From the deeps (new version)

It's a great mod so far, i like that you can pick work when you go to the island, there is one other way that could be done and that is as a slave. that is put to work or in some way chosen for the temple. Thanks for the mod, and good luck.   

Edited by Alex749
2 hours ago, Alex749 said:

It's a great mod so far, i like that you can pick work when you go to the island, there is one other way that could be done and that is as a slave. that is put to work or in some way chosen for the temple. Thanks for the mood, and good luck.   

hum... could be interesting, indeed.

I need to think about that.

4 hours ago, Alex749 said:

It's a great mod so far, i like that you can pick work when you go to the island, there is one other way that could be done and that is as a slave. that is put to work or in some way chosen for the temple. Thanks for the mood, and good luck.   

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

hum... could be interesting, indeed.

I need to think about that.

Good idea, but we would have very limited freedom and you could be penalised for snooping where you don't need to....

6 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Good idea, but we would have very limited freedom and you could be penalised for snooping where you don't need to....

taht"s need a work on the code.... maybe something inspired from slaverun enforcers.

The challenge would be the freedom, or more that you need to think how to play the spy part whit out the punishment or end up on a pole or something.   Maybe if they suspect you by asking to match having the PC is sacrificed, it could be fun to tread carefully or end up in a bad (gory/vore) end 

Edited by Alex749
3 hours ago, Alex749 said:

The challenge would be the freedom, or more that you need to think how to play the spy part whit out the punishment or end up on a pole or something.   Maybe if they suspect you by asking to match having the PC is sacrificed, it could be fun to trad carefully or end up in a bad (gory/vore) end 

Uuuu, nice idea

Hi, I am playing the prostitute quest and the quest I am on says to find the temple, find the exit. T he temple is blocked by Herma mora tendrals and i can exit from 3 different homes. Sooooo, what am i missing? I have exited back to the island but the quest does not end so I guess it is not the correct exit?

Thanks

15 hours ago, Sweettits said:

Hi, I am playing the prostitute quest and the quest I am on says to find the temple, find the exit. T he temple is blocked by Herma mora tendrals and i can exit from 3 different homes. Sooooo, what am i missing? I have exited back to the island but the quest does not end so I guess it is not the correct exit?

Thanks

it's quite easy to find the temple.

You need to enter through the lightkeeper house, and navigate until find a pit with stairs.

Theses tendrils are here to indicate you you didn't got the good path.

On 2/11/2024 at 3:55 PM, Alex749 said:

The challenge would be the freedom, or more that you need to think how to play the spy part whit out the punishment or end up on a pole or something.   Maybe if they suspect you by asking to match having the PC is sacrificed, it could be fun to tread carefully or end up in a bad (gory/vore) end 

21 hours ago, killer905 said:

Uuuu, nice idea

indeed.

If you can give me ideas about the story (how to according it to the inquory objective sboth shared by prostitute and marchant paths), it would be nice.

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

indeed.

If you can give me ideas about the story (how to according it to the inquory objective sboth shared by prostitute and marchant paths), it would be nice.

I would say if the PC comes to the island as a slave, you are asked some questions and tested in sub/sex/bondage "ways" (during test you can talk yourself in to different ways? a bad end? to become meat?). After that they put you on a work like prostitute /sex slave or marchant (maybe just throw you to a bad end given the wrong answers) whit limited freedom possible mark as a slave, but if you do not do inquiry stealthy or admit to some spy to your owner what you come for. (It could be some bad end like being spit roasted/feed to some monsters in the temple/sold as meat/sacrificed something really bad)   

Edited by Alex749

The new version is not bad.
Some fun choirs like the early quests with rieklings etc.
The repetitive pursuit of prostitution. The rest of the quests, it already exists in the old version.

However, I don’t know if it’s because the mod is not complete or not.
But I couldn’t validate the quete by talking to Kjegrim. I had no dialogue option for the quest. 
Just the vanilla dialogues about the guards etc. 
As a result, my character could not recover his armor and weapons and remained in prostitute’s outfit.
And a problem with an npc the hybrid lurker, it was an exclamation point.
And how come there’s still the old Insmouth location on the map with the gates still there?

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

The new version is not bad.
Some fun choirs like the early quests with rieklings etc.
The repetitive pursuit of prostitution. The rest of the quests, it already exists in the old version.

However, I don’t know if it’s because the mod is not complete or not.
But I couldn’t validate the quete by talking to Kjegrim. I had no dialogue option for the quest. 
Just the vanilla dialogues about the guards etc. 
As a result, my character could not recover his armor and weapons and remained in prostitute’s outfit.
And a problem with an npc the hybrid lurker, it was an exclamation point.
And how come there’s still the old Insmouth location on the map with the gates still there?

Of course some part are very similar, it was intended.

No, the mod is not complete, there are two more chapters to write.

You can recover your gear by talking to Fulvius, it's already implemented in LE version.

I need to clean the old insmouth location, will be done for next update.

