Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Has a nice goth woman as avatar... I can't say anything else, I like itÂ
JBloggz Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Just covered their face in a bunch of blackberries. Â
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Loves blackberries, and fantasms when others put them on their face  Â
TiredGerman Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Loves other kinds of juices. Like cherry. Â Â ...Blood cherry.
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Is saying a lot for someone who is holding up a sign saying censored.
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Probably not your first post here, given your post count. Must be a ninja.
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 But nearly did get ninja'ed if only I could have thought of anything to say.
TiredGerman Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 should know that too many naps paradoxically cause sleepiness.
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Should know I ironically avoid naps myself for that reason, getting groggy if I do try to nap. Probably gets to call me a hypocrite in their next reply.
TiredGerman Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 I also avoid having naps for that same reason. Plus sleeping on the job is gonna get you fired!
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Did not say something about the person above them! Do I win something now?
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Didn't win anything but the possibility to post again... And again... Anad again...
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Could also be called Monochromie, for their avatar is black and white.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.