Honkai Star Rail mod

14 hours ago, Demised said:

Ark I think is the only one that is at least close to the original model. Tedom's is close too, but it's behind a paywall.

Ā 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fixed-fuxuan-90833113

image.png.d8d55460d6da8569edec46966bd5aa1f.png

This works, her ass a little bigger then normal but at least it looks more natural then the last one.

Thank you so much!

hopefully someone make one with her normal proportions...

Screenshot 2024-02-01 071135.png

Edited by HaruMama
10 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

I use this mod by sora_ https://gamebanana.com/mods/469649 - to my eyes it's a near-perfect match to FX's original body shape. That said, there's no fully nude option - closest is option 11 with just sleeves.

Ā 

it is šŸ˜­, but her pussy wasn't as appealling to look at. her pussy looked oddly painted.

(plus it was a outtie, i prefer inniesĀ :P)

thank you so much for sharing it though!šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

On 1/30/2024 at 8:21 AM, onetimething48 said:

There was a Stelle splash art mod!? You mean like NSFW?
Why was it taken down? DO you know who the mod author was at least?

Ā 

I'm not entirely sure. It's on my notification page on Banana (when the mod got deleted it'll still show the cover on your notification.)

Ā 

Supposely it was removed because of AI-generated.

Ā 

image.png.aec7fabdb25faf9a1511f8345add73a0.png

1 hour ago, aereist said:

Ā 

I'm not entirely sure. It's on my notification page on Banana (when the mod got deleted it'll still show the cover on your notification.)

Ā 

Supposely it was removed because of AI-generated.

Ā 

image.png.aec7fabdb25faf9a1511f8345add73a0.png

That's the dumbest reason! I've been looking for a Stelle splash art mod like that for SO LONG!
Man I wish I got it before it was taken down! T.T
So just making sure, you don't know who the mod author is?

4 hours ago, Dandycat said:

So is it fair to say the ban wave is long past, and it's safe to use mods?

Ā 

Ban wave hasn't even once being a problem for mod users. It only affected the creators getting purged here and there.

13 hours ago, Dandycat said:

So is it fair to say the ban wave is long past, and it's safe to use mods?

There were some reports of bans back in June but none since. So yeah, should be safe.

Ā 

That said, avoid posting any pics showing active mods with your UID visible since that's the easiest way they could catch you.

Edited by Eponymous_01
On 1/30/2024 at 3:30 PM, Puff6011 said:

The discord requires you to verify yourself in order to see the nsfw mods. Thankfully this is really easy, as all you have to do is post a screenshot of your game being modded, alongside your discord.
You can do this by opening your modded game, standing with a clearly modded character (changes to the model should be obvious, no 10% mods) then press alt+enter to minimize the screen, and have your discord name visible somewhere. I have attached the pic that got me verified as example.
This may take a bit, since it's manually checked, but it took me like 40 seconds to be verified.

Screenshot (1357).png

Thank you so much!

Ā 

So... where to find kafka thicc mod? i got verified and go to star rail mods but where to find nsfw mods? i search in hsr character mod but still didnt found thicc kafka in it.

Edited by Badak113
On 2/4/2024 at 8:11 PM, Badak113 said:

Thank you so much!

Ā 

So... where to find kafka thicc mod? i got verified and go to star rail mods but where to find nsfw mods? i search in hsr character mod but still didnt found thicc kafka in it.

First, you will probably need to get access to nsfw, that should be as easy as pressing this buttonScreenshot2024-02-05234358.png.73b49449703a6bf045f6638746c55530.png

After that, got to your desired mod channel, (make sure you select the nsfw one)Ā then go to your desired character's thread, and search there.Screenshot2024-02-05234449.png.d3f57a5ce25bd25a14407c938b249a57.png

Ā 

For me the 1.5 special version worked, if it didn't there is a post a bit back that tells you what to change in the config. (can't personally recall if I used it or not)

On 1/24/2024 at 2:01 PM, Badak113 said:

change the hash code

Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyPosition]
hash = 51abd7c9
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyPosition2]
hash = 17cb3b3e
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyTexcoord]
hash = 190e483a

Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyIB]
hash = 8d847042
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyA]
hash = 8d847042
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyADiffuse]
hash = 0da4c671
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyALightmap]
hash = 6f952878
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyB]
hash = 8d847042
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyBDiffuse]
hash = e8e2b6da
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyBLightmap]
hash = 1413eb22
Ā 

[TextureOverrideKafkaBodyC]
hash = 8d847042

You should use this to change the hash codes if the model still isn't working. (it's the configurable .ini file where you change these, make sure you manually copy/paste them, as they are not in perfect order.)

7 hours ago, Puff6011 said:

First, you will probably need to get access to nsfw, that should be as easy as pressing this buttonScreenshot2024-02-05234358.png.73b49449703a6bf045f6638746c55530.png

After that, got to your desired mod channel, (make sure you select the nsfw one)Ā then go to your desired character's thread, and search there.Screenshot2024-02-05234449.png.d3f57a5ce25bd25a14407c938b249a57.png

Ā 

For me the 1.5 special version worked, if it didn't there is a post a bit back that tells you what to change in the config. (can't personally recall if I used it or not)

Im sorry for you to assist my dumbness, thank you so much

FFa9QfZVcAUlyjD.jpeg

So I ran Sora_'s (the patreon link a few posts up) script for fixing the body mods for 2.0 and can confirm it works for nearly everyone.
For some reason the textures on Topaz and Natasha are still messed up :/Ā 
Edit: Thankfully it looks like Melodiq already put out their own update for those mods. So you can just get them from GameBanana again.

Also the Bailu mod appears broken still as others said, even after running the script. So yea if anyone finds a fix for that too let us know!

aaand Anyone happen to have the update for Hexi's mod for Ruan Mei? Textures appear to be slighly broken on that one still sadly

Edited by cricketchirps