Honkai Star Rail mod

On 1/28/2024 at 4:39 AM, tiezii said:

ah.....

It seems that the file is wrong

158756465401.png

remember to change the hash code with the one i send and then refresh it with F10, and then out of this character menu. i got the same problem too at first

On 1/15/2024 at 12:29 AM, delinya said:

anyone have issued with snaccubus clara mod ? i can't ctrl+left/right to toggle coat

bailu and hook work fine tho

same i'm having the same issue

Edited by HaruMama
6 hours ago, ASSWORSHIPPER said:

Thanks for the base one, wanted to know if there were thiccer versions also included while it was up or was it just the base one that the creator uploaded?

It's just the base one, the mod didn't stay up for about a few hours when it was posted.

the rest of the versions are on their Ko-fi page for 5 euros

Edited by 7thEclipse
10 hours ago, benny502 said:

This one is broken too.

If you're having trouble with the mod, the easiest solution is to go to the agmg discord and download it there, since from the looks of it, this mod specifically is the most difficult to make work as there like 6 different versions to try out.
This should be the public invite link for them: https://discord.gg/agmg

38 minutes ago, Puff6011 said:

If you're having trouble with the mod, the easiest solution is to go to the agmg discord and download it there, since from the looks of it, this mod specifically is the most difficult to make work as there like 6 different versions to try out.
This should be the public invite link for them: https://discord.gg/agmg

how to find the mod? i never find it... i try the search still cant found, i try the request mod and still didnt found it. Sorry, im not familiar with discord 

45 minutes ago, Badak113 said:

how to find the mod? i never find it... i try the search still cant found, i try the request mod and still didnt found it. Sorry, im not familiar with discord 

if you're looking in AGMG it would be under the "Star Rail Mods" section, specifically the NSFW mods

2 hours ago, Badak113 said:

The discord requires you to verify yourself in order to see the nsfw mods. Thankfully this is really easy, as all you have to do is post a screenshot of your game being modded, alongside your discord.
You can do this by opening your modded game, standing with a clearly modded character (changes to the model should be obvious, no 10% mods) then press alt+enter to minimize the screen, and have your discord name visible somewhere. I have attached the pic that got me verified as example.
This may take a bit, since it's manually checked, but it took me like 40 seconds to be verified.

Screenshot (1357).png

On 1/14/2024 at 9:29 PM, delinya said:

anyone have issued with snaccubus clara mod ? i can't ctrl+left/right to toggle coat

bailu and hook work fine tho

@HaruMama@delinya

Think I know why you are both having issues. Unusually, the original mod toggles using the "h" and "j" keys. Try that and it should work.

If you'd like to change the toggle keys to something else, open the merged.ini file in the clara mod folder and change the "key = h" and "back = j" lines in the [KeySwap] section to whatever keybind you'd like. For example, the snaccubus trailblazer mod uses toggles "key = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_RIGHT" and "back = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_LEFT". If you replace with those lines it will ctrl+left/right toggle like you expected.

21 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

@HaruMama@delinya

Think I know why you are both having issues. Unusually, the original mod toggles using the "h" and "j" keys. Try that and it should work.

If you'd like to change the toggle keys to something else, open the merged.ini file in the clara mod folder and change the "key = h" and "back = j" lines in the [KeySwap] section to whatever keybind you'd like. For example, the snaccubus trailblazer mod uses toggles "key = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_RIGHT" and "back = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_LEFT". If you replace with those lines it will ctrl+left/right toggle like you expected.

ah! thank you! i'll check try it when i get the opportunity!