Honkai Star Rail mod

6 hours ago, Famus said:

^all of those files are labeled "herta" not clara

I went to check the mod in game and can confirm that it is Clara, as for the files being named after another character is an error on the original mod creator

Spoiler

image.png.390abb09a7d4c81ede6338c9dbeb4f52.png

18 hours ago, Xuancheng397 said:

I finally managed to fix the orange outline by editing the merged.ini file.

Please have a try and let me know if it works.

ClaraMod.zip 20 MB · 41 downloads

The mod works great, thank you for this fix we can now enjoy this mod again without the annoying orange outline

image.jpeg.21e7fb2a7f4f9b73627405a4bab10e15.jpeg

7 hours ago, st921323 said:

Can anyone please help fix Hook's mod?
shadow error after version 1.4
thanks
Snaccubus-HookNakedCoat.zip

The guy below has already fixed the Hook mod and it works fine for me.

Here is the link you can refer to:

On 10/15/2023 at 7:32 PM, Fdzl said:

Snaccubus-HookNakedCoat.rarBailu Snaccubus.rarDid this myself, hopefully nothing's wrong for you

Thanks again for the fix!

On 9/24/2023 at 12:14 PM, lain32 said:

Does anyone know how to fixes this issue? idk why they all the sudden like that, i've been using them for quite a bit now.
But for clara's one, im not sure how to fixed the shadow

image.png

image.png

image.png

23 hours ago, Yasanaaa said:

Does anyone know how to fixes this issue? idk why they all the sudden like that, i've been using them for quite a bit now.
But for clara's one, im not sure how to fixed the shadow

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last update broke the light maps for a bunch of characters. Past few pages have a lot of updated mods fixing these.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 12:07 PM, Xentenchu said:

if anyone has the Herta splash art can you share please :) or any light cone mods :) 

Grabbed all the NSWF light cone mods I could find - 15 in total - and put them in a zip. Some are animated, most are not. Disclaimer that I've not used any of these nor made any, so credit (or blame for issues) to the respective mod authors and artwork artists.

Note that light cone mods can be switched to replace a different LC. You simply need to change the hash code in the mod's .ini file to the hash of the LC you want. There's a list of all current LC hashes on game banana https://gamebanana.com/updates/209828 that will make that easier.

Seconding your request for Herta's splash art mod. I believe the author is tedom on game banana and not-tedom on Discord. Could try messaging him directly or try hunting down his fanbox and fantia pages and seeing if the mod is there.

Edit: Added HuoHuo LC - now 16 LCs in total

NSFW LC Mods.zip

Edited by Eponymous_01
Updated
5 hours ago, Eponymous_01 said:

Grabbed all the NSWF light cone mods I could find - 15 in total - and put them in a zip. Some are animated, most are not. Disclaimer that I've not used any of these nor made any, so credit (or blame for issues) to the respective mod authors and artwork artists.

Note that light cone mods can be switched to replace a different LC. You simply need to change the hash code in the mod's .ini file to the hash of the LC you want. There's a list of all current LC hashes on game banana https://gamebanana.com/updates/209828 that will make that easier.

Seconding your request for Herta's splash art mod. I believe the author is tedom on game banana and not-tedom on Discord. Could try messaging him directly or try hunting down his fanbox and fantia pages and seeing if the mod is there.

NSFW LC Mods.zip 87.23 MB · 5 downloads

omg thanks! you're a true friend!