"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can someone post a mega version here of the CHSBHC version from http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-9.html 4shared doesn't work for me.

it is not possible to download it!

This text appears.

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

Invalid link 

The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of use *** http://www.4shared.com/terms.jsp***

edit: the best would be the author of this website to contact.

Ok, Thanks

The link and download work fine for me.

Don't you happen to have a google+ account which you could use? that is really all it takes :o

I am at 4shared registered and I have it attempted again, but again without success!

edit: I have straight, another 4shared link tried, but also since no success, so the problem is no internet connection to the server.

Also please, which is this armor?

Thanks.

Not an armor, per se, but the Ebonite Harness from the Devious Devices mods found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/

You will have to download the Intergration, and Assets in order to get it, along with all required mods.

Expansion and the others are optional.

Not an armor? really? hmm, It should be! I found this because another user also ask for it. So, it's not better install this?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/492-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop/

Thanks.

Thanks.

Not an armor, per se, but the Ebonite Harness from the Devious Devices mods found here:

You will have to download the Intergration, and Assets in order to get it, along with all required mods.

If you particularly want the ebonite (shiny) harness, DD Expansion is required as that's the only mod it appears in.

Oh thanks, so, I need the 3 essential mods of DD to have the harness?

Maybe a silly question ... you know how many .esp files are needed for have the harness? I only have 2 spaces remaining in the NMM. What else I can do if I download all of that? I just want the harness. 

Hello, maybe this is not the right place for this post but I am desperate! when you think Skyrim is fixed, no more CTD, no more lags and all is perfect always something fuck the fucking thing!

To someone has happened that the characters start to appear with black faces, without eyes or your main character runs out of hair when you move away the camera and appears when you approach the camera? I have solved MANY problems of my game but this is definitely the worst, I do not know for what reason this is happening?! is a random issue, are not even the same characters that it happens, is random. I only installed the new update of the Fair Skin mod and this start to happen, obviously I thought it was due to the mod but I uninstall it and the problem continues, I think it is something else. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for bothering again, Can anyone help? please.  :(

Dark Face fix -

Thank you very much for trying to help but that fix is not efficient for a reason, it's a random problem, and apparently the issue mutated, now not only the faces are black, also hands and feet, I mean, it's not over a specific character, when I load a save (anyone) that black effect may appear on the face of Serana, when I reload the same save now appears on the foot of Lydia and Serana is totally clean of that thing, if I reload the save again appears now in the hands of some NPCs, and if I reload again the same save appears now over the field or over some things in the game like the practice dummies in Solitude or random tables, it's crazy !!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!

But the textures are not lost, I mean, I know that the effect of lost textures are purple or blue, this is black and the textures are not lost because the black effect appears at a distance, close everything is perfect, for example if a character come away by a road and has a black face that effect disappears when him or her approaching, and his face returns to black when they get moving away again, the same with the field, by far has a large black spot and up close is perfect.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS FUCKING THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Not an armor? really? hmm, It should be! I found this because another user also ask for it. So, it's not better install this?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/492-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop/

Thanks.

Go ahead and install it. It too can supply the harness. You buy it from the Master, and it can give you special quests, but those can be disabled using the MCM menu.

Thanks.

If you particularly want the ebonite (shiny) harness, DD Expansion is required as that's the only mod it appears in.

Maybe a silly question ... you know how many .esp files are needed for have the harness? I only have 2 spaces remaining in the NMM. What else I can do if I download all of that? I just want the harness. 

Disable mods, as a lot are needed to use the harness and to use the devious devices included in those mods.

Or merge mods.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Go ahead and install it. It too can supply the harness. You buy it from the Master, and it can give you special quests, but those can be disabled using the MCM menu.

Thanks.

Disable mods, as a lot are needed to use the harness and to use the devious devices included in those mods.

Or merge mods.

Oh I see  :(  I need to merge files again, very hard!  :( so, special quests are added, not bad.  :)

Thanks. 

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Or merge mods.

Oh I see  :(  I need to merge files again, very hard!  :( so, special quests are added, not bad.  :)

Thanks. 

No probs.

Hello, maybe this is not the right place for this post but I am desperate! when you think Skyrim is fixed, no more CTD, no more lags and all is perfect always something fuck the fucking thing!

