Honkai Star Rail mod

is there any busty (just little bigger breasts, and maybe 3~5% thiccer legs) pela with some edits? (like C-cup not enormous, without the cap, black suit)

toggles would be cool if possible

Edited by Nyandred
On 4/4/2024 at 2:26 AM, AlbedoANL said:

While searching on Gamebanana I found a Lynx Thicc Mod but it was disabled, I don't know if anyone has it and can give it to me

Ā 

any word on this out there?

On 4/21/2024 at 7:58 AM, Soya Nishimura said:

Thx ! But i don't get Eidolons's hash with that šŸ˜”

Sorry for the slow reply - wanted to verify by trying myself in case I was giving you incorrect info. You can get the Eidolon hashes with the same method. Here's a brief description:

Ā 

Open characters window -> go to Eidolons page -> toggle through VB's with / and * keys -> when Eidolon image disappears, you've found the right hash.

On 4/25/2024 at 1:55 PM, Eponymous_01 said:

Sorry for the slow reply - wanted to verify by trying myself in case I was giving you incorrect info. You can get the Eidolon hashes with the same method. Here's a brief description:

Ā 

Open characters window -> go to Eidolons page -> toggle through VB's with / and * keys -> when Eidolon image disappears, you've found the right hash.

Ok nice now try it with a different character and see the mistake, it should be the same hash

39 minutes ago, Hoshlll said:

čŖ°čƒ½å¹«ęˆ‘處ē† Snaccubus clara 嗎ļ¼Ÿęˆ‘ē„”ę³•äæ®å¾©å„¹ļ¼Œå®ƒēœ‹čµ·ä¾†čˆ‡ Cyberkitty Silverwolf ē™¼ä½ˆę™‚遇到ēš„ AMD ē›ø關問锌ē›ø同

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, iiroy10805 said:

Ā 

I should have probably specified I needed help with the cyberkitty Clara mentioning it went over my head

Ā 

But these are pretty nice so thank you anywaysĀ 

Edited by Hoshlll
8 hours ago, Hoshlll said:

Can anyone help me with Snaccubus clara? I can't manage to fix her it looks like it has the same AMD related issue Cyberkitty Silverwolf used to have on release

Ā 

What is your problem? For me, Clara Kitty Cyber have no problem your want I send you the file ?

5 hours ago, Soya Nishimura said:

What is your problem? For me, Clara Kitty Cyber have no problem your want I send you the file ?

Sure, but I think it won't fix it she has some broken textures around her tummy/lower body and on the side of her bodyĀ 

Ā 

I'm worried it might be related to having amd drivers since Cyberkitty Silverwolf used to also be broken only for Amd users in a very similar looking mannerĀ 

10 hours ago, Hoshlll said:

Sure, but I think it won't fix it she has some broken textures around her tummy/lower body and on the side of her bodyĀ 

Ā 

I'm worried it might be related to having amd drivers since Cyberkitty Silverwolf used to also be broken only for Amd users in a very similar looking mannerĀ 

You have disabled the other mod avec Silverwolf ?

2 hours ago, Soya Nishimura said:

You have disabled the other mod avec Silverwolf ?

Gave it a try but it's still broken sadly here's how she looks if that helps

I considered just using her clothed since that's all I want anyways and the clothes hide a few of the broken textures but the big one on her back/side still shows :/

image_2024-04-28_063946195.png

Edited by Hoshlll
6 hours ago, Hoshlll said:

I considered just using her clothed since that's all I want anyways and the clothes hide a few of the broken textures but the big one on her back/side still shows :/

I Have no problem with her mod, take my file and check if its thatĀ 
https://mega.nz/file/mQhAlJKQ#6RScLeB-7CPJy9ZQ5UtIlN95ZKAMtAOEZ_zRj7vMrAM

image1.png

image2.png

On 4/28/2024 at 10:31 AM, Soya Nishimura said:

I Have no problem with her mod, take my file and check if its thatĀ 
https://mega.nz/file/mQhAlJKQ#6RScLeB-7CPJy9ZQ5UtIlN95ZKAMtAOEZ_zRj7vMrAM

image1.png

image2.png

I believe this is the fix replace the end of the Clara.ini with this
Edit: I quoted wrong person

Ā 

[TextureOverride20fixA]
hash = 4a58be98
match_first_index = 0
ib = null
handling = skip

[TextureOverride20fixB]
hash = 4a58be98
match_first_index = 50910
ib = null
handling = skip

Edited by coswindfind
On 4/28/2024 at 3:40 AM, Hoshlll said:

Ā 

Clara.ini