20 hours ago, killer905 said:

We've mentioned this mod several times and it looks cool :3

this armor seems very hard to import, but it look cool.

Maybe usable for a scene... for example player dream, wake up around people wearing that...

Or player facing waves or slaves parasited by this armor.

By the way, if you have ideas for the dreams, I'm on.

For now, Player only visited ryelh, had sex with luker, and meet one of the prietesses. Player didn't meet yet Mankara.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

this armor seems very hard to import, but it look cool.

Maybe usable for a scene... for example player dream, wake up around people wearing that...

Or player facing waves or slaves parasited by this armor.

By the way, if you have ideas for the dreams, I'm on.

For now, Player only visited ryelh, had sex with luker, and meet one of the prietesses. Player didn't meet yet Mankara.

With this armour (hehe) as too many NPCs are wearing this full armour the FPS drop a lot on LE, but you can use just the helmet and on the slave's belly.

At the moment I have no idea what can be added in the dream.

38 minutes ago, killer905 said:

With this armour (hehe) as too many NPCs are wearing this full armour the FPS drop a lot on LE, but you can use just the helmet and on the slave's belly.

At the moment I have no idea what can be added in the dream.

for now I'm on Nuai first quest.

You go back to the rieklings cave, make a choice (sode with rieklings or kill them because winterhold jarl doesn't like them, i only written the riekling path, hire a ship to move the tribe to solsteim (where the hallucinated mountain is), and try to find where the creature which kidnapped Rosalie came from... wich lead to another cave, below water (i placed a waterbreathing amulet nearby)).

I made a submerged part, where is a destroyed temple... except a chamber, with a apocrypha book... so, it could lead to a dream, which will lead to the next step : the hallucinated moutain.

So, I need ideas for the dreams.

For now, I only have this :

- the third oath, player voluntary have sex with a luker and give birth to an hybrid.

- the priestess conversion, when player receive the priestess stuff.

I want to add dreams with Mankara and/or Hak'kluru tormenting or tempting the player.

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'll need some ideas for Shoggoth and elder things.

images.jpgSans titre.jpg

for now, there is this for shoggoth (werewolf based).

91fc3743c41cd84d63927ad1cb8987ad70d48b59649b21a117029818eba0fc2d.jpg

for the elder things, I could use seekers.

Not gonna lie this is looking great,
Really looking forward to that stage.

I reworked Ryelh a lot to make it more Ryelh and less library (so more like the ryelh in here there be monsters).

For now it's just cosmetic.

for the dream, the only idea I got is this : You spawn in a little room. You'll need to explore a little to find another altar, similar to the one you found in the ruined temple.

You'll met Hakluru again. You can choose to stop the discussion or continue (depends of your corruption, if you have already 20, you can't cut the talk). After a few sentences, she'll warm you about a danger you could face, and propose you a flask of a powder (the ibn ghazi powder)... if you kiss her (raising your corruption).

- you can refuse.

- you can accept.

- if your depravity is very high, you can propose more. It will double your corruption gain, you'll be consider as performed the first oath.

Whatever you choose, you'll awake in a cabin, with Nuai at your side. The next quest will begin here.

I'll update the mod right before that new quest, it will need to build the hallucinated mountain stuff (mostly a big ruin, i think about a mix of nordic and apocrypha, buid in high to reflect the old inhabitants were able to fly).

The quest story will follow the novel, whaterver you side with rieklings ot the mages teams. You'll explore a bit the surrondings, find an entrance, find a body of a creature you don't know.

At a point, the body will awake and kill some of your crewmates. With Nuai, you'll need to explore, being lost, face a shoggoth and escape. It will lead to the temple, where a choice will be given implying Nuai death or survival.

Whatever you'll choose, you'll learn some details about the cult of Dagon, specially about the role of Mankara.

The only escape will be dreaming. You'll meet Mankara, she'll ask you to perform the first oath to let you go back to Nirn, or to offer her Nuai (if she's still alive). If you already performed the first oeath, you'll need to perform the second. Accepting the second triggers enable the cultist ending.

Of course, it's corruption dependant.

Next time you'll dream (for example during solutide or danwstar quest line), Makanra will invite you to perform the third and final oath. It will trigger the priestess path and close all the others.

Regarding dreams, I have previously replied about my idea. For me personally, it is very attractive to let PC make her own choices, especially when she knows what she will face ;) For example, in her dream, PC participates in a ritual as a member of the cult and enjoying to dedicating her body to the lurker or seeker. Of course, at this time, PC has not corrupted yet. In the following dreams, PC will experience rituals time and time again, and for her, serve the cult becomes more and more natural until she is asked in the dream whether she is willing to dedicate everything to the old one by cultist (may be the priestess). PC in the dream is already a loyal member of the cult, so she cannot refuse. As the story going she will eventually be asked the same question by cultist in the real world, and she will face a simple choice: whether to walk into a FuroTub and become parasited again,which means obey to the cult without accepting any coercion or mental influence, or to firmly resist the cult.