Honkai Star Rail mod

6 hours ago, aereist said:

Anyone has 2.0 fix for Tedom Bailu mod?

Shamelessly ask for a paywalled mod as I'm not willing to pay 13$ just to get an updated version of the mod I paid for...

Tedom merged ini.zip here's the fix i think, just replace the ini in the bailu mod and it should work

Edited by Nizumi
4 hours ago, cricketchirps said:

Thank you, however I am extremely dumb. I meant to ask for Tedom's Hook. Does the updater work for his too?

Oh, ok. I don't have access to that mod, so I'm not certain. But it works for most mods so definitely worth trying. Just need to run the updater in a folder containing the mod and it'll change the necessary hashes.

If you don't have the updater, the link to it on sora's patreon was posted last page or you can get it from this gamebanana page - https://gamebanana.com/mods/494166

14 hours ago, st920919 said:

Can anyone please fix this Himeko’s MOD in version 2.0?
It seems that the original author no longer updates this file

And using the 2.0 repair script will still cause texture errors.
please help

thanks!!

himekotogglebyhexi.zip 52.43 MB · 5 downloads

I Fixed the error, just had to dig into the frame analysis to get the specific hash.

All you need to do is replace the hash for "ALightMap" from 480e7d06 to 27bf0a6a and It should look like this down here

[TextureOverridehimekoALightMap]
hash = 27bf0a6a
run = CommandListhimekoALightMap

I'll also leave the .ini, just in case.

Hexi Himeiko ini.zip

On 11/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, Avocados_and_milk said:

I'm wondering if there is any way to make Huo Huo's breasts bigger?
I probably hope I can adjust it to the size on the picture~

(I hope it can be switched like this mod, except that the breast size is changed.)

417255906_402100295812639_38641932808442684_n.jpg.35ca40663a032a657b1fea3ebfa88fe6.jpg

Edited by ShuviDola
21 hours ago, ShuviDola said:

I'm wondering if there is any way to make Huo Huo's breasts bigger?
I probably hope I can adjust it to the size on the picture~

(I hope it can be switched like this mod, except that the breast size is changed.)

417255906_402100295812639_38641932808442684_n.jpg.35ca40663a032a657b1fea3ebfa88fe6.jpg

maybe can use the swimsuit file put in other mod like thicc melodiq mod for the body you want

but you need to check which one the outfit file (between BodyA, BodyB, BodyC)

im not sure it will work, but i use pink hair jingliu like that mod on thicc jingliu like that

On 2/14/2024 at 2:14 AM, Badak113 said:

maybe can use the swimsuit file put in other mod like thicc melodiq mod for the body you want

but you need to check which one the outfit file (between BodyA, BodyB, BodyC)

im not sure it will work, but i use pink hair jingliu like that mod on thicc jingliu like that

I have tried to edit the internal code and file exchange, but the character cannot be displayed normally after using it, so I don't know what is wrong...