REQUEST OR FIND: Clothing mod for female 3 piece suit/formal wear/blazers/etc

I'm honestly shocked I cannot find a single mod that has modern style formal wear for LE. All of my searches either turn up one SE mod (but its for males and SE so i can't use it) or Fallout mods. Nothing for skyrim. With all of the skyrim mods out there, genuinely shocked this isn't one of them.

Ideal if someone can find or create one with CBBE bodyslide files. But if not I can attempt to convert it myself. But I can't convert from other games/SE, I don't know how.

14 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Sadly dresses don't suit the character I'm trying to make.

2 hours ago, belegost said:

HS Female Formalsuit Costume. It's here on LL.

That's the type I'm looking for but I can only find SE. As I mentioned above, I lack the skill to do SE to LE conversions. I have tried and failed many times.

4 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

A few screens, just to get an idea of what you are looking for, would help (even if they were from other games, just to get an idea).

A formal women's 3 piece suit. Color is irrelevent, I can edit textures. Just need it to be for any LE/Oldrim bodyslide type (ideally CBBE but I know how to convert between different "LE" bodytypes)

Basically this but in skyrim LE:

Spoiler

High-Quality-Women-Business-Suits-Ladies-3-Piece-Vest-Pant-and-Jacket-Set-Work-Wear-Waistcoat.thumb.jpg.597886021f680889f225da795ff25728.jpg

Edited by Aki K
3 hours ago, Aki K said:

I have tried (...) many times.

No you haven't.

If you actually had, you wouldn't be saying anything like that. The tool does 90% of work for you. It's not rocket science.

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It's the best I could find. I guess, for your project, you will have to assemble one   

I will look into it

EDIT: The download link is no longer valid.

Edited by Aki K