Thulas Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 Will eat himself one he finds out he is made out of Schnitzel.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 17, 2014 Posted May 17, 2014 I reckon the most appropriate description of said event is amusement rather than jealousy because I wager no adequately sane person would give no qualm when he's eating himself out literally. Then again, I forgot you are a cat. There will be a substantial differences.
Thulas Posted May 17, 2014 Posted May 17, 2014 Sometimes makes me wish that I had given him a "tl;dr" instead of reading his full sentence.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 18, 2014 Posted May 18, 2014 If 1 and a half space would be called tl;dr, I wonder how he perceive a short sentence then. 1 word and a full-stop or 1 alphabet and a full-stop.
Thulas Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Oh, a new one. How strange; how sweet. Â First post within a week and I get ninja'd. Perfect.
TiredGerman Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Got ninja'd by someone that is often the victim of ninjas
Queen Bee Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Has some big tits and possibly a dick (that is censored)
Thulas Posted May 23, 2014 Posted May 23, 2014 Hasn't been seen around lately. Neither in the BBoF nor LL in the first place.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.