"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

So this is a very nice mod that merge your mod that many people already use : www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981

I'm just need to be sure, is it really safe to merge your plugin? Mainly I just want to merge any outfit plugin into one. Thx before.

Merging your mods is perfectly safe, I have merged a great deal of my own using the very same plugin, simply follow the directions and recommendations made by the author and enjoy :) 

-C

So this is a very nice mod that merge your mod that many people already use : www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981

I'm just need to be sure, is it really safe to merge your plugin? Mainly I just want to merge any outfit plugin into one. Thx before.

Merging your mods is perfectly safe, I have merged a great deal of my own using the very same plugin, simply follow the directions and recommendations made by the author and enjoy :)

-C

I see, thx for your answer.

After I merged the plugins, the game said I'm missing some plugins, is it ok?

Don't know what you mean by outside, but jmeraru made a similar sword once I think, it's in one of his weapon packs.

Ok... maybe not that similar...

42280-1-1379177763.jpg

thanks but this looks like a axe or something.

i think i build my own one from scratch,maybe with the armor .)

Hi i need some info about this mod, enb, graphic pack, body type, face pack etc. :blush:

bump attachicon.gif74908.jpg

DH ENB

texture is Eihei's texture I think

body could be ADEC but I'm not sure since I've never used it 

I tested this DH ENB and not getting the expected results

No ENB:

With DH ENB

With Kalicolas ENB

I think how an ENB will look like strongly depends on your system.

My ENBs for instance never look like in the screenshots of the author.

I did my research about this specific character and found out that the image author used DH ENB.

They may have swiched ever since or simply tweaked it to look the way it does.

1.1.17 I can't get the same aspect as your screenshots/videos, why? 

Because you need ALL the mods i used for each screenshot, the same ENB preset and the same weather/ time of day.

this was taken from ASOTs blog.As he says if you don'T have all the exact same mods your game might not look the way it does for someone else.The best thing you could do if you want your game to look like in the picture is to ask the author

Hi i need some info about this mod, enb, graphic pack, body type, face pack etc. :blush:

DH ENB

No ENB:

With DH ENB

With Kalicolas ENB

I did my research about this specific character and found out that the image author used DH ENB.

Because you need ALL the mods i used for each screenshot, the same ENB preset and the same weather/ time of day.

this was taken from ASOTs blog.As he says if you don'T have all the exact same mods your game might not look the way it does for someone else.The best thing you could do if you want your game to look like in the picture is to ask the author

Thank you for your answer, but what bothered me was that sharpening effect on the image. It was supposed to be like this?

Can anyone come up with anything and everything related to this girl? I.E. mods, who made her, how to make her. I see her all over skyrim image uploader. Thanks!

79590.jpg

What you actually see being shared  are look-alikes, the real author never shared , all i know is that he/she have a private steam account, and was asked many times, but never released anything. Even the body is customized.

Ky kiske is probably right about the textures tho 

DH ENB

No ENB:

With DH ENB

With Kalicolas ENB

Thank you for your answer, but what bothered me was that sharpening effect on the image. It was supposed to be like this?

Do you mean the first one?

If so I'm not sure but if you don't like the effect you can usually disable sharpening in the ENB settings with Shift+Enter (if you didn't knew already)

It's in the right pane

Can anyone come up with anything and everything related to this girl? I.E. mods, who made her, how to make her. I see her all over skyrim image uploader. Thanks!

79590.jpg

What you actually see being shared  are look-alikes, the real author never shared , all i know is that he/she have a private steam account, and was asked many times, but never released anything. Even the body is customized.

7key are absolute right and i totaly understand him,why should he share his char?To see his char in billionz of crappy Screenshots? noway

Greetings. I wish to know what does the lady wear in this picture:

tumblr_ntr265ryXJ1ubpgn6o7_1280.jpg

Bits from Unclaimed Delivery mod.

Please tell me what mod is this for male body?

That look more like photoshopped LOL.

no no,... maybe it just pts .___."

Still less photoshopped than your life LOL

Mod used to be on Nexus called Shape Atlas for Men (SAM). You'll have to find it yourself from this point.

Anyone care to tell me what armor mod is used in this screen-shot? Thank you.

It literally says "Sexy Demon Hunter Armor UNPB" in the name.

Are you kidding me.

Please tell me you are.

Guest wolfstench2

79590.jpg

Damn, oh well, thanks anyway

79590.jpg

That's character Elvira which belongs to the user who goes by the name of 7keys, who's a Japanese computer graphic artist. Because of his profession he's likely to be skilled with Blender, Photoshop and all the marvellous programs you use to create stuff. He doesn't create any new content though, just customizes every bit to fit his character. The base he started with was CBBE body and AnTiWoMaAgNoT's textures mentioned by Ky Kiska page ago. He has never shared information on his load order, ENB nor anything like that so that must be just generally available content customized to fit his personal taste. Hell, he's even so picky about the screenshots that he has a tendency to post and then delete any sex screens of his character.

