1 hour ago, Dravus said:

have you managed to fix the scripting problem that prevented the FNIS version from working correctly?...as only the CBG version worked for me originally

I really want to try out all these new features

have you tried a new game?

also do you have SL defeat installed? that mod (and some others) make the player essential, so you would need to turn on the allow essential option.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

have you tried a new game?

also do you have SL defeat installed? that mod (and some others) make the player essential, so you would need to turn on the allow essential option.

as explained the last time this came up...no I don't run any other mods than what is required by HCOS

as for starting a new game...that's what I originally did when I first tried the FNIS version when you first released it

I had to go back to CBG since it was the only one that worked at the time....this is why I'm asking if you managed to iron out the scripting bugs you had originally

53 minutes ago, Dravus said:

as explained the last time this came up...no I don't run any other mods than what is required by HCOS

as for starting a new game...that's what I originally did when I first tried the FNIS version when you first released it

I had to go back to CBG since it was the only one that worked at the time....this is why I'm asking if you managed to iron out the scripting bugs you had originally

i can't fix what's not there, everything is running smoothly on my end (apart from the occasional alignment problems on uneven ground)

the only way i can see this mod not working is if the old cbg scripts & behaviors got placed directly into your game's install folder, or are hiding in your mod manager's "Overwrite directory".

search for and delete all files called "aaaDragonVore"  "CBG" and the "dragonbehavior.hkx" on your entire computer, then reinstall the mod & run fnis.

that fucker has to be hiding in there somewhere.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...

I love how this mod has exploded again after a few updates. Really enjoying how this works with FNIS now.

I know you've got a ton on your plate already, but would it be possible to get a few small additions to the mod? I had ideas after I spotted a couple things:-

1) Alternative voremove camera angles. Or even a randomiser? I noticed that the longer animations for the vore moves (UB particularly) have a lot of extra facial animations that aren't utilised in the regular sex scenes. The lolling tongue really sells it. Depraved as it is, getting the option for an alternative camera angle that focusses on the dragons would be pretty hot. Maybe just a more distant view? I like the use of the fixed camera for these scenes; it would just be neat to see more of the dragons' enjoyment during the act too.

2) Option for PC to use shorter vore animations. This would be cool too if we could get an option for it. The PC being used and abused no different to the NPCs would definitely play into certain tastes.

3) Shorter digestion timers. I think it was more a bug in prior versions, but I wouldn't mind if we could get shorter timers (< 30 secs) back. No huge reason but since you can quicksave in combat and time it right under the tail slam.... yeah >.> Fun use of the reload lol.

Would any of this be possible? I love your work and small extras like these would be amazing for the experience. 

Edited by Vaalkk
Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2024 at 2:49 AM, Vaalkk said:

1) Alternative voremove camera angles. Or even a randomiser? I noticed that the longer animations for the vore moves (UB particularly) have a lot of extra facial animations that aren't utilised in the regular sex scenes. The lolling tongue really sells it. Depraved as it is, getting the option for an alternative camera angle that focusses on the dragons would be pretty hot. Maybe just a more distant view? I like the use of the fixed camera for these scenes; it would just be neat to see more of the dragons' enjoyment during the act too.

the locked camera view is part of the animation and can't be changed, the animation would need to be exported as a new animation to give it a different view.

the other option is to edit the mod's human behavior file to turn off locked cams, but i find orbit cam mostly gives a crappy view.

to have all of the above selectable in a menu would mean having 3 sets of the same human animations (close view animations, far view animations, and a renamed copy of one to act as orbit cam animations) + more scripting to select what to use.....all possible but still annoying to do.

2) Option for PC to use shorter vore animations. This would be cool too if we could get an option for it. The PC being used and abused no different to the NPCs would definitely play into certain tastes.

i mostly did not because the camera gets tossed around a bit too fast, but it should be easy to do/add.

3) Shorter digestion timers. I think it was more a bug in prior versions, but I wouldn't mind if we could get shorter timers (< 30 secs) back. No huge reason but since you can quicksave in combat and time it right under the tail slam.... yeah >.> Fun use of the reload lol.

