"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

shitt..... so both not available..... (im using UNPB)

Unless you are able to convert it yourself!  An older version with just the Lydia stuff is here: CLICK

unfortunately, I am..... :(

GO GO GADGET BODYSLIDE!!!

So I just went ahead and converted it for UNP with TBBP but it would be really easy to just replace the body with UNPB. I did all but the Snow armor (Would have taken too much time) and for whatever reason i couldnt get the belly button ring but anyway,just drop this in over the mod previously mentioned. And if anyone has a clue on why the textures look so weird on the Pauldrons let me know. Something with the mapping doesnt look right to me. lydiaUNP.rar 

shitt..... so both not available..... (im using UNPB)

Unless you are able to convert it yourself!  An older version with just the Lydia stuff is here: CLICK

unfortunately, I am..... :(

GO GO GADGET BODYSLIDE!!!

So I just went ahead and converted it for UNP with TBBP but it would be really easy to just replace the body with UNPB. I did all but the Snow armor (Would have taken too much time) and for whatever reason i couldnt get the belly button ring but anyway,just drop this in over the mod previously mentioned. And if anyone has a clue on why the textures look so weird on the Pauldrons let me know. Something with the mapping doesnt look right to me. attachicon.giflydiaUNP.rar

Thanks for the conversion. If you have time for an UNPB conversion and if it's easy, by all means go for it :)

You can fix the pauldron textures in nifskope (right click on mesh > Face Normals).

Can anyone help me figure out which face mod this person is using? I don't think it's enivision, it doesn't look like any of the prettygirl face mods. Help? 

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Mybe this one http://cgkrista.blogspot.com/2014/06/demonica-lilith-v14.html

That is demonica body with face extures and she has lady body with face textures so u can check all her mods ;)

Woah no, Demonica has an entirely different body mesh, head mesh, and texture set-up entirely.

I'm going to make an assumption that the textures shown there are SG Textures Renewal. Main reason is due to the face/body results that SG look akin to SG and that the body scar also looks like the normal map from SG as well.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

Anybodey know that Follower is this girl?

That is 7keys' character. You could try asking them, but I highly doubt that character will be a follower.

Nope, that's lintingyen's character which is a copy of Elvira. You could pm him about this character, but as far as I'm concerned it's an old attempt and has been long since erased.

I am looking for those textures

post-435046-0-60855800-1402412362.jpg

53333.jpg

Nope, that's lintingyen's character which is a copy of Elvira. You could pm him about this character, but as far as I'm concerned it's an old attempt and has been long since erased.

I am looking for those textures

post-435046-0-60855800-1402412362.jpg

53333.jpg

Pretty girl textures pack, they are from 3dmgame by durotar. If you have troubles with dl , pm me.

There is also a HD and UNP variant.

how did he/she make that face.. o.o

Archived