View File

This MOD add public lavatories to main roads and some settlements.

You can sit & use it if you are playing "Private Needs".

Requirements:

Private Needs

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17295-private-needs/)

And all requirement of these mods.

Special thanks!!

Strotis (For outhouse meshes & textures)

Richard19840706 (For Great MOD)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/22/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17295-private-needs/
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@NicoleDragoness:

I use the same mods as you.  Outhouse by Strotis is basically a mod resource in that other mods use it.  It can be a stand alone or used by other mods.  As a stand alone, it does nothing really.  Showers in Inns works fine with Outhouse of Skyrim.  They have nothing in common really.  To really get the immersion bit, get Realistic Needs and Diseases (RND) and the mod that really uses Outhouses like it is supposed to be used: Private Needs.   In fact as mentioned in the main page, this mod requires Private Needs.

• 4 months later...

This mod will need updating with the release of Richard's updated Private Needs.

Updated with estrus tentacles... :) What a nightmare. 

Add it to Estrus Mimics, you'll never look at an Outhouse in the same way again :D

Ok, until now I haven't found a single outhouse. Can anyone state the location of some of them so I could hunt them down and see if this mod is working fine or not? I'm using immersive settlements, so I'm not sure if this is is the reason why I can't find any?

Ok, until now I haven't found a single outhouse. Can anyone state the location of some of them so I could hunt them down and see if this mod is working fine or not? I'm using immersive settlements, so I'm not sure if this is is the reason why I can't find any?

They're round the back or sides of most of the Inns.There's two right behind the Bannered Mare in Whiterun

They're round the back or sides of most of the Inns.There's two right behind the Bannered Mare in Whiterun

Ah, my bad, it appears that the esp wasn't active.. apparently I've passed the mark of 255 active esp's and that last one did not get activated >.<;

Oh well, time for esp merging I guess. Nice job with the mod Sasamesnow :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if it actually worked yet as i have yet to leave the Live Another Life dungeon. but in wrye bash i changed the outhouses.esp required master from privateneeds.esm to privateneedsnew.esm.

i already tried that, and while the player can interact with the outhouse, nothing actually happens beyond the sitting animation.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...