How do you Role Play as a Vampire?

As the Title says, I cannot understand how to go about a Vampire playthrough. How do you do it?

I find it difficult to imagine playing as a vampire while doing all the Good things everyone wants done, with Serana complaining about her Father being an evil pox on her and her mothers life. With villagers coming at you with whatever weapon they can get ahold of.

If any can comment how they play as a Vampire to help me understand, I would appreciate it.

Yes, I have looked at Serana Queen of Screams, I don't want o sort through the 50+ mods to make it work, or kill everyone in Skyrim. Besides the mess!  :dizzy:

Edited by Sir Bron
15 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

How do you do it?

By just playing. I don't know it any other way.

16 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I find it difficult to imagine playing as a vampire while doing all the Good things everyone wants done

Just 'cause you're a vampire doesn't mean you have to be evil all the time. Okay I admit, if I don't like someone, I may visit 'em in their sleep. I never turn down a good energy drink.

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

just playing

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

Playing as vampire doubles/triples the tools you have and the fun.

43 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Pretty much Blade

Thanks, Out of Kudos....:thumbsup:

I think the one thing that is overlooked by most people is that Vampires are usually very, very old and wise. I haven't rp'd as a vampire in a long time, but in all honesty Skyrim just doesn't do them justice. Harkon comes the closest to a true representation that I can think of in Skyrim, but actually TW3 DLC "Blood and Wine" portrays them more closely to what I feel a vampire should be.

27 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I think the one thing that is overlooked by most people is that Vampires are usually very, very old and wise. I haven't rp'd as a vampire in a long time, but in all honesty Skyrim just doesn't do them justice. Harkon comes the closest to a true representation that I can think of in Skyrim, but actually TW3 DLC "Blood and Wine" portrays them more closely to what I feel a vampire should be.

I would say Valerica is the wisest for calling out Harkon's stupidity but then again Serana might be the wisest for calling out Valerica's stupidity. Yes the one that complains about the weather. Then again nobody ever managed to kill Babette.

8 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Then again nobody ever managed to kill Babette.

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Cause no one kills my daughter!

7 hours ago, Gukahn said:

It's called abortion, not murder :classic_angel:

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

And you were an accident, weren't you? :smirk:

7 hours ago, Gukahn said:

NVYACCTS-2T__95004.jpg.78bb86c76cc73ed7bc8e5893bd81d16a.jpg

You all are fucking hilarious! :joy:;):cool:

Playing as vampires?

I don't see a problem there either - not even conceptually ... meanwhile you can "camouflage" yourself from the Dawnguard with a mod

and so cheat this stupid "solar" test

whether you are a freshly created vampire - who inherits his master (as an alternative start)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22379

or is an ancient and powerful entity - who has been reborn, as it were

If you use the skills of this mod correctly, you are as powerful as the modified Serana

almost everyone who has written here so far - has their own idea of how a vampire in Skyrim works

I don't do any "good things" or bad things, it's just a one big playground for me. Feeding on someone is like eating regular food with survival mods enabled. It's not evil. That would be like calling someone "evil" because they ate a burger.

On 5/2/2023 at 2:16 PM, Sir Bron said:

With villagers coming at you with whatever weapon they can get ahold of.

Exactly. Those vile, bloodthirsty, racist villagers blindly attacking me just because I'm different. I had to defend myself. I often use rage spells so I didn't even kill them, they did it to themselves. Those MONSTERS were so blinded by hate they killed their own relatives. It's so sad, I cry every time :joy:

On 5/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, Tlam99 said:

Actually, I never played as non vampire.

And I never play as one. Don't like it, don't like the fact you can only have one eye colour, that you need an additional mod to not look like an Auschwitz pensioner, that it doesn't really matter in terms of story and NPC reactions, that you can still walk in bright sunlight as if nothing happened and that Volkihar castle looks like a dump and not a seat of royalty.

The only time I did a (half) playthrough with a vampire was back on X360 in order to get an achievement for full vampire perk tree. Then I went to see Falion immediately. Always play Dawnguard. At least the fort looks decent and actually gets cleaned up as the story progresses.

Edited by belegost
5 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

with fake teeth.

I always thought it was strange when you are turned you don't get fangs, without a mod doing that for you.

6 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

For any surfing this thread here is the fang set I use.

Or you can just use RaceMenu. There's a slider for vampire fangs.