"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

the Micro Bikini there are also not for 7BCH, however for CHSBHC BBP. ;)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) oh my gawd these pointless smiley faces

I see, well, I'm still interested on it, thx for your information.

lol this guy does it again.

Just because it's a micro bikini doesn't mean it's the same one as the low poly, poorly textured one that was used for CHSBHC.

The bikini is a port from an Oblivion mod by Hepsy, and the only public case of this "outfit" being ported to Skyrim so far is Asenasen's Highschool Hunny Armor Mashup.

Now lets go back to answering instead of misleading.

Just because it's a micro bikini doesn't mean it's the same one as the low poly, poorly textured one that was used for CHSBHC.

The bikini is a port from an Oblivion mod by Hepsy, and the only public case of this "outfit" being ported to Skyrim so far is Asenasen's Highschool Hunny Armor Mashup.

Ah yes now I remember that outfit, thx for telling me, are u sure it's the same outfit part?

Ah yes now I remember that outfit, thx for telling me, are u sure it's the same outfit part?

Did you at least compare the screenshots before asking?

Besides if you translated the blog post, the author is most likely releasing the outfit soon.

the Micro Bikini there are also not for 7BCH, however for CHSBHC BBP. ;)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) oh my gawd these pointless smiley faces

I see, well, I'm still interested on it, thx for your information.

what was it misleading?

Your link is also not 7BCH, he seeks but now even the micro bikini for 7BCH

edit: What's bad about the smiley, they are there to use them. 

liebe_0095.gif

Besides if you translated the blog post, the author is most likely releasing the outfit soon.

Well, yes, the middle string on the hunny one is not straight, well perhaps that was edited somehow, as you said that it does have a high poly, but I thought the one that in the link I posted does not have a high poly mesh like the hunny one, since it's middle string is straight.

Yes I did translate the page, but I thought that blog would always put a download link for every outfit that the author posted on his/her blog.

what was it misleading?

Your link is also not 7BCH, he seeks but now even the micro bikini for 7BCH

edit: What's bad about the smiley, they are there to use them. 

liebe_0095.gif

I appreciate every answer and informations.

Well, yes, the middle string on the hunny one is not straight, well perhaps that was edited somehow, as you said that it does have a high poly, but I thought the one that in the link I posted does not have a high poly mesh like the hunny one, since it's middle string is straight.

Yes I did translate the page, but I thought that blog would always put a download link for every outfit that the author posted on his/her blog.

Poly count does not affect the size of the mesh, just the detail. Or to be accurate, independent.

If you think that's the case, nope you haven't translated it.

Here go translate this:

ほぼ完成してるので、近い内に公開したいなぁと思ってます。

Poly count does not affect the size of the mesh, just the detail. Or to be accurate, independent.

If you think that's the case, nope you haven't translated it.

I see, well since I've seen some middle string in some bikini have so many vertex/vertices and some don't, in that case I hope that the outfit will only have the right amount of vertex/vertices for the middle string so it will come out as what I hoped it would be. Thx for the explanations.

I did translate the page, and still curious.

Here go translate this:

Yes, actually, the title also said so.

Here go translate this:

Congrats, you passed the test.

Anyways you got everything you wanted? Cool.

Here go translate this:

Yes I've got the informations that I need, just need to wait for the outfit.

Here go translate this:

Yes I've got the informations that I need, just need to wait for the outfit.

you have it not noticed, that was of @dobmc intended ironically.  ;) gefuehle_0121.gif

you have it not noticed, that was of @dobmc intended ironically.  ;) gefuehle_0121.gif

Yes I did, the reason I'm asking this question 'cause some blogspot just put another download link to their blog, so I thought there might be someone who know the download link, as I already did translate the page first before asking, and read the other text than title and the dobmc quoted, and I was curious before so I asked this question in this forum.

Yes I did, the reason I'm asking this question 'cause some blogspot just put another download link to their blog, so I thought there might be someone who know the download link, as I already did translate the page first before asking, and read the other text than title and the dobmc quoted, and I was curious before so I asked this question in this forum.

for me it is at all no problem, I'm always willing to help, if I can.

and it is "also" not a problem to ask, but sometimes one can not help, because it either unavailable is or because it is private or because it is forbidden.

for me it is at all no problem, I'm always willing to help, if I can.

and it is "also" not a problem to ask, but sometimes one can not help, because it either unavailable is or because it is private or because it is forbidden.

Ah yes I just need a confirmation, so I asked in here. Thx for your help.

Where do I find this mod?

Had no luck with google :/

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_09_2015/post-432548-0-57933100-1441368184.jpg

LOL, on this picture stands pretty big written ***Korra RZ*** :P  :lol:

(Download) Legend of Korra: Vaatu Tattoo  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44843-download-legend-of-korra-vaatu-tattoo/

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+loverslab+korra+rz

lol apparently I am dumb xD

thank you very much for the help

Where do I find this mod?

Had no luck with google :/

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_09_2015/post-432548-0-57933100-1441368184.jpg

LOL, on this picture stands pretty big written ***Korra RZ*** :P  :lol:

(Download) Legend of Korra: Vaatu Tattoo  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44843-download-legend-of-korra-vaatu-tattoo/

https://www.google.de/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+loverslab+korra+rz

lol apparently I am dumb xD

thank you very much for the help

not dumb, just not seen. ;)  :P

Archived