100% bug, the health re-gen was throwing off my math before i found a way to disable it...then i forgot to redo the math afterwords.

but i can probably work that in.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 2/18/2024 at 4:33 AM, arg00n said:

Tried the FNIS version and it works as intended but the alignment of the actors are slightly off

still trying to fix that, problem is the dragons have some kind of footik thing going on that rotates the root node (or at least i think it's the root node) to be level with the ground, i'm also seeing the problem happen in sexlab animations so it's not just this mod.

to any scripters out there i need to either get the dragon to level out, or get the "food" to match the dragon's angle, theses are what i've tried so far:

Dragon.MoveTo(Food)
            Food.SetAngle(Dragon.GetAngleX(), Dragon.GetAngleY(), Dragon.GetAngleZ())
            Dragon.SetAngle(Food.GetAngleX(), Food.GetAngleY(), Food.GetAngleZ())
            Dragon.MoveToNode(Food, "NPC Root [Root]")

even tried adding "AVBSIsActiveModifier_NoFootIK" & "AVBSIsActiveModifier_bNoFootIK" to the fnis behavior file but that also did not work for me.

4 minutes ago, TaiNin said:

Any chance of getting this or the non-FNIS version for Oldrim?

are you blind? just download the correct file, the mod is MADE in LE and ported to SE.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

are you blind? just download the correct file, the mod is MADE in LE and ported to SE.

LOL, my bad, i was misinterpreting what "LE" meant.

Although now the camera doesn't move above the mouth when being swallowed, is there a camera mod i need for it?

On 3/1/2024 at 10:28 AM, MadMansGun said:

the locked camera view is part of the animation and can't be changed, the animation would need to be exported as a new animation to give it a different view.

the other option is to edit the mod's human behavior file to turn off locked cams, but i find orbit cam mostly gives a crappy view.

to have all of the above selectable in a menu would mean having 3 sets of the same human animations (close view animations, far view animations, and a renamed copy of one to act as orbit cam animations) + more scripting to select what to use.....all possible but still annoying to do.

i mostly did not because the camera gets tossed around a bit too fast, but it should be easy to do/add.

100% bug, the health re-gen was throwing off my math before i found a way to disable it...then i forgot to redo the math afterwords.

but i can probably work that in.

That's so cool to hear most of this is doable. Yeah, I figured the extra camera angles might be a bit fiddly, but the fact that it's possible sounds promising. Definitely hoping this and the other small additions will find their way into the pack soon!

On 3/1/2024 at 2:28 AM, MadMansGun said:

Option for PC to use shorter vore animations.

Shorter digestion timers

added.

Alternative voremove camera angles

i tried to add a orbit cam option, but it turns out the scripts i'm using to keep the actors in place also disables the players camera controls, so it did not work.

https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/SetDontMove_-_Actor

https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/SetRestrained_-_Actor

Using SetDontMove on the player disables player movement, camera switching, and camera rotating

Using SetRestrained on the player disables player movement, camera switching, and camera rotating

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

added.

i tried to add a orbit cam option, but it turns out the scripts i'm using to keep the actors in place also disables the players camera controls, so it did not work.

The two extra options are working great. Good to see that stuff in there. Thanks for adding them!

Shame about the camera option not working but maybe there is a way around it somehow. Just hope it doesn't become a huge headache.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:35 AM, MadMansGun said:

added.

Not sure about what can fix the camera issue, but have you talked to pamatronic on here about the alignment issues? He incorporated some fixes in his mods that also were later added to the ZAP 8+ that fixed those alingment issues also.

Also I think the following things would perfect this mod:
1. Sound files for the non-consensual kill move of the victim screaming
2. A screaming drowning sound to allow players to know whether the NPC is able to be saved or not. (Pamatronic has the perfect sound file in his prison alternative mod)

3. Some kind of counter or something to keep the dragon from devouring 3 NPC's in a row while they are digesting, so nobody else can be devoured until the dragon is finished with it's meal.
4. Have the dragon spawn human skeleton bits when it's soul is devoured would be a nice touch.

