7 minutes ago, TheOldKing1998 said:

So this may be a dumb question but does this work out of the box with 3ba outfits/armor or do I need to convert them?

If you equip clothing with its own body mesh, the mesh simply gets swapped with the default 3BA built into the clothing. For clothing and accessories that use other slots, most should display just fine on this body as well.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, naQQru said:

is there any option to merge body and SMP object PregnancyBelly slider for use in pregnancy/inflation mods?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're talking about- are you saying the SMP objects don't scale with the PregnancyBelly slider?

47 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're talking about- are you saying the SMP objects don't scale with the PregnancyBelly slider?

so basically the SMP objects is working but body don't scale and it create problem in picture 7.JPG.86192e7b8c5330438454de949a3d9e1f.JPG

10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Oh wow, that does look weird. It's not immediately obvious what's happening though. Will try looking into it

i'm no moder so i assume that it was only one of bodysliders applying bicos in outfit studio it luck simulator and thx in advance

On 4/18/2023 at 6:57 PM, donnerwetter said:

Indeed you can! It's already done -in fact I made that version first, then made a regular 3BA version predicting people would ask for one.

I just need to correct a few errors in the installers and I can start uploading the new version. It will also include UBE patched versions of every currently released vaginaless normal map in every vaginaless body texture patch installer.

This looks great. I'm curious, how did you achieve this specific look with the anus? Skin/specmap? Any tips are appreciated :)

1 hour ago, Inky-Spit said:

This looks great. I'm curious, how did you achieve this specific look with the anus? Skin/specmap? Any tips are appreciated :)

You can take a look at the diffuse map if you want, which is a DDFFF texture I've customised, but the effect really is mostly down to just the normal map. The specular map is just the default Fair Skin one if I remember right.

femalebody_1.thumb.png.929c57eec47593cc4b65b61171898e59.png

femalebody_1.dds

I suppose I would advise finding and using a skin with a nice butthole texture, or alternatively, copy and paste that nice butthole texture onto whatever skin you want to use

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

@donnerwetter Sorry to distract from the current bug being looked at, but I think I have discovered another.

When the vagina is opened, there is a tear/gap in the mesh that I don't believe was present in older versions of this mod (At least, definitely not in the original 3BA body)

Here is a picture.

489830_20230728194452_1.png

Is that a hole or something poking through? It's hard to tell from your screenshot

On 7/28/2023 at 10:19 PM, donnerwetter said:

Is that a hole or something poking through? It's hard to tell from your screenshot

My apologies. It's a hole. I was struggling to get a proper screenshot, but in motion it's pretty obvious once you know where to look

Edited by DuskWanderer

Sorry if this isn't the place to post but I figure some people here know a bit about texture issues, Whenever I don't have any armor on I'm getting this weird translucent skin bug. Does anyone know a fix for this? I am using Fair Skin with UBE if that helps.image.thumb.png.ad729cc3dbd2bb41e26e107bd0222748.png

1 hour ago, H Bof said:

Sorry if this isn't the place to post but I figure some people here know a bit about texture issues, Whenever I don't have any armor on I'm getting this weird translucent skin bug. Does anyone know a fix for this? I am using Fair Skin with UBE if that helps.image.thumb.png.ad729cc3dbd2bb41e26e107bd0222748.png

Looks like you have a missing texture map, maybe normal or specular

On 7/28/2023 at 11:04 PM, donnerwetter said:

You can take a look at the diffuse map if you want, which is a DDFFF texture I've customised, but the effect really is mostly down to just the normal map. The specular map is just the default Fair Skin one if I remember right.

femalebody_1.thumb.png.929c57eec47593cc4b65b61171898e59.png

I suppose I would advise finding and using a skin with a nice butthole texture, or alternatively, copy and paste that nice butthole texture onto whatever skin you want to use

I'm kind of lost with these textures, the ones included in Vaginaless mod downloads have vaginas edited out but anus remains in original (wrong) position. This texture seems to have accurately placed anus (in line with UBE?) but normal maps included in Vaginaless mod still use old anus position. I basically see two anuses, because the old texture based anus is not moved/removed from either of texture replacers? I think it could use some better explanation on main page or something? :)

