Favorite companion?

For me, Zora Fair-Child. I used Hott Interesting NPC's for Zora's appearance...There's definitely some beauty despite her scarred face. 

And her conversation is hilarious and awesome.  I especially loved her "secret signal" of "roast goose" to off Marigoth at the end of "The Children's Fair"  It gave me exquisite pleasure to kill Marigoth..she was such a condescending BITCH.   

Zora will always be my companion everywhere.  Love her dialogue!

So far, Inigo by a nautical mile overall though Kaidan is no slouch either. His having a Sexlab patch does not hurt either. 

Yuriana is my favorite remixed base game dialogue based follower though Sexica is an amusing parody of what people imagine adult Skyrim followers would be yet often are anything but.

14 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Kris and team should just take over all the writing/voice acting for Beth's games imo. Wonder if they ever offered the job?

They have created some Creation Club content but nothing involving main game content has been confirmed yet. One will have to see where this goes in future BGS releases. 

38 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

They have created some Creation Club content but nothing involving main game content has been confirmed yet. One will have to see where this goes in future BGS releases. 

If I heard Kris had anything to do with the upcoming Starfield in an official capacity, I would buy it day one.

I never used any of the CC shit they made. It was that bad?

Edit- He works at BGS now from some unconfirmed posts I found.

Edit 2- confirmed. Fuck, I hope they don't squander his talent.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
  • 2 weeks later...

Daegon is shaping up in such a way as to suggest that she might enter the upper echelon of followers, playing to an underserved niche of players who enjoy having followers with grey morality who are not just willing to engage with some of the more unsavory activities that the main character can get involved in but ones who will revel in it. Where Vilja would make much of a fuss over being part of the Thieves Guild and wrings her hands during the Dark Brotherhood missions enough to draw blood, Daegon asks if she can kill for the player character. She might as well be female Cicero with Daedric roots.

If she gets interactions with some of the best followers such as Inigo, Auri and Lucien, she could hit the top 4 at least. 

I'm gonna say Maelstrom, solely because the questline in that mod makes me nostalgic for old puzzles and dungeons. Just gotta make sure you don't make an oopsy and get stuck with the inferior follower in the mod.

On 5/26/2023 at 5:13 PM, FauxFurry said:

Daegon is shaping up in such a way as to suggest that she might enter the upper echelon of followers, playing to an underserved niche of players who enjoy having followers with grey morality who are not just willing to engage with some of the more unsavory activities that the main character can get involved in but ones who will revel in it. Where Vilja would make much of a fuss over being part of the Thieves Guild and wrings her hands during the Dark Brotherhood missions enough to draw blood, Daegon asks if she can kill for the player character. She might as well be female Cicero with Daedric roots.

If she gets interactions with some of the best followers such as Inigo, Auri and Lucien, she could hit the top 4 at least. 

I love Daegon but gameplay wise she just too powerful. Even on master difficulty she one shot almost everything with magic. And the author Kukielle seem to be very insistent on keeping her that way instead of offer more customization like other popular follower.

I just recently install MCO and want to try the combat but she keep killing everything before I have the chance to test the combat. I was forced to leave her at home and replace her with Auti and Remiel for the time being.

Edited by assassin394

Serana with "serana add on" and "Serana Spell Selector" is really good.  "Sexlab Lab - Sexual Fame Framework", SLSF Fame Comments, SLSF voice files also adds significant depth. Problem with the spell selector is that it carries her DLC looks, and you have to patch it with your replacer or reorder you're mods; I did it in the Bashed Patch.  With NFF, I got her destruction magic improved.  Really like the Serana comment "Can one of your orc friends can handle both of us".

Mjoll the Lioness came alive with my current playthrough with "Sexlab Lab - Sexual Fame Framework", SLSF Fame Comments, SLSF voice files, SLEN and Sex Lab Arousal Based MatchMaker.  She is insatiable and funny.  As Mjoll says, "save some of that for me".

Edited by remodel