"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can someone please tell me what armor this is?

Thanks in advance.

85868348i3.jpg

->

Thank you!

Im sorry but the standard ghorza-armor has no body under the top. So i can not remove the top-parts like seen in the image.

Any help possible how i can make this?

Id reallly love to see exactly this armor in my game!

Thank you!

I second this, looked everywhere but couldn't find it!

@anomalic

If a armor/outfit doesn't have a body under a armor/outfit or the body is broken you can replace it with a non broken body version of the body being used. As long as the body has the same nodes as the armor/outfit just load up the body nif right click it and go to block - copy branch then click load and load up the armor/outfit node and right click the broken body and go to block - remove branch to delete it out of the nif don't use block - remove as that will make a dirty nif as it only removes the item from the nif and leaves everything that is attached to in in the nif. Then scroll to the top of the list in the left list and find scene root right click it and go to block - paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif you will have to do this for both the _0 and the _1 nifs and use a _0 and a _1 body nif for each one. Make sure all nifs have the same name for their scene root if not change them so that they all match or it won't let you paste it into the nif. There might be some clipping as many armors without/broken body parts when they were made were not made to the scale of the body but since you are removing parts of it  the clipping shouldn't be a problem since you are going to remove parts of the armor/outfit.

arrgh another question, sorry my friends.

days ago installed many mods..... but im not sure from which one this pose is from:

everytime i undress my girl, she behaves shy and covrs her body (see pic)

do you know which hkx-file is responsible for this behavior ?

or which mod ?

thank you !

I think...Deviously Cursed Loot. There's an option to turn it off in the MCM menu.

Devious Device - More Devious Quest also have this animation option.

Can someone please tell me what armor this is?

Thanks in advance.

85868348i3.jpg

->

Thank you!

Im sorry but the standard ghorza-armor has no body under the top. So i can not remove the top-parts like seen in the image.

Any help possible how i can make this?

Id reallly love to see exactly this armor in my game!

Thank you!

Download the Indicus follower from Halofarm's blog.  A similar piece is included as part of the character's outfit and occupies slot 46, so it can be worn in combination with a main body (slot 32) item.  Note that the follower uses the UNPCM body type, so chances are that the outfit has been fitted to that body.

ScreenShot41.png?m=1428156503

There is a mod  of   '' shame ''  in Skyrim? or something like that?

Is totally unrealistic to walk naked through a huge city like nothing happened, nudes add realism to the game but also removed it when nudes becomes surreal, so please say that there exists a mod like this images for Skyrim! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A POSE, I MEAN A REAL MOD where the character can walk covering their private parts.

post-230150-0-27762200-1432604874_thumb.jpeg

post-230150-0-61173200-1432604902_thumb.png

Is totally unrealistic to walk naked through a huge city like nothing happened, nudes add realism to the game but also removed it when nudes becomes surreal, so please say that there exists a mod like this images for Skyrim! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A POSE, I MEAN A REAL MOD where the character can walk covering their private parts.

This was just recently answered. ;)

Deviously Cursed Loot has this option in the MCM.

Apparently, the More Devious quests from Devious Devices also does, though I have to admit I've never noticed it...

I thought that Aroused (and redux) also had this option. Not certain about that.

Apparently, the More Devious quests from Devious Devices also does, though I have to admit I've never noticed it...

I thought that Aroused (and redux) also had this option. Not certain about that.

Deviously Cursed? I'm going to check! thanks by the tip! but are you sure is a permanent option or is just a part of some quest? 

Deviously Cursed? I'm going to check! thanks by the tip! but are you sure is a permanent option or is just a part of some quest? 

I'm not sure about More Devious quests, but the DCL mod has it as a permanent option (toggleable on/off).

I'm not sure about More Devious quests, but the DCL mod has it as a permanent option (toggleable on/off).

So cool to hear that! finally! thanks by the help.  :) 

Get Stripped

This mod does a thing like this. And you can move while covering. But covering animations used only when the special npc undresses the player. When the player takes her clothes off by herself, covering animations not used. Anyway very funny mod.

Get Stripped

This mod does a thing like this. And you can move while covering. But covering animations used only when the special npc undresses the player. When the player takes her clothes off by herself, covering animations not used. Anyway very funny mod.

Sounds good! but looks like being more funny than realistic and also this is a turn off at least for me '' Do not use the mod on your main save and take a backup! (I do not like to call it a beta release, but that's what it is right now.) '' 

You use it? coverage is permanent or just for a while?

Many thanks.  

I have 2 questions:

1. Can someone help me to find the Bodyslide + HDT conversion of the mod Ladies Ragged Trousers? If the conversion exists of course.

2. What is the name of this outfit?

17647848380_f2fb7447fd_c.jpg2015-05-19_00003 by nightskia1, on Flickr

17649128549_e45220b6d6_c.jpg2015-05-19_00004 by nightskia1, on Flickr

Also it would be good a link to Bodyslide conversion of this outfit, if it exists.

Thanks.

Fox 46, though it's for UNPB.

Sounds good! but looks like being more funny than realistic and also this is a turn off at least for me '' Do not use the mod on your main save and take a backup! (I do not like to call it a beta release, but that's what it is right now.) ''

You use it? coverage is permanent or just for a while?

Many thanks.

I have version 1.1 of it. Works fine. Coverage is for a while. Also it blocks you from reequipping your clothes for a few minutes, after the npc stripped you. When some time passes, you can again equip clothes from inventory, the covering animation disables when you equip clothes. Version 2.0 i have still not tried. But i will try it today, and i will tell you later how it works too.

About making backup of saves he is absolutely right, but this must be ALWAYS done before installation of ANY new mod which contains scripts, this is one of the main rules of Skyrim modding :). Also anyway in the worst case, there is a Save game script cleaner, which can easy remove any unwanted scripts from the savegame after uninstallation of the mod.

P.S. Tried version 2.0. The cover animation persists until you equip the clothes or until you unsheathe the weapon. You can move with cover animation, it affects only hands, your legs are moving like normal. The only bug, which i have found - two new NPCs of this mod in Riften undress you only one time, disregarding to the MCM settings. So i think better to wait a little for a more finished version. But all other seems works good.

Fox 46, though it's for UNPB.

Thank you very much.

@anomalic

If a armor/outfit doesn't have a body under a armor/outfit or the body is broken you can replace it with a non broken body version of the body being used. As long as the body has the same nodes as the armor/outfit just load up the body nif right click it and go to block - copy branch then click load and load up the armor/outfit node and right click the broken body and go to block - remove branch to delete it out of the nif don't use block - remove as that will make a dirty nif as it only removes the item from the nif and leaves everything that is attached to in in the nif. Then scroll to the top of the list in the left list and find scene root right click it and go to block - paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif you will have to do this for both the _0 and the _1 nifs and use a _0 and a _1 body nif for each one. Make sure all nifs have the same name for their scene root if not change them so that they all match or it won't let you paste it into the nif. There might be some clipping as many armors without/broken body parts when they were made were not made to the scale of the body but since you are removing parts of it  the clipping shouldn't be a problem since you are going to remove parts of the armor/outfit.

the problem is, there is no scene-root in the nif-file.

i tried to paste it at 0 NiNode "armor" with my UNP or UNPB Body.

it says:

"failed to map parent link NiNode|Scene Root

post-50075-0-09306300-1432663410_thumb.jpg

Archived