1 hour ago, zax said:

I'm kind of lost with these textures, the ones included in Vaginaless mod downloads have vaginas edited out but anus remains in original (wrong) position. This texture seems to have accurately placed anus (in line with UBE?) but normal maps included in Vaginaless mod still use old anus position. I basically see two anuses, because the old texture based anus is not moved/removed from either of texture replacers? I think it could use some better explanation on main page or something? :)

3BA and 3BA Vaginaless have two UV sliders that allow you to move the butthole texture. Since original CBBE didn't really have a fully modeled anus, many texture authors just placed it wherever liked. The AnalTexPos and AnalTexPosRe sliders will help you move it to the right position

17 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Looks like you have a missing texture map, maybe normal or specular

Odd, I didn't change any body textures or anything since putting down skyrim for a few months. Oh I love the Bethesda modding life. I'll try some different load orders and mod profiles that I know worked last time in MO2 to see if I can find the cause. I tried a quick new game yesterday before I had to go and it seemed to work again with no changes, maybe this new save just got corrupted idk.

Hey, just a quick question. Since i don't think the anus twisting is normal*, i wanted to ask if it's about this mod or if i did something wrong. I don't think it was there before this, but i didn't check.
If there's no answer i'll try, in a day or two, so yeah that was my question.

I remember reading smt about authors needing to changing some bone or smt but i don't remember what it was about, maybe it's about that.
Any help is appreciated pls.

Edited by KKSSL
On 8/9/2023 at 7:15 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Hey, I see that you have a vaginaless version of this Mod but, is there any chance of adding  BHUNP version of it with a vagina?  ;) 

Due to the amount of work involved, not currently. I *might* be willing to release just the body with the anus grafted on it as a modder's resource if someone else was willing to do the sliders and weighting.

17 minutes ago, KKSSL said:

Hey, just a quick question. Since i don't think the anus twisting, i wanted to ask if it's about this mod or if i did something wrong. I don't think it was there before this, but i didn't check.
If there's no answer i'll try, in a day or two, so yeah that was my question.

I remember reading smt about authors needing to changing some bone or smt but i don't remember what it was about, maybe it's about that.
Any help is appreciated pls.

By anus twisting, do you mean anal collision physics, like this?

Do you have CBPC Anal Collisions installed? Not sure if 3BA has anus collisions right out of the box.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 12:48 PM, Neyri LL said:

Hey! I made a patch for The Pure skin. Contains all normalmap options in a FOMOD.

(please note that the FOMOD images are taken directly from the original mod, so you don't see an anus preview there)

If you use this, please tell me if it works as it's my first attempt at doing something like this.

@belegost

The Pure Normalmap CBBE 3BA UBE Anus patch.7z 60.17 MB · 233 downloads

Hi,  took a while, but I finally got around to testing it. Though I used a UBE Anus version from the Nexus and an older version to what is currently available there, which I downloaded several months ago. At first it didn't seem to work at all, I mean the anus sliders were there, but The Pure normalmap wouldn't work for some reason. It wouldn't display in Bodyslide nor in game though the sliders worked correctly. So I faffed around, rebuilt the basic Anus again, then re-installed your patch and started getting CTD's with NetScript log pointing to BSLightingShaderProperty and NiNode as culprits. So I rebuilt the Anus yet again, this time I was surprised to see that The Pure normalmap for the anus appeared correctly in BodySlide, but the body itself was weird, as in legs and half of the ass had a different texture than the upper body. But at least the asshole now looked right. The CTD upon loading continued, same log results. As a last resort I disabled your patch in my mod manager and loaded the game. This time it worked flawlessly for some reason, though your patch was not present anymore. I am not going to question this, I'm just glad it finally looks the way it should. The mysteries of Skyrim modding never cease to amaze me.

Edited by belegost
5 hours ago, Neyri LL said:

Damn, worked fine for me, although I've moved on from using The Pure :(.

I'm honestly in no mood to try to fix it, sorry...

No worries. In the long run testing the whole anus thingy kept bugging the legs physics, I had to stop using it entirely.