Thulas Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 Can get a reply if that makes him happy. No can for him though, the last one already was given to my brother. http://fwp.s3host.co.uk/images/4/medium/4-AAAA-KC963F-A92774-JMA2PB-8CRK29-4GC42N-DCD87N.jpg
Thulas Posted May 9, 2014 Posted May 9, 2014 Seems to miss the sight of the two comissioned pictures featuring cat and queen.
Thulas Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 Acts as if I'd not be aware that the royal and demonic assets of catqueen attract the masses.
Cynical Misanthrope Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 Should really bring teh banners back. Â < - - - The urge is strong with this one
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 I should write something interesting about the person above me, but in all of honesty, I can't find a single word to describe it. Nay, it's not indescribable. More like what it is there to describe?Â
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 10, 2014 Posted May 10, 2014 Quite interesting post by the cat which I reckon is interesting as a grain of salt.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 One of Savage Morticans's pupils that oversaw Daemonculaba.
Pork Type Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 Savage Morticians? Salt? Â OK, I guess that constitutes a Slayer reference, intentional or not... Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hit0vxahC50 Â So I suppose that makes the 2 of you momentarily interesting to someone who isn't... one of the two of you. Â
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 Should treat them more nicely. By the way, how's Slaneesh?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 11, 2014 Posted May 11, 2014 Why a member of Adeptus Custodes such as me envy a heretics?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Joined the Greater Good, lost his virginity to a hot alien babe. Then got shot for heresy... Totally worth doing it, they said.
Thulas Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Neither a Shas'Ui nor a Shas'La, no Greater Good for him, he only deserves a meeting with a Principalis and to end up in a flaming grave.
TiredGerman Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 deserves to be put into thulas's arms for petting.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.