Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vaalkk said:

I'm not sure if this was already asked but is there a way to get the aggressive killmoves to proc off a naked PC? 

The long version of the headfirst oral killmove is pretty special, but limited (it seems) only to non-naked actors. I get being naked is effectively surrender when fighting dragons, but I got it in my head some of them would still go for the aggressive gulp just because. Plus I'm just a sucker for headfirst stuff >.>

Is there a setting or change I can make to the files that would make this work? Either that or I could try to find some discreet naked armour mods. I dunno.

A mod setting would be cool if it's possible, but I get we've already asked a ton from you already. 

there is no setting for that, but you can edit the spell effect ( aaaDragonVoreWillingPrayEffect "Dragon's Willing Pray" [MGEF:0400082C] )

all you need to do is change the script property called "WillingPray" from "true" to "False"

(note: this DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT require editing scripts, this value can be easily changed with xedit or the ck)

Edited by MadMansGun
5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is no setting for that, but you can edit the spell effect ( aaaDragonVoreWillingPrayEffect "Dragon's Willing Pray" [MGEF:0400082C] )

all you need to do is change the script property called "WillingPray" from "true" to "False"

(note: this DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT require editing scripts, this value can be easily changed with xedit or the ck)

Perfect! Thankyou! Was exactly what I wanted.

5 hours ago, Slender61 said:

Hey, windows is flagging this latest download as a Trojan.
So I'd like to know why?

Comodo is not seeing anything on my end

Posted (edited)

yea it's looking like microshit have fucked up there "defender" thing, other mods are also getting reports of false positives (both here and on nexus)

so maybe get comodo or some other AV program to replace it.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 3 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, was the possibility of having an optional alternative camera angle for the UB animations on hold for now? I remember you said the method you tried prior wasn't working so it was limited to re-recording the animation at a suitable angle to capture everything. Was wondering what other options there might be, if any.

I just dig the tongue-poking on the long versions of the UB kill move. Would've gone entirely missed if I hadn't seen it done on an NPC. If not on the killmoves though, would there be chance to have the UB sex moves updated to include that detail? Even if just a file replacement like how your modpacks work, that'd be cool if it's possible and not too troublesome.

Edited by Vaalkk

Hi, I would like to sincerely thank the author of this creation and many others in which his participation is present.  I like your work and would be happy to see a continuation.  Now let's move on to two threads of this comment.  1) An obvious conflict with SL defeat, I managed to identify it during the passage and tests.  

2) If you are planning to develop this mod, I could (depending on your answer) offer a number of organic ideas.  Good luck and thanks for your work!

So far, I'm loving this mod. I haven't been able to get the unbirth version to trigger, it's always been the anal vore version. So it says depending on the sex of the dragon, I take that to mean a female dragon would trigger the unbirth version? As far as I know I've only encountered male dragons, what steps would I need to take to get the unbirth version to trigger?

7 hours ago, Erizot said:

what steps would I need to take to get the unbirth version to trigger?

simple, just find a female dragon. (note: other dragon mods may edit the level list and removed them)

On 4/1/2024 at 5:42 AM, Vaalkk said:

Was wondering what other options there might be, if any.

none, i have to edit and re-export the animation, i just have not gotten around to it yet.

On 4/4/2024 at 12:02 PM, MadMansGun said:

simple, just find a female dragon. (note: other dragon mods may edit the level list and removed them)

none, i have to edit and re-export the animation, i just have not gotten around to it yet.

Ok, I'll keep trying to summon different dragons...as far as I know I don't have any mods that would remove them, but it is possible. Either way, thanks for the reply!

8 hours ago, CrimsonVigor said:

will there ever be a improvement on the support for alt death mods? currently the support for alt deaths is iffy. sometimes it works and other times your character just ragdolls and dies anyway.

"Allow Essential NPC Vore" should be set to 2 for those mods.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

"Allow Essential NPC Vore" should be set to 2 for those mods.

oh yeah i've enabled that. still gets me killed anyway. like... it does the release sequence where the dragon releases you. but you die anyway. dunno if its because i set it up wrong or if its just standard Skyrim jankyness when it comes to mods.

8 hours ago, DevilFireSmile said:

Once camera goes internal POV, pc is already a skeleton. Is it intended behavior, or should there be gradual transition?

it's part of the internal mesh, you can select a no bones version in the mcm.

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 5:21 PM, CrimsonVigor said:

oh yeah i've enabled that. still gets me killed anyway. like... it does the release sequence where the dragon releases you. but you die anyway. dunno if its because i set it up wrong or if its just standard Skyrim jankyness when it comes to mods.

it may be the version of the mod your using, eg: my SLDefeat handling script was setup to assume the player would be set as essential by that mod, but i have just learned that some 3rd party versions don't do that...which is a problem because the script uses the kill command to put essential actors into bleedout states and set the dragon as the attacker, if you don't get set as essential by that mod the script will kill you.

Edited by MadMansGun

v2.12

got the alt anal/unbirth cam in as a mcm setting.

edited the script to (hopefully) deal with the random death problem with SLDefeat.

added some alduin taunt lines (but not sure when or if the right conditions will come up for him to ever say them)

2 hours ago, BallisticMuff said:

The file posted earlier? Haven't installed that

ah, i found the problem, bad mcm script. it should be fixed now.