5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know how or where mnc/hcos logo.nif mesh is being used by VR, only that people keep saying it's "tiny"

Ah ok. I'm on MNC SE 12 so i'd have to do a FNIS generation to get to 15. I'll try to test this in my free time.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't even know were it shows up in vr, i thought it was just replacing this mesh: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-place-VR_Playroom_Pedestal.jpg

is it replacing the beth logo in this pic instead? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-place-VR_Playroom_Main_Menu.jpg

I haven't fired the game up yet, but that imperial dragon insignia would not be replaced by MNC with how it's set up.

The VR main menu area uses the loading screen art version of the insignia mesh, which in my case is replaced by Yiffy Age's anthro wolves next to the imperial dragon.

I'm about to fire up the game rn. Give me an hour or so and I'll get back to ya about it.

Edit:

It seems fine. As expected the loading screen mesh was used for the vr main menu, and I checked through my load order and nothing edits that mesh to point somewhere else.

20230803201029_1.thumb.jpg.9cb1d7dbc50ceab75ae0d4ffc1625975.jpg

20230803201033_1.thumb.jpg.cd4fead170a428e0c8ae916cd1df2cc9.jpg

Maybe those users did a bad and installed some custom main menu SWF thats not compatible with skyrim vr, and it's showing the old logo again, but just replaced with the alduin statuette.

I'm going to keep trying to tinker with the player playing the vore animations right tonight.

Edited by Chosen Clue

So I did a hacky workaround to make it work in vr, it's not complete, and I honestly don't feel like doing the rest of the legwork to do so, hopping into and out of vr to make a hacky solution work isn't vibing well, getting headaches from it.

So I'll upload the changed papyrus script source files for any intrepid vr modder to look at if they wanted to continue the work. It requires HiggsVR, PLANCK, and VRIK, and TBH those are basically required to even want to play Skyrim VR at all.

aaaDragonVoreWillingPrayScript.pscaaaDragonVoreVR.psc

So far, the changed scripts, once compiled, will only work for when the player is naked and bit (the willing animation)

Here's a video of it in action. It's not perfect but I can't continue working on it due to stated health issues.

Spoiler

While the mod is a nightmare to get working it is great once you do, still need to see if I can get the unbirth scene as I've only tried stuff with a male dragon (got any hints about finding dragonesses or do I just need to keep finding dragons till I get one?). Regardless between this and your mimic mod I look forward to giving Sexlab Dragons a try (and I'll keep an eye out for any more fun you may produce in the future).

21 minutes ago, BallisticMuff said:

How do you change the mesh over so it doesn't show the bloody skeleton? I know the file is there, I'm just not sure how to swap it over.

rename files or edit the esp

On 8/8/2023 at 4:28 AM, CryptidFricker said:

While the mod is a nightmare to get working it is great once you do, still need to see if I can get the unbirth scene as I've only tried stuff with a male dragon (got any hints about finding dragonesses or do I just need to keep finding dragons till I get one?). Regardless between this and your mimic mod I look forward to giving Sexlab Dragons a try (and I'll keep an eye out for any more fun you may produce in the future).

You can type help dragoness in the console to display female dragon IDs and then type player.placeatme [ID]

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 4:05 PM, DuskWanderer said:

You need to make sure CBG is set to Start In the Creature Behavior Generator folder in its Vortex Tool settings, or it will not find the needed animations.

Tried this a few times and no luck. Wondering If I am reading something wrong as it is set to start in the framework's Creature Behavior Generator and it still cant find the animations. Seems to be a common issue too. Something probably isn't clicking when I follow the instructions. 

After doing further testing I think I'm closer to understanding what is causing the "camera changes from first person to third, but no animation plays" issue. I believe it to be Script Lag.

My best guess is that if too many scripts are being called at once, which often happens during combat in mod-heavy load orders, the scripts from this mod aren't having the chance to fully activate. I'm not a coder so I don't know the exact specifics, but I have noticed it's fairly common for some mods to have fallback scripts of some sort to get around this issue. I do wonder if the extreme vulnerability to Script Lag is a base CBG issue, which could well be possible.

What drives me to this conclusion is how it's far more consistent for this mod to function on a fresh save with few script-heavy mods active, in comparison to older script-heavy saves in which it observably barely ever works.

Additionally, I have a question regarding possible Essential actor/Defeat mods support. Is it within to realm of possibility to have a variant that doesn't care if the victim actor is essential, and will instead "release" them once the HP drains to zero? (Or some other timer if HP is too messy.) Once this occurs and the camera mesh/sounds end if it's the player, this  *theoretically should* give Defeat mods the chance to do their thing.

