formel Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 Blasphemy? That's so depended of the point of view....where I stand he is defently the blasphemic heretic that needs to be burned
Dyschromie Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 Likes fire... But the night is still dark and full of terror. I love that kind of blasphemy!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Forget to pay the utility bills and lives in a war zone the person above is.
MikeMetal Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Says like no one wants free cash. Right, give me all your money you don't need, it goes to a good cause.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Said the train driver who claims the break won't give an expected respond.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Please do make me do this... I implore you... Please...
Dyschromie Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Sorry if you felt injured by something I said, and if you have something to say, do it even if it's a pm.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Wahahahahahahahaha~~~!!! Man! Wait! Does not matter. I don't recall anything of you nor anyone that offend me. This is a joke thread. Please don't take it to your heart of what been said and written here. Almost all the time, the jokes, insults and all were meant as to tickle your side. So chillax! You don't do anything wrong nor need to apologise. We are all friends and fellow members here.
Dyschromie Posted May 6, 2014 Posted May 6, 2014 Sorry to have been so serious so, I thought I really did something wrong this time!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.