Version 1.04 looks good as shown in the image,

1776226991_2023-06-09204743.png.753ab5dce29559d4f0ae45d12fd8c391.png

But there is a big hole in version 1.05.

687188269_2023-06-09204843.png.5b03db344252f3b0bd45b44f17b6dd0a.png

My slider settings may be wrong, but could you check it once?

I installed both versions and only previewed them by selecting Outfit/Body and preset.

Edited by sahaguin
Add a procedure explaining how to proceed when a situation occurs
1 hour ago, sahaguin said:

I installed both versions and only previewed them by selecting Outfit/Body and preset.

facepalm-picard.gif

I left the Anus Spread slider on to make copying and editing weights easier and forgot to return it the way it was. Going to fix that now.

2 hours ago, sahaguin said:

The slider should now be fixed, sorry for the inconvenience

19 minutes ago, DuskWanderer said:

While we're on the topic, is it in the realm of possibility to expand how far the anus spreads? In the default 3ba body it goes considerably wider, and I think certain animations from other mods were made with that in mind. Not a huge issue if it can't be added. 

I was trying to find a balance where the anus opened enough without distorting and clipping too much. I did my testing with pretty regular sized dicks and the effect looked decent to me with those so it might not be properly calibrated for more extreme penetrations.

I don't really want to redo the weights after chipping away at them for several weeks, but it should be fairly easy to load the meshes in blender and then just amplify the existing weights by some arbitrary amount. If you want, I can try to do that later and post the result here for you to try.

Also, if you use CBPC Anus Support, the MCM in that mod allows you to specify the anus opening limit, which is something you can try out on your own right now.

19 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

I'd definitely be willing to try whatever you come up with. I don't personally use the CBPC Anus Support but I can try that out as well, thanks for the recommendation.

Okay, here's a version of 3BA w UBE Anus with the anal weights amplified by 150%. Please test it and let me know what kind of difference it makes.

dw's CBBE 3BA w UBE Anus x1.5.7z

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Okay, here's a version of 3BA w UBE Anus with the anal weights amplified by 150%. Please test it and let me know what kind of difference it makes.

dw's CBBE 3BA w UBE Anus x1.5.7z 9.89 MB · 1 download

I would appear that whenever I try to use that patch the character's main body segment T-poses, while the hands, feet and head all move normally.

25 minutes ago, DuskWanderer said:

I would appear that whenever I try to use that patch the character's main body segment T-poses, while the hands, feet and head all move normally.

Welp, it does look like whatever I did seems to have broken the animations completely. Maybe I made some kind of error or maybe it was the exporting process. Really hoping it wasn't the edit itself since the method is really quick and elegant, only requiring some values to be tweaked. Going to try something real quick and post an improved version.

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

I think this one works as intended! Obviously it's not enough time to do a thorough test but so far so good.

Final question, what are the actual names of the slider options added by this mod? Sort of like how the "Big" option under the belly section is actually "BigBelly" and so on. Mostly asking since I have a few mods that edit morphs and you input those names specifically and not the one you see in Bodyslide.

Edited by DuskWanderer
4 minutes ago, DuskWanderer said:

I think this one works as intended! Obviously it's not enough time to do a thorough test but so far so good.

Final question, what are the actual names of the slider options added by this mod? Sort of like how the "Big" option under the belly section is "BigBelly" and so on. Mostly asking since I have a few mods that edit morphs and you input those names specifically and not the one you see in Bodyslide.

sloidsloid.png.29f447181a02a2ca9561a123c9e65e70.png

I think they're all in the above picture. Uhh, it also looks like the currently released version also has some sliders included from Vaginaless 3BA that should not be there. Time for another bug fix release, yay

Do let me know if you want the butthole to open even wider. It's doable but at some point things will just distort too much.

12 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

I believe the current iteration is good as is. However I have discovered a new issue. If "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus 150%" is selected during a batch build in Bodyslide, Bodyslide itself will abruptly crash.

Weird. Could it be the percentage symbol in the name or something? ?

Edited by donnerwetter
6 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Weird. Could it be the percentage symbol in the name or something? ?

I'm unsure myself. It's not that major of an issue honestly as I can work around it, but I figured I would mention it anyway. Never seen bodyside crash before so it was quite strange.

For some reason the glossy specular in the glossiness section from Wet Function Redux isn't working with this body. I tried rebuilding the original 3BA Amazing body and it worked fine. Not sure what's causing this

Edited by Whatevs120
34 minutes ago, Whatevs120 said:

For some reason the glossy specular in the glossiness section from Wet Function Redux isn't working with this body. I tried rebuilding the original 3BA Amazing body and it worked fine. Not sure what's causing this

Uh oh, I now remember someone was reporting similar issues over on the Nexus and I don't think I ever figured out what the problem was before getting sidetracked by something else.

I did find that you can at least force the WFR effects on by going
to the MCM, then selecting the Visuals menu, scrolling to the General
section and ticking "Always operate on slots"

You can try the above solution though

19 minutes ago, petter92 said:

How do I convert armors to this body in outfit studio? After I loaded the armor project do I load the UBE body using load reference or add project ?

Load armor project, delete body, save project.

Load project again, add 3BA w UBE Anus, conform sliders, copy weights, sculpt as needed. Also remember to make sure the body mesh is listed first or tattoos etc will stop working

1 hour ago, petter92 said:

getting an can't copy weights error

"Sorry you cant copy weights from the reference shape to itself. skipping this stage "

Right click and set the 3BA w UBE Anus body as reference -> it will show up as green

Shift click and select the clothing meshes and copy weights