Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 Wrong, it is not forgotten, only infrequently used.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 O_O I sincerely doubt he does not know history. Maybe he's pretending.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 Queen in house people! Bow down. But I'm more of S type. Oh, and welcome back QB.Â
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 In all of honesty and just, I can't really read that face.
Thulas Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 Has bloodtype 0 negative; because it is not worth to drink at all.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 If you treat nicotine as recreational drug, then yes. Am I in trouble officer?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 7, 2014 Posted June 7, 2014 I am the trouble or am I in trouble? Either way, a deposed cat don't have any power over it's former state.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 8, 2014 Posted June 8, 2014 Implying very naughty action... or am I being lewd?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Blatant assumption based on a blatant assumption.
Rasta the Lion Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 Lack of words. The type of actions speak for themselves.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.