Elvira has gone through lots and lots of changes since 7keys has been posting screenshots of her for the past three years. This character is Elvira's recreation which is, I guess, the closest you could get at some point (mainly to resemble her older version, because that's when it was made). It's been made by lin1975, but he apparently has lost his old files.

If you're stubborn enough you can recreate her via ECE (7keys is a dedicated ECE user, take that RaceMenu) using AnTiWoMaAgNoT's textures and Oblivion Hair.

Oh, but please don't go harassing him over PMs. Like, give this guy a break. Will you, people?

Hello, maybe this is not the right place for this post but I am desperate! when you think Skyrim is fixed, no more CTD, no more lags and all is perfect always something fuck the fucking thing!

To someone has happened that the characters start to appear with black faces, without eyes or your main character runs out of hair when you move away the camera and appears when you approach the camera? I have solved MANY problems of my game but this is definitely the worst, I do not know for what reason this is happening?! is a random issue, are not even the same characters that it happens, is random. I only installed the new update of the Fair Skin mod and this start to happen, obviously I thought it was due to the mod but I uninstall it and the problem continues, I think it is something else. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wolfstench2

79590.jpg

That's character Elvira which belongs to the user who goes by the name of 7keys, who's a Japanese computer graphic artist. Because of his profession he's likely to be skilled with Blender, Photoshop and all the marvellous programs you use to create stuff. He doesn't create any new content though, just customizes every bit to fit his character. The base he started with was CBBE body and AnTiWoMaAgNoT's textures mentioned by Ky Kiska page ago. He has never shared information on his load order, ENB nor anything like that so that must be just generally available content customized to fit his personal taste. Hell, he's even so picky about the screenshots that he has a tendency to post and then delete any sex screens of his character.

Elvira has gone through lots and lots of changes since 7keys has been posting screenshots of her for the past three years. This character is Elvira's recreation which is, I guess, the closest you could get at some point (mainly to resemble her older version, because that's when it was made). It's been made by lin1975, but he apparently has lost his old files.

If you're stubborn enough you can recreate her via ECE (7keys is a dedicated ECE user, take that RaceMenu) using AnTiWoMaAgNoT's textures and Oblivion Hair.

Oh, but please don't go harassing him over PMs. Like, give this guy a break. Will you, people?

I wouldnt harass anyone, was just curious about the girl in the picture since it was well done.

-C

I see, thx for your answer.

After I merged the plugins, the game said I'm missing some plugins, is it ok?

It would normally say that if you merged plugins on an active save, is that what you did? 

-C

79590.jpg

As a friend on nexus ,long ago 7K shared with me his character and assets\ece preset - her name is not Elvira.

But out of respect for him, i made my follower different as a tribute for his work.( he post many chars he create on img skyrim.jp)

Yes try to understand him, everyone try to recreate her, some stated that its their char and absurdly try to even theft screens or make xxx hardcore shit to harm the 'image'  :wacko:  Personally i dont understand such people.

ECE or Racemenu with BS 2.0 is a perfect tool to make absolutely any character your brain can create, why want others works ??

DH ENB

No ENB:

With DH ENB

With Kalicolas ENB

I can tell you,this screen was made in a mine catacombs with relighting skyrim plugin.Light source with weather or nice tweaked [environment] tab in ENB do this ambiance.In enbeffectprepass post fx you tweak the sharpness.I have tons of such shots. BIG Minus people don't calibrate their source (monitor or TV + desktop driver) and can not achieve such visuals.

small exmpls of ambient light with post fx (sharp) if people will allow ))

aether suite

Yes, also the related items from the merged plugins are also missing, is that normal also?

how about taking a look at some tuto?

you wear pikachu string, 12aaaaaa

after merging, it become 10aaaaaa

it will stay 12aaaaaa in the save

and if the game still look for 12aaaaaa, that can be a ctd if there is a 12aaaaaa in the new esp 12

Yes, also the related items from the merged plugins are also missing, is that normal also?

how about taking a look at some tuto?

you wear pikachu string, 12aaaaaa

after merging, it become 10aaaaaa

it will stay 12aaaaaa in the save

and if the game still look for 12aaaaaa, that can be a ctd if there is a 12aaaaaa in the new esp 12

I've put an outfit into the home storage, and when I've merged the plugins, that outfit was gone.

I haven't try to make the character wear it first before doing the merging though.

Archived