"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Anyone know what mod this might be?? 

tTAPT.jpg

Oh man. if I this see then get I ache in the stomach area. ;)  :P 

this has already brought me in Oblivion to shake.  :lol:  :lol:

that's just pushing the limit....I'm sorry but whoever made that seriously needs to see a psychologist. I can handle a lot of the perverted and violent mods out there but that's just sick and disgraceful nuff said

That is a mod for oblivion

it gave the daedra those weapons!! the sick sick baastards must die even more now :)

tTAPT.jpg

that's just pushing the limit....I'm sorry but whoever made that seriously needs to see a psychologist. I can handle a lot of the perverted and violent mods out there but that's just sick and disgraceful nuff said

tTAPT.jpg

We all have our limits. But not that much more disturbing then what has been posted on this forum.

tTAPT.jpg

Yes, very disgusting. Made me question why I open up spoiler for like 20min. You know different strokes for different folks, try answer his or her question move on something less disgusting.

Ok folks we get it.  It is not to your particular taste.  Please refrain from voicing opinions on the mod someone is asking about.  If you want to discuss whether a particular mod is "tasteless" then open a new thread.  This thread is all about helping folks find a particular mod.

Thanks for your cooperation.....and now back to your regularly scheduled depravity.   :P

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone know how to pose on top of the Dragon like this? Sorry I'm still trying to figure out this and such and when I try to spawn the Dragon on me with tcai so it doesn't attack me it spawns on top of me and then I can't move or get out from under him

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone know how to pose on top of the Dragon like this? Sorry I'm still trying to figure out this and such and when I try to spawn the Dragon on me with tcai so it doesn't attack me it spawns on top of me and then I can't move or get out from under him

Use the TCL command, which makes you able to clip through anything and you can fly but make sure you don't select anything in the console first before using this command.

I'm obsessing over UI stat bars. I want bars to track information, not messages popping in telling me what I should be able to "feel".

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=150970&id=1061&full=1

What is the pink bar at the bottom? is this some kind of arousal bar?

To add: Does anyone know of an arousal bar similar to vanilla health/stam/mag bars if this isn't it? Any idea if Private Needs will be adding any?

hqdefault.jpg

Use the TCL command, which makes you able to clip through anything and you can fly but make sure you don't select anything in the console first before using this command.

Great thanks Ill try it out later then!

tTAPT.jpg

Yes, very disgusting. Made me question why I open up spoiler for like 20min. You know different strokes for different folks, try answer his or her question move on something less disgusting.

i liked that pubic hair design if someone got that mod lemme know, i reall wanna use that pubic hair in a custom race.

tTAPT.jpg

i liked that pubic hair design if someone got that mod lemme know, i reall wanna use that pubic hair in a custom race.

first once sorry, I wanted not trigger a debate, it was ironic. ;) 

this mod is available for Skyrim, I've already seen it, but do not remember where. :)

edit: now to the pubic hair.

Pubic Hair Alternatives CBBE by Mambo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28263/?

http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/28263-1-1355419630.jpg

or

Alternative Nude Texture for CBBE by XdyeXD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6232/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/6232-1-1327885155.jpg

Archived