The Banning Game - II

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because that appears to be the subtheme (letting others in on secrets) of the Threads this week

BANNED because we still don't know who farted in the elevator. ?

Spoiler

And FFP2 masks are as useless as cow dung against that ?

Edited by worik
25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because my last dog was only 70# but she could clear the entire HOUSE with a fart

Double BANNED for overkill, as my husband had a 14 kg beagle mix that could do the same... after eating anything pork!

9 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Double BANNED for overkill, as my husband had a 14 kg beagle mix that could do the same... after eating anything pork!

BANNED because I know husbands who can do that, too. And more.  ... after eating 14kg of anything pork  ?

Edited by worik
eating
1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED because I know husbands who can do that, too. And more.  ... after eating 14kg of anything pork  ?

Banned for completely misunderstanding... the dog was 14 kg and farted after eating pork

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because I think you may have misunderstood the implication that it's husbands, and not dogs, causing the odor.

BANNED for diverting the focus away from the study of pigs and the important question if and how much they fart after eating 14kg of dog.

Spoiler

? Well.... now that you mention husbands ... we might want to have a control group

Edited by worik
12 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for diverting the focus away from the study of pigs and the important question if and how much they fart after eating 14kg of dog.

Banned for suggesting a pig should eat a dog (My husband's dog had back up... his OTHER "dog" was a 60 kg Malamute/ wolf hybrid)

27 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for questioning the higher purpose of science

Banned for thinking I mentioned "science", as THAT stuff is Psalam's realm (today's science is yesterday's witchcraft)

41 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

Banned and canceled for being a nihilistic Apologist with a dash of LaVeyan Satanism.

Banned for not having a clue about Orthodoxy, or the fact that many "witches brews" are in fact now known to work because of chemical compounds in plants used

Just now, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for even banning has limits

BANNED for what limits can be placed on banning?

(The quality of BANNING is not strained;

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven;

Upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed -

It blesseth him that gives, and him that takes.)