Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Will be granted one wish, at the cost of one soul, willingly donated.
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Hmm... Makes me wonder if it necessary needs a human soul...
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Will need to donate one freely given soul, of any sentient that has the capacity to knowingly take distance of their soul of their own free will. Possibly but not limited to their own.
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Should indicate if I can give my soul for that wish and keep my body to do... What I want with the wish.
Emberheart Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Would lose their soul only when the body has perished.
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 Should send the contract before I change my mind. Deal with it, I accept this poor sacrifice. What will do my soul after my death, where do you want it to work?
Dyschromie Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 It's right at all... But they try to buy all our wine...
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 From colour to soul to shoe and finally wine. Yeah, I should cut down my daily nicotine intake.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Wrong. I'm culling mankind for the greater good.
nonusnomeni Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 wrong less umans = more chance cats become dominantÂ
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Hmm... Wrong, to be dominant, cats need slaves, human slaves!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Also, I reckon a superiority on biologically, physiologically, economically, and industrious trait were among the necessity needed to topple human as far as I can tell lest the said creatures are to be contented with petting and a fright of water.
Dyschromie Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 More and more sadness in our world... At least animals can be happy without need many things.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 If that without came out with no cigarette, I kill baby bunnies as an act of protest. I swear on it! XD
Cloe Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Noes, bad man kills bunnies in exchange for cigarettes! Surround him!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.