On 7/19/2023 at 10:50 PM, DonQuiWho said:

FWIW, mine seem to come out the other side as they went in, ie still as tightly restrained

(might take a sec to renew the pose depending on your PC's grunt factor)

Yes, works perfectly. Thank you!

Edited by Rezna Wintrish
  • 1 month later...

So, my companion got a slave device installed from ZAZ.  However, somehow it got removed while fighting.  So, he no longer has a device but, is still doing hand tied behind animation.  Console say's he has zbfMagicEffectBondage and I can't get rid of it.  Doing SME Spell_ID in console, removes it for a few seconds and then it goes back on.  How can I get it removed?

I think the mod that applied the device is Follower Slavery...  There isn't anything in the MCM that will allow me to remove it from a companion.

Edited by myhouseatl
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 7:34 PM, Oblivion_Cat said:

Works perfectly.

Have a mod that places a slave near the gate inside Whiterun. She's in a yoke but sometimes comes to spank me via Spank That Ass.

Why does a slave spanks you, aren't you the one supposed to be doing that to her, lmfao

• 1 month later...