5. An option to fully turn off the consensual vore for those of use who aren't into that.

Also a SFW non-consensual version of this mod would be perfect for Nexus, as by the way NPC's and the Dragon NPC's talk, it is obvious that dragons hunted and ate non-servant humans from time to time.

1 hour ago, fallen1 said:

Not sure about what can fix the camera issue, but have you talked to pamatronic on here about the alignment issues? He incorporated some fixes in his mods that also were later added to the ZAP 8+ that fixed those alingment issues also.

those's seem to be furniture scripts, also they are too complicated for me to follow.

Sound files for the non-consensual kill move of the victim screaming

kind of hard to set that up for every voice type in the game.....(unless there is some kind of preexisting event in the game i can call upon)

A screaming drowning sound to allow players to know whether the NPC is able to be saved or not.

enable the show health setting to see if there still alive of not.

Some kind of counter or something to keep the dragon from devouring 3 NPC's in a row while they are digesting, so nobody else can be devoured until the dragon is finished with it's meal.

not sure if possible, nothing in the mod is tracking anything.

2 hours ago, fallen1 said:

. Have the dragon spawn human skeleton bits when it's soul is devoured would be a nice touch.

objects like that have a nasty habit of not de-spawning, also it has a risk of sending the dragon to space.

An option to fully turn off the consensual vore for those of use who aren't into that.

just don't be naked when fighting a dragon.

Nexus

fuck those unworthy woke corpo commie scumbags. i will never forgive what they have done.

1 hour ago, LKCLM said:

FNIS version is working mostly fine but now when I'm in FP view, the camera tends to glitch and show me the ground instead of the animation.

if you have one cam/fpv mods mess things up a bit for animations that have animated camera enabled. normally when such animations are started the game would/should force the camera to 3rd person, but with those mods installed it may not, Eg: the one i have installed has another camera mode between the fpv & 3pv view modes that attaches the camera to the head node, so basically i have fpv, then a shitty fpv that causes motion sickness, and then 3rd person.

On 2/18/2024 at 7:15 AM, MadMansGun said:

the only way i can see this mod not working is if the old cbg scripts & behaviors got placed directly into your game's install folder, or are hiding in your mod manager's "Overwrite directory".

search for and delete all files called "aaaDragonVore"  "CBG" and the "dragonbehavior.hkx" on your entire computer, then reinstall the mod & run fnis.

well it's good news...this did fix everything and I got the Fnis working as intended

and part way through testing to make sure everything works...I got the vore prey slut moment of wishing the dragons purposely used the vore stuff to enslave me ;-;

along with the taunting that comes with it as they carry me off for good

Edited by Dravus
21 hours ago, Dravus said:

taunting

technically it could be possible to have the dragons taunt you, but common dragons are seriously lacking in voice lines to work with. right now i only have "Die now inside me" and "your death has been foretold", also have the word "dovahpray" i could maybe work into something.

1 hour ago, stop1 said:

Option to enable feet first animation for player without getting naked would be nice.

not sure in what other context i would make that work in, getting naked is the closest i can get to actual surrender.

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 6:48 PM, Dravus said:

taunting

got some taunting lines in, after being eaten if the (generic) dragon ends up in a spot where it would start saying "Speak, if you have aught to say worth the listening" it will now say other lines instead.

Edited by MadMansGun

Dragon starts every Vore moment with the quote "Speak, if you have aught to say worth the listening" and will play a second dialogue after. Usually something about dying but i did get one line while in the stomach of your mine forever but all others where when i was sliding down the throat

I'm not sure if this was already asked but is there a way to get the aggressive killmoves to proc off a naked PC? 

The long version of the headfirst oral killmove is pretty special, but limited (it seems) only to non-naked actors. I get being naked is effectively surrender when fighting dragons, but I got it in my head some of them would still go for the aggressive gulp just because. Plus I'm just a sucker for headfirst stuff >.>

Is there a setting or change I can make to the files that would make this work? Either that or I could try to find some discreet naked armour mods. I dunno.

A mod setting would be cool if it's possible, but I get we've already asked a ton from you already. 

Edited by Vaalkk