33 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no it's MNC your thinking of, creature framework is used by MNC to apply nude/aroused meshes onto creatures.

(also be warned that skyrim has just updated, so mods like jcontainers are not working right now unless you use the skyrim unpatcher on nexus)

sadly the way it works does not allow for the player's body to be used/visible, it's being applied as a camera effect.

but there is a alternative file without the skeleton in Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove

Hey, thanks for your replies, I'm gonna grab your MNC mod and have fun with that.

Again, great mod so far.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

no it's MNC your thinking of, creature framework is used by MNC to apply nude/aroused meshes onto creatures.

(also be warned that skyrim has just updated, so mods like jcontainers are not working right now unless you use the skyrim unpatcher on nexus)

sadly the way it works does not allow for the player's body to be used/visible, it's being applied as a camera effect.

but there is a alternative file without the skeleton in Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove

Since you've mentioned there is a belly mesh without the skeleton in the files, is there a way to give that overlay priority over the bloodyskeleton mesh?

Edited by puffballsunited45
9 hours ago, 2132121 said:

hi, yeah so i have some problems with the installation, im not really into mods and never really had to use them, is there any way that u could make more specific instruction on how to install this? i really cant figure it out

maybe use the other version, CBG is far too hit & miss for new users (also CBG is causing problems with the DLC animations).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9068-the-old-non-cbg-dragon-vore-killmove-replacer/

1 hour ago, ViperUser said:

Hi, the mod works for me, but i just want to know if its possible to also apply the longer animations to the NPCs ?

use xedit to change the spell effect's script property/s

eg:

go inside "aaaDragonVoreKillmoveEffect "Dragon Vore Killmove" [MGEF:04000808]"

and find & change the line that says "MMG_KMDragonVoreHeadFirstShort [IDLE:04000807]"

to "MMG_KMDragonVoreHeadFirstLong [IDLE:04000806]"

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Nina_Mercer said:

I would like to report that the mod "Raven Beak Prison Remastered" 

Is in fact, incompatible with "CBG Dragon Vore Killmoves"

The incompatibility will cause dragons not to eat Player Characters and Followers alike. However dragons will still eat non-follower NPCs, without an issue.

Removing "Raven Beak Prison Remastered" from your load order, will cause your pc to default back to male, for those who play female characters like myself. You can turn your character back to female with showracemenu, should you have the race menu mod. I dunno if the sexchange command works.

I understand CBG is wonky at the best of times, but ive got a interesting set of bugs myself. I can get the nude feeding animation to trigger, but so far none of the others. in my present testing, im level 12 using TIM so i got 1hp at best. Putting my armor on and standing in front of the dragon just doesnt seem to work, It'll bite and my camera forces itself to third person, but no vore animation. same thing happens when I stand behind. Any ideas/suggestions? Reading through the comments slowly here this afternoon to see if anyone had a similar issue.

14 minutes ago, Xodious said:

I understand CBG is wonky at the best of times, but ive got a interesting set of bugs myself. I can get the nude feeding animation to trigger, but so far none of the others. in my present testing, im level 12 using TIM so i got 1hp at best. Putting my armor on and standing in front of the dragon just doesnt seem to work, It'll bite and my camera forces itself to third person, but no vore animation. same thing happens when I stand behind. Any ideas/suggestions? Reading through the comments slowly here this afternoon to see if anyone had a similar issue.

Bah, immediately get the animations playing only for them to no longer bring the camera with me, TIM or not. Just gotta keep playing with it.

3 hours ago, Xodious said:

I had the same issue with no apparent solution. It might have something to do with script lag yet I was never able to really confirm it. After reinstalling the mod multiple times I got it working correctly once, although the next attempt at running CBG broke it again. Honestly CBG seems really unstable and I do dearly hope an alternative like OAR or something new will some day exist. I love the concept of this mod and it's a real shame to have it suffer from something outside of the author's control.

13 minutes ago, DuskWanderer said:

I had the same issue with no apparent solution. It might have something to do with script lag yet I was never able to really confirm it. After reinstalling the mod multiple times I got it working correctly once, although the next attempt at running CBG broke it again. Honestly CBG seems really unstable and I do dearly hope an alternative like OAR or something new will some day exist. I love the concept of this mod and it's a real shame to have it suffer from something outside of the author's control.

Im still working on my modpack personally, but im getting some success when i have the killanimation here really low. Beneath pretty much anything found on loverslab or prereqs for LL mods.

Modding bethesda games has, and always will be a work of blood, sweat, tears, and sometimes semen.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got this working on SE?  I've tried with FNIS only and CBG and still just get bitten to death.  Ran fnis as instructed, enter on CBG, then (n) to not reset all files, but same result of nothing each time.

Can this be moved to OAR/Pandora?

Stupid question but is there any step by step tutorial on how to get this damn CBG to even work? I can´t get it to run via any Mod Maanger as i dont understand how to add this thing as a tool and their descriptions are just not helpful at all. When trying to do it manually their "just install like a normal mod" also doesn´t work as i constantly get the ASDSF missing error message when i try to load the animations in. After several hours of trying im still not a bit smarter at how to even get the damn CBG to run. :(

51 minutes ago, Lilith07 said:

no, and its also had no updates since release (the program has many bugs, especially with dlc creatures & animations), quite frankly im disappointed in how things have gone.

so i'm now just going to fight with scripts to get the mod working with fnis instead. (the files i uploaded 2-3 hours ago)

right now my plan is to try and reproduce sexlab's way of making solo animations run like pared.

.......but all i understand from it so far is:

Dragon.SetRestrained(true)
Dragon.SetDontMove(true)
Food.SetRestrained(true)
Food.SetDontMove(true)
Food.MoveTo(Dragon)

Food.GetActorBase().SetHeight(1.0)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Food, "MMG_KMDragonVoreHeadFirstLong_a1")
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Dragon, "MMG_KMDragonVoreHeadFirstLong_a2")

so i don't know how to get them to truly run as synchronized yet....alignment is also still an issue.

Dissappointing indeed.
It´s just weird that there are several other people with the same issue and no one ever got an answer from anyone who managed to make it work.
I mean i would understand if things would be buggy ect. but im not even able to get to a point, where it even recognizes the mod as installed.

Guess i will try the FNIS version then and see, if i have more luck with this.

Edited by Lilith07

I've given the FNIS version of this mod a good try and I can't get anything out of it...the animations refuse to activate no matter what I do....which is a damned shame because having everything under one mod would have been great....I also wanted to see if there was anything new in this version compared to the CBG version

22 minutes ago, Dravus said:

I've given the FNIS version of this mod a good try and I can't get anything out of it...the animations refuse to activate no matter what I do....which is a damned shame because having everything under one mod would have been great.

seems like i'm cursed to never get this fucking mod working correctly, it was (sort of) working fine last night, but today after doing a animation the dragon stops using bite attacks (and therefor also stops doing vore)

36 minutes ago, Dravus said:

I also wanted to see if there was anything new in this version compared to the CBG version

no it still has the same 4 animations.

my issue wasn't with dragons using the correct attacks...those worked fine

and using in depth console infomation mods..I can see the dragons have the scripts...they are applying the contact scripts to the player on attack....but the animations just don't play...as such they just continue attacking at normal as if nothing had happened