Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Said the cat who always wrong at every turns. Where is this month payment? You're long overdue.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 I shall not take a word for this cat. Tan it's hide and make a feet rug out of it.
formel Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 What?? He is questening my claim to that cat hide by demaning it for his own. Unacceptable!!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 First come first serve mate. Or would you like to take it outside? I'm ready whenever you are.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Let us get 'im and stuff 'im in a barrel and sank it so deep, he can sleep with his fishmate... forever.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Nay. I want you dead. Dead as it can be. So I can revive you and kill you back after 3 full days.Ā
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 That dead clause applied to you as well; Don't feel to write it all over again.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 The return of the fairy. I must be dreaming or that dagger finally find it's truest mark; My heart and soul.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 I will be long dead laughing before that supposedly frightening claws of it done any real damage on me.
Cloe Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 But what if he forgets that maybe nonu evolves into Persian? That should do some damage.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Accomplished? More like claiming a prize that which is not his to begin with.
nonusnomeni Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 still alive must correct that mistake of mother natureĀ
Myst42 Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Scratching the couch to death in hope of further improving the edge of his kitty claws
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.