From the deeps (new version)

Ok, Nuai quest line almost finished, expect update soon.

I made all the riekling path, I need to make the mage version.

Also, I need to make the choice when player let Nuai die in lost city, and go to Ryelh alone... for example, how I could punish the player severly (reducing player level or some stats for example) ?

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Also, I need to make the choice when player let Nuai die in lost city, and go to Ryelh alone... for example, how I could punish the player severly (reducing player level or some stats for example) ?

This is great, thanks! I've been hesitating to play this until it was done, but I'm looking forward to it. I really loved the old From The Deeps.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

A debuff to the statistics would be ok.

39 minutes ago, keitolainen said:

This is great, thanks! I've been hesitating to play this until it was done, but I'm looking forward to it. I really loved the old From The Deeps.

you can already play chapters 1 and 2.

Chapter 1 is the introduction. It develop a story about 4 girls : Sessia, Frely, Diraela, and Rosalie.

Chapter 2 develop the gameplay at insmouth, until you go to ryelh with lurker sex the first time. You'll discover what happened to the girls you looked for in chapter 1.

In old version, you stayed in Insmouth, and can choose between fight against the cult or join it.

In the new one, you leave Insmouth (you are discovered, and a good soul suggest you to leave soon as possible before the mob will kill you) and help to other investigators in skyrim.

Chapter 3 develop three stories, implying each of the investigators. You'll have also some short episodes of dream, where you will back to Ryelh, and interact with the priestesses : Hak'kluru first, and Mankara. It's during the chapter 3 you'll made the choices wich will decide your path, and your ending.

Unlike previous FTD, the new one is progressive. For joining the cult, player need to perform the two firsts oaths and have enough corruption to perform the third.

There are very few fights, but they are deadly. My level 1 MC can't fight against the minimal level 30 elder thing... and the shoggoth is a pure beast.

Three stories inspired from lovecraft novels are planned :

- Join Nuai to explore a island called the hallucinated mountain, supposed to be the place of a temple of Dagon. Yeah, it's an adaptation of Mountain of Madness, versy simplified. There is two ways to play it : join the college expedition with Willan Dyerus and France Pabodie. Or joint the rieklings (it was long time I wanted to make a mod focused on rieklings :) )For now, the riekling path is done, if you didn't killed them in chapter 1. You can have plenty of sex with them. I made a whole city using apocrypha and dawnguard soul cairn stuff. I'm building the college one. Playing the mod until the end of Nuai quest line in chapter 3 from chapter 1 beginning need around 4 hours.

Planned :

- the dawnstar order of dagon : in Danwstar, you'll met again Norren the perv, and help him and his comrades to establish a cult of Dagon. Of course, it won't go well... it's more a "cult of noobs" stuff. It will be 5 npcs maximum, minimalist.

- a quest line in Solitude. I don't have plans yet for it. I want a story about nobles and smugglers, artifacts... with some free masonery.

For solitude, I have only a drawn about some elements I wish to implement

- two ways to join the lodge. A sex circle leaded by a witch, or a philosophic discussion leaded by an erudit. The paths will joint (the erudit and the witch works together in reality, but you don't know it).

- the compass and ruler scene from From Hell.

- the return of the creepy argonian, in his role of smugglers and sacrifices provider.

Of course, I need some test reviews, ideas about my plans, and your remarks are welcome. But please, keep in mind I'm alone, and I do it on my free time.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Chapter 1 is the introduction. It develop a story about 4 girls : Sessia, Frely, Diraela, and Rosalie.

Chapter 2 develop the gameplay at insmouth, until you go to ryelh with lurker sex the first time. You'll discover what happened to the girls you looked for in chapter 1.

In old version, you stayed in Insmouth, and can choose between fight against the cult or join it.

In the new one, you leave Insmouth (you are discovered, and a good soul suggest you to leave soon as possible before the mob will kill you) and help to other investigators in skyrim.

Chapter 3 develop three stories, implying each of the investigators. You'll have also some short episodes of dream, where you will back to Ryelh, and interact with the priestesses : Hak'kluru first, and Mankara. It's during the chapter 3 you'll made the choices wich will decide your path, and your ending.

Unlike previous FTD, the new one is progressive. For joining the cult, player need to perform the two firsts oaths and have enough corruption to perform the third.

There are very few fights, but they are deadly. My level 1 MC can't fight against the minimal level 30 elder thing... and the shoggoth is a pure beast.

- Join Nuai to explore a island called the hallucinated mountain, supposed to be the place of a temple of Dagon. Yeah, it's an adaptation of Mountain of Madness, versy simplified. There is two ways to play it : join the college expedition with Willan Dyerus and France Pabodie. Or joint the rieklings (it was long time I wanted to make a mod focused on rieklings :) )For now, the riekling path is done, if you didn't killed them in chapter 1. You can have plenty of sex with them. I made a whole city using apocrypha and dawnguard soul cairn stuff. I'm building the college one. Playing the mod until the end of Nuai quest line in chapter 3 from chapter 1 beginning need around 4 hours.

