Honkai Star Rail mod

just came here to thank you all, great help bros

On 4/3/2024 at 4:26 PM, AlbedoANL said:

While searching on Gamebanana I found a Lynx Thicc Mod but it was disabled, I don't know if anyone has it and can give it to me

no way bro, for real? you should post prints NOW

If anyone is wondering I've checked the newest Stelle, Kafka and FuXuan mods from johnripper7 and the password was "johnripper!" . So I assume thats how it is for the others too, maybe he might change them later don't know.

On 3/4/2024 at 5:41 AM, Srakio said:

Thanks for taking the time to look into it and getting back to me, sadly none of the methods seem to work but Rhiannon kindly provided exactly what I was looking for, so we can consider it case closed! Now I'm looking for a fully nude Yukong mod, if anyone would happen to have it or know where I can find it.

do you still have the fixed Pela?

7 hours ago, ReyUchiha said:

does anyone have any bailu/clara/hook mode that works? i tried all the previous pages but none worked for me

On 3/14/2024 at 5:30 AM, Silgent said:

Very few mods broke from 2.0 to 2.1, so give any 2.0 fixed mods a try before assuming they need an update. The updated Clara mods posted by Silgent that I quoted should still work. As should the Hook mod by Snaccubus that I posted a 2.0 fixed version for and the Bailu mod by Snaccubus fixed by Fdzl. Have linked those posts.

Also attached what I've got:

Clara mod with 24 variants by _sora and updated for 2.0

Clara futa mod with 7 variants - recently found this and haven't tested yet but was posted after 2.0 so should work

Clara cyberkitty mod by Snaccubus - this is a very quality mod that I highly recommend

Clara splash art mod

Bailu splash art mod

Clara nude&halfnude V2.01.zip ClaraFutaMods.rar Snaccubus-ClaraCyberKittyComplete.zip Splash Art - Bailu.zip Splash Art Clara.zip

Thank you! the ones from below work. For the ones from snaccubus for bailu hook and clara i tried for 2 hours different updates and fixes searched every page on the forum but they still didn't work. Somehow the bailu one worked now though and clara too. idk what's different from before but i'm glad it's working now, Thanks again for the help

2 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

Very few mods broke from 2.0 to 2.1, so give any 2.0 fixed mods a try before assuming they need an update. The updated Clara mods posted by Silgent that I quoted should still work. As should the Hook mod by Snaccubus that I posted a 2.0 fixed version for and the Bailu mod by Snaccubus fixed by Fdzl. Have linked those posts.

Also attached what I've got:

Clara mod with 24 variants by _sora and updated for 2.0

Clara futa mod with 7 variants - recently found this and haven't tested yet but was posted after 2.0 so should work

Clara cyberkitty mod by Snaccubus - this is a very quality mod that I highly recommend

Clara splash art mod

Bailu splash art mod

Clara nude&halfnude V2.01.zip 28.64 MB · 0 downloads ClaraFutaMods.rar 29.76 MB · 0 downloads Snaccubus-ClaraCyberKittyComplete.zip 58.63 MB · 1 download Splash Art - Bailu.zip 2.89 MB · 0 downloads Splash Art Clara.zip 5.04 MB · 0 downloads

Edited by ReyUchiha