Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Yep, no cigarettes, I prefer bunny with mustard! Or maybe stuffed...Â
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Needs to add some wine with that. And then maybe call me to dinner as well. xD
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Should know my mother makes the best rabbit with mustard I've ever eat... And even if I live in a very good place for wine... I prefer a good white wine... Or a Sautern! *drool*
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Still makes people hungry. And has a good taste at wines.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 French culture   Even if we are idiots, we have lots of good things to eat or drink!
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Nice culture that one. French people are not idiots, maybe a bit snobbish but that is all. Though the one above me is definitely out from both stereotypes.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Thank you for that then! And what about a muscatel from Rivesaltes?
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Has a bottle ready nearby? If then, should open that tasty French goodie. I promise I won't drink it all.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Will probably become alcoholic if she comes in FranceÂ
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Could even attempt to pay or reward me, I would still not be able to drink a full bottle. I mostly drink a few glasses and that is all.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Should tell me what is the specialty of her country, and it's the same for me, I don't drink a lot!
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Means the specialty of wine? If yes, UK definitely stands out with Nyetimber.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Hmm... Will bring a good bottle, then It's a shame for me, I don't really like red wines and we have our dear Bordeaux...
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 That is no problem, all they need to do is buy some fly tickets so I can bring the bottle. And Wine is not the only drink out there. Luckily.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Is right at all, we can find every thing we want, nowÂ
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Is maybe right... I can't live without fantasy or dreams and I like to know other's. Not you?
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Probably knows everyone has their corner of fantasies, some more achievable than others. But everything is possible in one's imagination.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Knows that this imagination is the key of pleasure. And I don't talk only about sex.
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Should be aware imagination also can take the wrong turn even if one does not really want that.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Is right again, but knows, at all, that imagination is a nice stuff to feel (a bit) happy in a world we hate. The only thing we need to know is the border of the real, even if it hurts.
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 That border of reality is to be treated lightly and with care on the way out of fantasy. Those two words can different very much into one's own minds.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 It depends of the kind of dream, and it depends if you desire it a lot or not. It depends of your story, the story of your life, and it depends if you use imagination to escape the reality. In the last case, it's impossible to treat this border lightly. Because it means you have to accept that reality is the only thing you will never get in your life.
Cloe Posted June 6, 2014 Posted June 6, 2014 The easier one accept reality, the easier it is to deal with it. Fantasies don't have to be replaced even to one who accepts the reality and its limitations.
Dyschromie Posted June 6, 2014 Posted June 6, 2014 There are persons who don't care about fantasies and fantasms, and an other kind of people can't live without them, because it's the only freedom they are able to feel in their life...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.