a logic loop. If you have a spouse master, punishment dialog will often get caught in a logic loop. Master sometimes never goes into the shop for days at a time.

You can work around most of them and continue quests, but it's very frustrating when it happens.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:01 PM, powergame214 said:

I am having an issue in that the game crashes anytime I try to enter the CD building. Surprisingly this is the only place the game crashes but it happens every time. Any suggestions as to the cause or solutions to the issue. I ran the Chloe questline just fine although finding Ninroot in the last one was a pain : )

BTW, THANK YOU for bringing this great mod back after the original maker found religion or whatever that caused them to not only quit working on it but pull it from pretty much every source it was available.

Having the same problem (100%CTD when entering a CD building), I used the Cathedral Assets Optimizer on nexus to optimize the textures and mesh in part2, and it works now.

Please, help me, fellow men of culture,
Some problems with devices: no armbinder animations and some devices(couple of collars and some cuffs) are invisible. FNIS and bodyslide are installed and updated, CD compability during DD installation is installed too. Scripts and dialogues work well. 
LE version, esp is 4.15, assets are 4.09.

29 minutes ago, Skeletto Heels said:

... FNIS and bodyslide are installed and updated, ...

There are mods that can mess with FNIS, those are Nemesis, Dynamic Animation Replacer and others. You can work with them with few "tricks", i can't help with that but you will need to tell others what you have. Bodyslide doesn't do anything when it's installed, just like FNIS you need to use it too; it will create all the meshes.

45 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

There are mods that can mess with FNIS, those are Nemesis, Dynamic Animation Replacer and others. You can work with them with few "tricks", i can't help with that but you will need to tell others what you have. Bodyslide doesn't do anything when it's installed, just like FNIS you need to use it too; it will create all the meshes.

Sure, I know that FNIS and Bodyslide are not the source of my problem. I meant that only "Captured Dreams" has problem with disappearing devices and animations. The original DD works very well.
Should I send the whole modlist?

12 hours ago, Skeletto Heels said:

LE version, esp is 4.15, assets are 4.09.

Why are you still using the old assets? Are you using an old install of DDs (which is okay-ish) or did you mix up the current DD 5.2 with old files of assets, integration and expansion? In the latter case, remove all of the old stuff, especially the scripts, and install only the current DD 5.2 If you're using Vortex, make sure to tell that stupid piece of junk that you want all 4 esp's or it will leave you with a broken install.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Why are you still using the old assets? Are you using an old install of DDs (which is okay-ish) or did you mix up the current DD 5.2 with old files of assets, integration and expansion? In the latter case, remove all of the old stuff, especially the scripts, and install only the current DD 5.2 If you're using Vortex, make sure to tell that stupid piece of junk that you want all 4 esp's or it will leave you with a broken install.

Umm, I do not use DDv4, I have a full DDv5.2 installation. Btw, removing old scripts(who knows, maybe they still are) should be done manually or what?
Yeah I use Vortex and by assets I meant CD meshes and textures cuz there aren't new versions.
Please, excuse me my stupidity, I had a pause for, like 5 years.

On 1/13/2024 at 1:12 PM, Lenore said:

Ohh no I am familiar with bodyslide and I did manage to get it working. It was not locked on so I unequipped it and re-equipped it and it worked after that. :D Thanks for your info though.

There does seem so be an issue with the integration between DD 5.2 and CD regarding locking devices.

I feel guilty about asking the mod author to do this for free.

Has anyone thought about starting a Patreon so we can throw some fun bucks his way

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to finish the thalmor embassy quest and no matter what i do i cant get the courier to show up and give me a letter and none of the other quests are being chosen i turned the quest off in the MCM and the courier just stopped coming

5 hours ago, stas2503 said:

The question is: how long does it take to extract ore from a mine in slavery mode? I have already mined 1200 ore, but for some reason there is no progress.

I already forgot, maybe 20 or so? You'll need to deliver them to barrel maybe and talk to the guy who's also in the mines (not behind gate). You may need to have the quest in right state to even begin to mine properly, which again may require you to talk to that guy. It was a bit vague and maybe buggy too but i managed to do it once without console.

Keep checking quest status if it had one.

Edited by Zaflis
On 1/22/2024 at 1:16 PM, Skeletto Heels said:

Btw, removing old scripts(who knows, maybe they still are) should be done manually or what?
Yeah I use Vortex and by assets I meant CD meshes and textures cuz there aren't new versions.
Please, excuse me my stupidity, I had a pause for, like 5 years.

What do you mean? Before installing mods with Vortex or MO2, your Skyrim installation should be clean of any mods. Mods that are installed in Vortex will appear in the main Skyrim data probably as virtual links, but for MO2 they will stay in MO2 and that's why it's so good. Every mod and every file is perfectly organized and prioritized.

You can probably browse those "old" or "unmanaged" files from Vortex itself. I know MO2 can see at least ESP's that shouldn't be there but not sure about all data.

Edited by Zaflis

Problem again - this time in the forge. I have already made almost 1000 of each item, but Desra does not check the items.

Edit:

I got it: Turns out we have until 11 PM to leave for the barracks and come back in the morning. After that, I just kept going.

Edited by stas2503

Trying this mod out and having a CTD problem when trying to load a save. I can wait for the mod to load and all the messages go by and the MCM is detected and so on but later on if I save and even if I load that save while in game or load it after exiting the game and starting the game again it just CTD. I can tell something is trying to happen to load the save correctly and it gets hung and CTD. I have installed this mod after doing all the usual stuff to start a new game blah blah we all know how that goes around here. My character has about six in game days just running around with alternate starts and slutting around. I've tried saving indoors and outside it doesn't matter CTD. Maybe there is something that needs to be updated for this mod or maybe it is the giant pile of mess I call my skyrim LE install who knows. I don't expect the author to try and help I just thought I would post this and see if anyone else has a CTD when trying to load a save file after installing the mod.

2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Trying this mod out and having a CTD problem when trying to load a save.

Not related to this mod, but anything a bit bigger: Did you tweak your skse.ini for more memory?

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

(you can put bigger values in there, mine are 2048 and 1024, respectively)

Having SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENBoost also helps with heavy mods like this.