The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED for not considering the certain needs and preferences where Orcs differ from Nords :classic_dry:

Banned for not pointing out to Psalam that the Orc was barefoot, and not wearing... much of anything!

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for some general advice is right and appropriate e.g., "whenever you jump from an airplane be sure to pull the cord on your parachute."

BANNED for reminding me that I could name A LOT of exceptions where I would NOT hand out that ☝️ (otherwise useful) advice.

(But that would fall under politics AND religion)

Spoiler

Which reminds me of a quite spectacular RL removal of a certain ex-politican from mankind. :classic_biggrin:

51 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for reminding me that I could name A LOT of exceptions where I would NOT hand out that ☝️ (otherwise useful) advice.

(But that would fall under politics AND religion)

Reveal hidden contents

Which reminds me of a quite spectacular RL removal of a certain ex-politican from mankind. :classic_biggrin:

> banned for giving satisfactory answer to respectful psalam 1

19 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for giving satisfactory answer to respectful psalam 1

BANNED for seducing us in the banning thread to drop our polite facade (of clothing) and be indecent

Edited by worik
4 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED for saying that without the usual baseball bat to amplify the importance of your personal opinion

Banned for confusing foreplay with amplification... sometimes a girl skips the foreplay... just like a guy! ?

1378317943_HappyHarley.png.d76d24c45ec0dd5e434bb55bc59ad127.png

Edited by LadySmoks
15 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for apparently not having a 7 year old, as sometimes a quickie is the only

BANNED for not making it clear that the adults do enjoy their "sports" alone.

Spoiler

Although nobody wanted to answer my question why they did do that in the bedroom and at night.

3 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for not making it clear that the adults do enjoy their "sports" alone.

Banned because mentioning sports to a 7 year old boy will only make him want to either watch or play, and NEITHER is about to happen! ?