Planned :

- the dawnstar order of dagon : in Danwstar, you'll met again Norren the perv, and help him and his comrades to establish a cult of Dagon. Of course, it won't go well... it's more a "cult of noobs" stuff. It will be 5 npcs maximum, minimalist.

- a quest line in Solitude. I don't have plans yet for it. I want a story about nobles and smugglers, artifacts... with some free masonery.

- two ways to join the lodge. A sex circle leaded by a witch, or a philosophic discussion leaded by an erudit. The paths will joint (the erudit and the witch works together in reality, but you don't know it).

- the return of the creepy argonian, in his role of smugglers and sacrifices provider.

Of course, I need some test reviews, ideas about my plans, and your remarks are welcome. But please, keep in mind I'm alone, and I do it on my free time.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Personally, I don't have any ideas at the moment, but who knows maybe something interesting will come to mind.

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Planned :

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Wow, this is really ambitious. I'll play the chapters that are out then. Not sure if I can offer suggestions that'd be too helpful, but if I think of one I'll mention it. I love the Lovecraft aesthetic but it's been a good decade since I read any of his actual stuff.

Thanks for making this!

4 hours ago, Alex749 said:

One small bug maybe, when you enter the Factory and Nuai walk in but the player can't go in even after the door is open. unless you use TCL.   

Huh, i was think this was problem with my save but i can confirm this i get this too

42 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Huh, i was think this was problem with my save but i can confirm this i get this too

It works in LE, but not in SE. But I also deleted the collision in that meshe.

In brief... I don't understand why.

so when i approach the book in apocrypha in the riekling branch, the quest end but im not teleported back to the real world. In previous patches it worked but this time it doesnt.

34 minutes ago, sivb1 said:

so when i approach the book in apocrypha in the riekling branch, the quest end but im not teleported back to the real world. In previous patches it worked but this time it doesnt.

the book in the riekling cave ?

I made some changes in ryelh, specially moved it into a small world. I need to check that.

at the end of dream 1, maybe the trigger also moved somewhere... use setstage aftd3_dram1 300 or 400. Will work.

32 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, i saw your video. I don't know why, but your character was not teleport at the right place.

I can use TCL but when i get "find altar" i can't go anywhere book do nothing just stuck in this "emm small room with her.

26 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I can use TCL but when i get "find altar" i can't go anywhere book do nothing just stuck in this "emm small room with her.

I'm afraid moving ryelh to a small world had some consequences... i hope replay the mod from start wont be necessary.

27 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

the book in the riekling cave ?

I made some changes in ryelh, specially moved it into a small world. I need to check that.

at the end of dream 1, maybe the trigger also moved somewhere... use setstage aftd3_dram1 300 or 400. Will work.

no yeah im talking about the trigger. when i get to the book (or altar, as the quest calls it), the quest finishes even before i interract with the book (doing sqs aftd3_dream1 says that the quest is at stage 400) but im not teleported, and the next quest doesnt start

10 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'm afraid moving ryelh to a small world had some consequences... i hope replay the mod from start wont be necessary.

At this moment looks "new save' or save before we "first time" enter to rekling cave in Winterhold can fix this but for old save nope.

If you press F4 in CK yu get collinsion mode and you can see this black line so in this hole collision there is. So in this case "new save" not fix this problem.

Spoiler

hngfnhg.PNG.849464a93c1bc87e4d82fd6605c62135.PNG

Edited by killer905
2 hours ago, Zergmax said:

cant find Rosalie, help pls

where ? Except in Ryelh, you'll never meet her.

I need to replay the mod since I moved ryelh from an int cell to a smallworld, maybe the mod need to desintalled and reinstalled to take in count the modification.

Hi. Same problem with the SE version.
setstage aftd3dream1 400 will finish the quest, but doesn't port the player back.

The questmodul aFTD3_Nuai2 seems dead as well. Nothing can be forced via setstage :/

Easy and  working solution to avoid the problem in aftd3_dream1.

Load a save  from  the previous version of the mod (051 bis) before 

reach the altar so you'll be teleported  in the priestess'room in R'lyeh

make your choices and go to the garden without problems to be teleported

in the hallunacied mountain.

save and load the new version(052)

aftd3_nuai2 will start without issues and you can play until the discovery of the Shaggot factory.

inside the factory I've found some problems:

"you must use TCl the enter in the rooms

After the fight with the Shaggot,doesn't matter your choice ,the devices to open the pod don?t work but 

the sentence says you got the lost temple key

if you open the pod by console the same is inside too.

the last part is totally bugged

you have to reach the temple but is impossible to open, there is a wall and if you try to disable

there's nothing so no black book to be teleported to Mankara

setstage to 900

aftd3_nuai3 starts without issue

this works only if you side the rieklings because the college path isn't implemented in version(051bis) so you can't awake

in the hallucinated mountain for the issue in aftd3_dream1

i hope this helps until the fixes in next version

cheers!