The victim would probably awkwardly fall out of the dragon and do the typical downed animation, but I think that is a fair price to pay.

EDIT: Apparently OAR 2.0 + the recently released Paired Animation Improvements implements new and allegedly improved--shocker--paired animation support. Would this be a viable alternative to CBG considering how inconsistent it is? Killmove support has been confirmed.

Apologies for the question spam

Edited by DuskWanderer

I saw the issues with Nemesis and actually paid attention to the Nemesis warning -- it was complaining that a 32-bit HCX file wasn't going to work in SE. After running Cathedral on it, has stopped complaining about it. Will do my best to give it a shot. Anyone know the name of a cell with a dragon in it off the top of their head? First time testing something like this.

6 hours ago, 0arden0 said:

I saw the issues with Nemesis and actually paid attention to the Nemesis warning -- it was complaining that a 32-bit HCX file wasn't going to work in SE. After running Cathedral on it, has stopped complaining about it. Will do my best to give it a shot. Anyone know the name of a cell with a dragon in it off the top of their head? First time testing something like this.

I think the Skeletal Dragon at the start of Labyrinthian counts as a dragon for purposes of proccing animations/killmoves. This comes to mind in particular because I'm pretty sure it spawns regardless of Dragonborn status, so you don't need those story flags set. The Skeletal Dragon also doesn't fly, meaning it's easier to goad into melee.

35 minutes ago, Dongs REO Speedwagon said:

I think the Skeletal Dragon at the start of Labyrinthian counts as a dragon for purposes of proccing animations/killmoves. This comes to mind in particular because I'm pretty sure it spawns regardless of Dragonborn status, so you don't need those story flags set. The Skeletal Dragon also doesn't fly, meaning it's easier to goad into melee.

the mod won't work on the Skeletal Dragon, the spells have conditions to prevent it from running on them.

just summon a HentaiCreatures dragon for testing.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 9/7/2023 at 10:48 PM, MadMansGun said:

the mod won't work on the Skeletal Dragon, the spells have conditions to prevent it from running on them.

just summon a HentaiCreatures dragon for testing.

I'm not using SL or HentaiCreatures at the moment, since neither are a dependency. I've had trouble getting them running which I'm separately working on. I'll see if I run into this animation in my other playthrough in the meantime.

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2023 at 8:57 AM, MadMansGun said:

the "right" FPV mod would be needed, one that loads 3rd person animations into the 1st person view so that the AnimObject gets loaded correctly, and then there is the problem of FOV clipping with the AnimObject, the animated cam meshes i'm using were made 2X there normal size to prevent view clipping (so that means the player model would look 1/2 the size it should be)

I see, well that does seem to be upsetting for me but I understand. Nice work on this and the mimic mods by the way!

• 5 weeks later...

Right so I have the mod installed, the animations play, Great! Downside, once they end I just spawn under the dragon and walk away
Basically, Player can't get digested, but the NPCS can because when I looted this particular dragon the whiterun guy he ate left his clothes in there

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dim4ick said:

Which mod is required to trigger unbirth animations?

it just needs to be a tail attack from any female dragon.

eg: the ones in MNC or some other mod, they just need to be dragon race (not some custom new race) npcs that are flagged as female.

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm taking your time away but I just had a question.

To get the unbirth animations, I know we need female dragons. Can that be done by installing creatures framework? It's been a while since I've been in this site.

Also, this mod has been working really well for me, installation was a little busy work but other than that, your animations are really smooth and nice.

One last question, in the belly view, is it just set to have the bloody skeleton? It's not possible to have your character be inside isn't it?

17 minutes ago, puffballsunited45 said:

To get the unbirth animations, I know we need female dragons. Can that be done by installing creatures framework? It's been a while since I've been in this site.

no it's MNC your thinking of, creature framework is used by MNC to apply nude/aroused meshes onto creatures.

(also be warned that skyrim has just updated, so mods like jcontainers are not working right now unless you use the skyrim unpatcher on nexus)

17 minutes ago, puffballsunited45 said:

One last question, in the belly view, is it just set to have the bloody skeleton? It's not possible to have your character be inside isn't it?

sadly the way it works does not allow for the player's body to be used/visible, it's being applied as a camera effect.

but there is a alternative file without the skeleton in Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove

Edited by MadMansGun