Honkai Star Rail mod

A couple new splash art mods to share for Stelle and Bailu. These were made by a user on another forum named LastEncore who gave me permission to repost.

Splash Art - Stelle.zip Splash Art - Bailu.zip

And for anyone unaware, there are now splash art mods for Ruan Mei, Lynx, and Sparkle on GB. The Ruan Mei mod is on a page for fixes for other mods and therefore a bit difficult to find, so here's the page link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/487189

Edited by Eponymous_01
2 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

You can try asking Tedom to modify it, but unless he does it probably won't happen. Without the original blender file, the meshes/weights on the existing mod can't be modified. Would have to fully recreate the mod from scratch to make that change.

Ah, okey, understood. Thnx.

5 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

There's no standard toggle - each mod author and user has their own preference. As a first step, open the merged.ini file in the mod folder to check what the toggle key is. It'll be in a section labeled [KeySwap] with the toggle as "key = (toggle key)". If you check that and it still won't work, upload the mod and one of us can take a look.

Thanks for the answer. In the .ini the keys h and y are listed for toggling backwards and forwards trhough the variations, but most of the ones inside the folder- such as the one labeled only as "nude"- don't end showing up for some reason.

pelaMod 32 in 1 V2.0.zip

Edited by Srakio
11 hours ago, Srakio said:

Thanks for the answer. In the .ini the keys h and y are listed for toggling backwards and forwards trhough the variations, but most of the ones inside the folder- such as the one labeled only as "nude"- don't end showing up for some reason.

pelaMod 32 in 1 V2.0.zip 26.95 MB · 24 downloads

Took a look at it and found a section that was causing errors. Have changed that section to work like other mods and no more errors - left comments where I made edits to the .ini. With that said, I'm able to toggle through the variants (including the nude versions) even before making that change.

I did notice that, unlike most other mods, the .dds files for diffuse, lightmap, and silklightmap are only in the first variant folder instead of every folder. If it still doesn't work for you, you can try copy and pasting the .dds files into every variant folder.

Here's the edited .ini. Hopefully it helps.merged.ini

On 3/1/2024 at 9:29 PM, Eponymous_01 said:

Took a look at it and found a section that was causing errors. Have changed that section to work like other mods and no more errors - left comments where I made edits to the .ini. With that said, I'm able to toggle through the variants (including the nude versions) even before making that change.

I did notice that, unlike most other mods, the .dds files for diffuse, lightmap, and silklightmap are only in the first variant folder instead of every folder. If it still doesn't work for you, you can try copy and pasting the .dds files into every variant folder.

Here's the edited .ini. Hopefully it helps.merged.ini

Thanks for taking the time to look into it and getting back to me, sadly none of the methods seem to work but Rhiannon kindly provided exactly what I was looking for, so we can consider it case closed! Now I'm looking for a fully nude Yukong mod, if anyone would happen to have it or know where I can find it.

3 minutes ago, pichucandy said:

Does anyone know how to use the 2.0 fix mod below, i cant get it to run properly. Thanks. 

https://gamebanana.com/mods/494166

Put the exe in the folder with the broken mod folders (Not sure if it works if the exe is in the mod folder itself), then just run the application. Then put the fixed folder back in and hit f10 to refresh. If the model is broken, switch off the character and switch back. The game should refresh and the proper model should appear.

Now if its still broken, try running the rollback and rerun the fix exe again and it should be fine. I spent too much time yesterday trying to fix the Clara swimsuit mod and these steps was what made it finally work.