To someone has happened that the characters start to appear with black faces, without eyes or your main character runs out of hair when you move away the camera and appears when you approach the camera? I have solved MANY problems of my game but this is definitely the worst, I do not know for what reason this is happening?! is a random issue, are not even the same characters that it happens, is random. I only installed the new update of the Fair Skin mod and this start to happen, obviously I thought it was due to the mod but I uninstall it and the problem continues, I think it is something else. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Face fix -

Thank you very much for trying to help but that fix is not efficient for a reason, it's a random problem, and apparently the issue mutated, now not only the faces are black, also hands and feet, I mean, it's not over a specific character, when I load a save (anyone) that black effect may appear on the face of Serana, when I reload the same save now appears on the foot of Lydia and Serana is totally clean of that thing, if I reload the save again appears now in the hands of some NPCs, and if I reload again the same save appears now over the field or over some things in the game like the practice dummies in Solitude or random tables, it's crazy !!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!

But the textures are not lost, I mean, I know that the effect of lost textures are purple or blue, this is black and the textures are not lost because the black effect appears at a distance, close everything is perfect, for example if a character come away by a road and has a black face that effect disappears when him or her approaching, and his face returns to black when they get moving away again, the same with the field, by far has a large black spot and up close is perfect.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS FUCKING THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a darker colour or is it completely black?

Darker colour on the face means a mismatched NPC facegeom.nif and is caused by mods that change NPC appearance overwriting each other.

Completely black bodyparts means you're running out of VRAM and is caused by installing too many higher res texture packs. FairSkin has quite a few uncompressed 2k/4k textures so that would explain that, but other high res texture mods can add to the problem.

Dark Face fix -

Darker colour on the face means a mismatched NPC facegeom.nif and is caused by mods that change NPC appearance overwriting each other.

Completely black bodyparts means you're running out of VRAM and is caused by installing too many higher res texture packs. FairSkin has quite a few uncompressed 2k/4k textures so that would explain that, but other high res texture mods can add to the problem.

Is totally black, I made a few videos of my game that clearly show the problem, please watch it you and anyone and please tell if this is caused by lack of VRAM or is other thing, I'm desperate.  :(

1. Black parts over the mannequins but not all covered.

2. My character is using an integrated leather suit, look at the gloves, they can be seen in third person but when I go into first person they disappear completely, this happens with other gloves and nails.

3. The bodies of the soldiers are invisible but only the bodies of the soldiers not the bodies of the wenches or the body of the monk who is at the same distance, the big problem is because it's random, like happen in the soldiers in the next re-load happen in the NPCs or in the things or in the field. 

4. This soldiers do not have invisible bodies but their armors become black at the distance, also the soldier in the left side has no eyes or have it flawed. 

5. When I take off the clothes to the guard that before was invisible, his body returned to have solid state. Why?

6. After playing a few minutes, I returned with the soldiers beside the door and now the one of the right side has no eyes and the one of the left side have eyes! wtf!

7. Out of Solitude, this soldier have black head but only at the distance. 

8. Returned into Solitude and now the right side soldier has eyes and everything looks perfect, this is madness! 

Link of the vids: 

It is on tumblr? or maybe 3dm?

79979.jpg

Also the  face of this model, more precisely the eyes and mouth, citrus head with new texures maybe?

79935.jpg

Second one is my private mod alpha test. I revamped everything from body to face, including meshes, textures and tri files. Not applicable to everything ever been released or known. More precisely it is created based on my Daz character.

Dark Face fix -

Is totally black, I made a few videos of my game that clearly show the problem, please watch it you and anyone and please tell if this is caused by lack of VRAM or is other thing, I'm desperate.  :(

1. Black parts over the mannequins but not all covered.

2. My character is using an integrated leather suit, look at the gloves, they can be seen in third person but when I go into first person they disappear completely, this happens with other gloves and nails.

3. The bodies of the soldiers are invisible but only the bodies of the soldiers not the bodies of the wenches or the body of the monk who is at the same distance, the big problem is because it's random, like happen in the soldiers in the next re-load happen in the NPCs or in the things or in the field. 

4. This soldiers do not have invisible bodies but their armors become black at the distance, also the soldier in the left side has no eyes or have it flawed. 

5. When I take off the clothes to the guard that before was invisible, his body returned to have solid state. Why?

6. After playing a few minutes, I returned with the soldiers beside the door and now the one of the right side has no eyes and the one of the left side have eyes! wtf!

7. Out of Solitude, this soldier have black head but only at the distance. 

8. Returned into Solitude and now the right side soldier has eyes and everything looks perfect, this is madness! 

Link of the vids: 

You know "What mod is this?" is not the only thread on LLab yes? Maybe try HERE?

What about this armor? Looks like cbbe...

79897.jpg

it's part of a whole pack of armors and outfits.

I've found this dl link

and the name is 铁匠的2015新年礼物 in case the dl isn't working

i downloaded the 铁匠的2015新年礼物 pack, do you know for which bodytype the heels are? they dont look right with unpb however all the clothes actually work fine for unp body 

Archived