ZAZ NPC Fixer + PAHE and DOM Support

View File

TLDR: Now NPCs with wrist cuffs or yokes will always use appropriate idle animations instead of walking with their hands free.

Overview:
This mod fixes ZAZ devices on NPCs by reapplying appropriate effect every 5 seconds to any (or only to Paradise Halls Slaves) characters wearing ZAZ restraints (DD support might come later).

Currently this mod supports filtering only Paradise Halls slaves, which can be toggled in mods MCM menu. Diary of Mine slaves support might come later.
Nonetheless  you can just disable filters to apply fixes to all nearby NPCs wearing ZAZ restraints.

This mod was tested with Skyrim AE and Skyrim VR. VR has little Quest tab bug, but honestly who cares?

Requirements:

SexLab

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+ 2023(but it might work with any ZAZ version)

PAHE (only for PAHE and DOM versions)

SkyUI

Installation:

Use mod manager or vortex to install desired version.

Please feel free to report any bugs you encounter)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/10/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Very nice idea.  ZAZ idles not 'sticking' has always spoiled some of the visual effects 

A few questions please?

1 - Is it likely to work on SE 1.5.97?

2 - For those of us with very full Load orders, is the mod a straight esp, or an esl?  If an esp, will you be able to make an esl version?

3 - Looking further down the line, if you develop this to cover DD too, what will it add to @Kharos mod, that that might not have now?

TIA for any help you can give on those

DQW

Thanks for the response, that one unfortunately didn't work in my case either, spent a few hours the last go around and couldn't come up with a fix. Will probably wait a little bit for a few more updates to things and redo the setup again.  Thanks again though.

17 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Very nice idea.  ZAZ idles not 'sticking' has always spoiled some of the visual effects 

A few questions please?

1 - Is it likely to work on SE 1.5.97?

2 - For those of us with very full Load orders, is the mod a straight esp, or an esl?  If an esp, will you be able to make an esl version?

3 - Looking further down the line, if you develop this to cover DD too, what will it add to @Kharos mod, that that might not have now?

TIA for any help you can give on those

DQW

1. Yes, it totaly should work casue I'm using it right now with Skyrim VR which is 1.4xx version of game
2.Will do .esl in next update
3.Well, it seems like I won't support DD then, since it already implemented in another mod

17 minutes ago, DMC500 said:

1. Yes, it totaly should work casue I'm using it right now with Skyrim VR which is 1.4xx version of game
2.Will do .esl in next update
3.Well, it seems like I won't support DD then, since it already implemented in another mod

Was just about to say that I had now tried it and it seems OK so far on SE, using the 'all npc' setting

An esl version would be great thanks

Wasn't sure if you'd seen the DD support mod, or if you had something fundamental to add.  Been using that for a long time now, without any major issues, and @Kharos keeps it pretty well up to date too

Thanks for the reply, and looking forward to whatever you do next

DQW

So I have released some patches to add DDs and Zaz devices to slave NPCs. This results in potentially a lot of NPCs wearing them. How heavy are the scripts with this mod, and how much of an effect will it have if there are dozens of such NPCs loaded at the same time?

55 minutes ago, Corsec said:

So I have released some patches to add DDs and Zaz devices to slave NPCs. This results in potentially a lot of NPCs wearing them. How heavy are the scripts with this mod, and how much of an effect will it have if there are dozens of such NPCs loaded at the same time?

I'm playing with hydra slave girls in vr and it seems fine, script isn't that heavy i guess

2 hours ago, Oblivion_Cat said:

Works perfectly.

Have a mod that places a slave near the gate inside Whiterun. She's in a yoke but sometimes comes to spank me via Spank That Ass. but her hands never go back into the yoke...until your mod :) 

hey i can probably restrict her from spanking you, since she's in yoke. do you need that kind of patch?

1 hour ago, hippie47 said:

I'd like to try this, but it has PAHE as a master. The requirements read like there's a version that does not require it. Is that true?

There are versions without PAHE and esl versions

Works great - finally tied up NPC's and followers stay bound as they should.

There's only one minor problem with "Hydra Slavegirls". It works like intended with slavegirls that wear just simple restraints like shakles or cuffs .  But in some places like Dragonbridge or Rorikstadt "Hydra Slavegirls" additionally adds some NPC's that are bound to random ZAZ furniture like crosses or bondage-poles. With your mod they constantly switch all five seconds between a normal bound pose without furniture and beeing tied to random ZAZ-furnitures. 

Any solution how to fix this? How about extending your mod to ZAZ furniture? Haven't tested if it happens with ZAZ furniture in general - maybe I should.

Edited by Ralph.B
21 minutes ago, Ralph.B said:

Works great - finally tied up NPC's and followers stay bound as they should.

There's only one minor problem with "Hydra Slavegirls". It works like intended with slavegirls that wear just simple restraints like shakles or cuffs .  But in some places like Dragonbridge or Rorikstadt "Hydra Slavegirls" additionally adds some NPC's that are bound to random ZAZ furniture like crosses or bondage-poles. With your mod they constantly switch all five seconds between a normal bound pose without furniture and beeing tied to random ZAZ-furnitures. 

Any solution how to fix this? How about extending your mod to ZAZ furniture? Haven't tested if it happens with ZAZ furniture in general - maybe I should.

I'am working on fixing this

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Would this also fix that sometimes (at least in my game) bound Hydra NPCs just stand beside their furniture and not being tied to it? It seems to be random.

Yeah, it's this mod issue. I'll fix this eventually

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Sheogorath- said:

Does this mod fix the problem of slaves removing yokes and handcuffs when fast traveling/using doors?

FWIW, mine seem to come out the other side as they went in, ie still as tightly restrained

(might take a sec to renew the pose depending on your PC's grunt factor)