How do you Role Play as a Vampire?

3 minutes ago, belegost said:

Or you can just use RaceMenu. There's a slider for vampire fangs.

Learn something new everyday!! I did not know that, Thanks.

7 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Hide contents

DibellaSkin.jpg.dc1d05ffeba3fdde88a362d2

my vampire with just one eye color

Oh sure, I can have a choice between 3 colours. Vanilla, pale blue or red. Except I have to reinstall the mod and pick an option each time. Instead of just going to RaceMenu and choosing from about 300 different ones on the fly.

Edited by belegost
2 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Learn something new everyday!! I did not know that, Thanks.

You may or may not need Expressive Facial Morphs for that, don't recall if the option is there with vanilla RM. But the slider is burried somewhere in "Mouth" tab.

Edited by belegost
4 minutes ago, belegost said:

You may or may not need Expressive Facial Morphs for that, don't recall if the option is there with vanilla RM. But the slider is burried somewhere in "Mouth" tab.

I have that mod anyway, going to try it out. Thanks!

37 minutes ago, belegost said:

can have a choice between

I can choose among all colors, eyes available on installed eye mods. Like a non vamp player.

No difference.

On new game as human or vamp, or midgame as human or vamp.

No difference. Eyes, mouth, teeth, hair, whatever, midgame on both, human and vamp.

Edited by Tlam99
35 minutes ago, belegost said:

slider for vampire fangs.

7 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Like a non vamp player.

One of my characters is a cross, she has Nord/Dark Elf Vampire parents, so she has fangs with all other features normal. 

3 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

I can choose among all colors, eyes available on installed eye mods. Like a non vamp player.

No difference.

On new game as human or vamp, or midgame as human or vamp.

No difference. Eyes, mouth, teeth, hair, whatever, midgame on both, human and vamp.

I assume you're using High Poly Head then or a similar mod. Vanilla vampire heads don't have this ability. It's one choice of eyes and that's it. Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes which is what I use, is just a replacement with 3 options and needs to be reinstalled to choose a different one.

Edited by belegost
18 hours ago, belegost said:

the slider is burried somewhere in "Mouth" tab.

I looked yesterday during a character build, could not find it. I must be half blind. Ha :)

1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

I looked yesterday during a character build, could not find it. I must be half blind. Ha :)

Here's my non-vampire character. Can make fangs on her by just using this slider. You may need a teeth replacer. Comes with some skin mods, like The Pure or Fair Skin Complexion. The slider may not be present during initial character creation at the start of the game, especially if using LAL. Probably need to wait for the mods to load and enter RaceMenu again.

Does not work on orks. Dunno about beast races, I don't play them.

20230512125420_1.jpg.c3d726e0f1f95aa4e014c7555952c378.jpg

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

Here's my non-vampire character. Can make fangs on her by just using this slider. You may need a teeth replacer. Comes with some skin mods, like The Pure or Fair Skin Complexion. The slider may not be present during initial character creation at the start of the game, especially if using LAL. Probably need to wait for the mods to load and enter RaceMenu again.

Thank You!

Sacrosanct vampire

As vampire, visit the guards barracks, drain everyone dry.  Mark destro legendary and repeat process.

My character is theost deadly vampire ever seen on tamerial.

Oh you think your angry with me? 

Illusion oh that's right you and I are really good friends, for all of the 30 seconds we have known each other.

Right up to the point I burry my fangs in your neck.

On 5/2/2023 at 2:16 PM, Sir Bron said:

As the Title says, I cannot understand how to go about a Vampire playthrough. How do you do it?

I like to think of my character as a mage who has deliberately chosen the pursuit of power as his goal. He will do anything to increase his personal power.

He is aware that vampirism can be controlled if the individual is sufficiently strong-willed, and so seeking vampirism seems the obvious thing to do.

On 5/2/2023 at 2:16 PM, Sir Bron said:

I find it difficult to imagine playing as a vampire while doing all the Good things everyone wants done

Don't think of it as Doing Good. Think of it as building contacts and influence. Or collecting favors owed.

And don't worry about that "saving the world" thing. Alduin can have his chew toy back when I'm finished with it and not before!

Edited by DocClox
On 5/12/2023 at 12:58 PM, belegost said:

Thx!

If only I had known that it's that easy... dang.

Installed so many teeth >.<

Need to try that right away ?‍♂️

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

I like to think of my character as a mage who has deliberately chosen the pursuit of power as his goal. He will do anything to increase his personal power.

He is aware that vampirism can be controlled if the individual is sufficiently strong-willed, and so seeking vampirism seems the obvious thing to do.

Undeath is much better suited for this. If you're an undead mage, you're a lich, not a vampire. It's a time-honoured tradition. Can't go against a tradition.

Not to mention it's much more interesting gameplay and story-wise than an entire Dawnguard Volkihar-side quest line.

Frankly, any half-baked mod has better story than what Bethesda came up with.

Edited by belegost

Undeath is much better suited for this. If you're an undead mage, you're a lich, not a vampire. It's a time-honoured tradition. Can't go against a tradition.

Vampires can be any class they like :D

Anyway, my guy doesn't want to be an undead mage. He wants to be a god. Vampirism is just a stopgap to provide immortality while he works out the fine detail on the rest of it.

Not to mention it's much more interesting gameplay and story-wise than an entire Dawnguard Volkihar-side quest line.

Frankly, any half-baked mod has better story than what Bethesda came up with.

I never played Undeath past finishing the big dungeon in the mountains. I have been known to load up Undeath along with Sacrosanct and Growl and use Tainted Blood to have all three transforms at once which would be very on-brand for my character ... if I could ever finish the lich part :)

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Vampires can be any class they like

Lich is a creature, not a class. Dragon Priests are liches.

Edited by belegost
4 hours ago, belegost said:

Lich is a creature, not a class. Dragon Priests are liches.

Mage is a class.  Vampires can be any class they like. Vampires can be mages. QED.

What liches get up to is entirely their affair.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:26 AM, Inky-Spit said:

Step 1:

make this face every time you walk outside during the day 

5ajbfn.png?a467880

Step 2: 

brood alone in a cave instead. 

You and I have very different definitions of "alone", I fear.

ScreenShot66.png

17 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I play rather often as a Vampire or the thrall of one.

Yeah she could bite me anytime!! Sexy as hell!  :grin:

Just now, Sir Bron said:

Yeah she could bite me anytime!! Sexy as hell!  :grin:

Did someone say "bite" lol.

I know this is the wrong forum, I just thought I'd funny.

IMG_0342.JPG