[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

So i have a few questions

The animations work, but they have a problem lining up, like the human 3some has the penis going through the nose not the mouth, or a dog will go through the stomach.

im using CBBE and schlongs of skyrim, and the other mods i need. am i missing something or is that just the nature of the mods?

So i have a few questions

The animations work, but they have a problem lining up, like the human 3some has the penis going through the nose not the mouth, or a dog will go through the stomach.

im using CBBE and schlongs of skyrim, and the other mods i need. am i missing something or is that just the nature of the mods?

Easy solution mate the Sexlab framework has a brilliant option were you can adjust your animations so just do that until you are happy and it gets saved for that Savegame and so on. Hope that made sense to you English arent my first language :)

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the proper forum to post this in so direct me to the proper one if it isn't please. I have hentai creatures installed along with all other mods to allow my character to have sex with damn near every creature in the game. When I summon the monsters I can train them and ALL the animations work just fine but for some reason the normal monsters for example a random wolf in the woods wont "down" my character and "rape" her it just kills her instead. I'll give you the info you need to assist me if any assistance can be given.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I haven gone through the steps so many times now I am not sure anymore.

I have the problem where the animals having their ways with my char just stands there hovering over my character while my character is getting " air humped". I downloaded every mod by NMM and I have made sure that both SKSE, SexLab and FNIS are all in the newest version.

I have made sure of that each mod has the mod they require to function... Still, no progress at all, no change at all. The human intercourses work smoothly and I haven't tested it with the werewolves yet. I've also read all the mods read me files still the game won't have it work. I am also running SKSE on max graphic and I do have some texture packs so I am not sure if they make the mods collide.

Should I also put all the mods in a spesefic load order? 

Any suggestions at all? Yes, No? :o

I need help fixing this bug, when I engage an animation with draugrs or giants they stand in their idle pose like the image below

http://imgur.com/Pqx1QLs

The problem is that all other animations are working except these, even if I run FNIS again.

Try the following, go to Mesh -> Actors -> character -> animations -> Sexlabcreature

and put the Textfile i uploaded in there, idk why but that worked for me and i had the same issue as u guys

FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt

Hi. I'm looking to integrate some animations that what SexLab offers is missing, such as Dragon animations. Is there a general compatibility list somewhere? I'm hoping that I can use the animations in the Bestiality Animation pack as well as what I already have using the Sexlab Framework (their animation pack). Is that possible?

Hmm dont use 1.24 but pick version 1.39b or newest 1.54.

1.39b is older but atm working with all mods here. 1.54 is new but need mods upgrated for this version and not all are done.(even if it 1.54 add some suport for older version ,DD is still not compatibility so all mods what need DD dont work too)

Hmm dont use 1.24 but pick version 1.39b or newest 1.54.

1.39b is older but atm working with all mods here. 1.54 is new but need mods upgrated for this version and not all are done.(even if it 1.54 add some suport for older version ,DD is still not compatibility so all mods what need DD dont work too)

Thanks again!!

If you have the Bestiality Extras, your Chaurus already has a penis. If you want a bigger one, you can use Creature Features and switch on the "Do It Yourself" chaurus in Sexlab Nude Creatures.

Spiders also have a small spike in Bestiality Extras. I've never seen a "do it yourself" version.

You can give all horses a permanent penis with this. Or use the illusive "horse pack" for the DIY option.

• 2 weeks later...

can't seem to get it to work at all, downloaded everything, have everything, no rape, the spells fizzle and when I click to have sex nothing happens however i can have sex with the wolf in riverwood

So, I'm having an issue with creatures turning invis during sex. Also, wolves will accept my surrender, (i'm using the submit mod), but will not doing anything else. I have all the mods except immersive bodies for fear it will conflict with some of my other mods. Do I absolutely need it?

I'm having an issue with Giant Animations not working.   I've reloaded SexlabCreatures, FNIS, BestialityExtras....  and that is the only creature right now that just stands there... The nude model shows up with the massive erection, but it is strictly idle... The PC works through it's animation but the Giant does nothing.

I've checked the FNIS creature sex file in the meshes directory and the animations are there... Harrrassment, penetration, holding and the animation files are in the folder too... I have latest FNIS... I am at a loss....

Hi

I had some problems about BestialityRape and SL-Defeat

These mods were under the SL 1.39b

Here is:

After reaching the criteria of Defeat

The humanoid enemy worked well on my PC

Action OK, studio OK, "juice" OK, TFC OK(with MCM setting)

However, the non-humanoid enemy did not

Got actions, without sound, "juice", and TFC

To test the problem

I'd added the W.I.P Sexlab STDs

It turned out that my PC was immune to any diseases form all wild creatures

no matter how high probability of success I tuned 

The "juice" effect was not appear

TFC was not activated, too 

The consequence confused me

"Did they really get sex?" 

The other question is:

At the beginning of this tread

I noticed that "BestialityRape"(2013 Sep.) was not essential any more

Maybe I remove BR, everything goes right?

Please give me some advises, thanks!

Archived